Recruiting Bonfire(s)!

DeletedUser

Nope never googled it to figure it out again. The Mia Khalifa account is inactive.

DeletedUser

Just let it sit and soak in that I were obviously being sarcastic.

DeletedUser96784

Check my forum join date and then the date the definition was added to urban dictionary.
Also, nice attempt at being funny.

And yes, even though you tried to come across as sarcastic I do believe what you said is true, you did it for the attention. I mean that's the only way you can stand out among the crowd. That and your lame forum presence. :icon_razz:

Weren't you a victim of the #lulz #yolo incident in w77 too? :icon_rolleyes:
I do believe you were.

Wasnt part of it truth be told. I joined that world, but never really cared for non-hauls. Just didnt feel right. Now on the other hand, im kind of liking it.

atmospherecf

It always intrigued me which battle was more important... the one on the battle field or external forums? (sarcasm...)

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly, you can't see what foreign pallies are equipped with. I'd send you a Kalid telescope and say it's bonfire! Great satirical post you got there.

DeletedUser

Just let it sit and soak in that I were obviously being sarcastic.
Sounds like something I'd say when I was caught with my pants down.
"Uh oh I was only being sarcastic."
Wasnt part of it truth be told. I joined that world, but never really cared for non-hauls. Just didnt feel right. Now on the other hand, im kind of liking it.
Right, another textbook excuse. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

W77 HashT was a huge fail breh, Yummy literally is the same tribe trying to do the exact same thing :)

And yeah, we wanted to let you die on w77, and we waited for NAM to eat you all before we joined them. #thanks4joining

#Sam4Bonfires

DeletedUser116540

W77 HashT was a huge fail breh, Yummy literally is the same tribe trying to do the exact same thing :)

And yeah, we wanted to let you die on w77, and we waited for NAM to eat you all before we joined them. #thanks4joining

#Sam4Bonfires

better thank HashT, if HashT didnt recruit you, youll fall with your tribe.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
5f8e9a191d6f19a28cc8ef024cc3a1fd.png
[/spoil]

Gratz Wasted.