DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
5f8e9a191d6f19a28cc8ef024cc3a1fd.png
[/spoil]

Gratz Wasted.

No gratz Golden

screenshot_727.png

DeletedUser111028

Just wondering if Wasted make rams. Malexling wants to know ;)

Michael Corleone.

^if it weren't for failed loyalty the village would've been capped. Great luck there for the yummy account

DeletedUser111028

Oh my gosh! You hit his nobles/offense at home! Holy cow :icon_biggrin:

Except for that whole 150k ODD for one capped village thing

DeletedUser

Oh my. That nuke appears to be missing rams.

d9a9248244c7323a39de17cba7ce106f.png

And all those senselessly wasted HC anti-snipes that weren't even within 50 ms of the noble...

e76450b97b3f86478f4e7da988bb88ac.png

6ad49c0e6c3cd86598070a547a331598.png

DeletedUser58259

Hug the world and have many family tribes but tyranny will be stopped and freedom shall come.

#Sam4Bonfires

If I'm understanding this right, you're saying your family tribe tyranny will be stopped and the rest of the world not in EMP family and Wasted/Civil family will be free? Is this correct?

I believe we finally agree on something then.

DeletedUser115558

Shadow tribe and Family tribe are technically (In More Sophisticated Language) different things, But we all know they are nothing but Strategy to win, In first case you have every right to Post whatever you want on Family tribes.

Is this Justified ??

Michael Corleone.

Message to BonerChief of the Darkness Jordan account:

We will come rescue you, our brother in arms. #SaveBonerChief2015 we leave no man behind.

DeletedUser58259

So let me get this clear, you consider Civil, an overflow tribe, to be a "Shadow" tribe, when it's literally just a sister tribe to store members.

If I am understanding this correctly when you use that term you're talking about unknown tribes that the players are apart of, in this case, Wasted are in - without the Wasted tag.

I'm not sure I agree with this fitting that definition precisely. It's just a sister tribe for over-flow. Yes they have a "Shadow" tribe, but Civil would hardly be part of that - No they're in a ton of other tribes that people don't know about necessarily. However, Civil is known. If it's a shadow it's a shadow that has been cast away and made visible by light.

DeletedUser

Them noobs never had anything good to brag about, they're literally here bragging about losing villages haha

Weren't you bragging about how good you did against royal or some shit in the world chat around startup of the world? Stating that you only lost this many villages etc...

Weird, how things change from person to person.

Okay Yummy? members pack it up, leave the chat. We're not graced by the god Kurtis to say anything due to the fact we lost one village.

I guess we should never post here anymore; due to if you lose a village you can't brag. RIP Externals.

Michael Corleone.

Weren't you bragging about how good you did against royal or some shit in the world chat around startup of the world? Stating that you only lost this many villages etc...

Weird, how things change from person to person.

Okay Yummy? members pack it up, leave the chat. We're not graced by the god Kurtis to say anything due to the fact we lost one village.

I guess we should never post here anymore; due to if you lose a village you can't brag. RIP Externals.
Thats not even Kurtis.