W83 Forum Personalities Thread v10

DeletedUser

ANY is still crap tbh. Krieger has proved the need for a family tribe to get control of his area on atleast 2 .net worlds so far and has also proven he will internal the second tribe for his own good, I still think you're all crazy for trying to play behind him.

DeletedUser118447

ANY is still crap tbh. Krieger has proved the need for a family tribe to get control of his area on atleast 2 .net worlds so far and has also proven he will internal the second tribe for his own good, I still think you're all crazy for trying to play behind him.

Says you who was begging me (RoyalE) for diplomacy on W77. And why the hate bro? We play together because we enjoy playing together, RoyalE is an awesome tribe full of some pretty cool people apart from GayJan of course. You shouldn't let him ruin it for you.

We are getting bored of hearing you guys claiming that we internal family tribes, no one has provided any evidence.

Considering your tribe is ranked #1 for internals and failed on a joint op against ANY 2 with Khan yesterday is pretty shameful tbh. Loving that 1 cap you guys got :)

That is though, assuming you're in Wasted. Though from the amount of arse licking you give them I would be surprised if you weren't.

giphy.gif

These HAIM gifs are on point :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When did contra want diplo with you??? Hahaha if I ever planned anything with RoyalE it would be a backstabbing and a half :D

and again I'll say I am not in Wasted..

DeletedUser118447

When did contra want diplo with you??? Hahaha if I ever planned anything with RoyalE it would be a backstabbing and a half :D

and again I'll say I am not in Wasted..

I just went to find the conversation but you deleted me on Skype so it has disappeared :(

cb56c742c68236ff111cd32b1e96f3ba.png

Though I am relieved to see that you have dropped all of your original points and running onto the next lie.

tumblr_n0fnxghJgD1t0411po1_500.gif

cya

DeletedUser

I'm at work but I could probably go find your family on 77 and see who owns the villages now? (NAM hahahaha but who used to? Likely Krieger)

DeletedUser

Contra wanted nothing to do with RoyalE....

Why on earth would we?

Crim had his diplo sorted. 10/10 Diplo Skills

DeletedUser

Says you who was begging me (RoyalE) for diplomacy on W77. And why the hate bro? We play together because we enjoy playing together, RoyalE is an awesome tribe full of some pretty cool people apart from GayJan of course. You shouldn't let him ruin it for you.

Already been pointed out, but may as well drill it home. Contra, at no point on W77 wanted/contacted RoyalE for diplomacy. By the time RoyalE were near us, we'd been given a beat down by everyone else :icon_razz:.

W71 we had diplomacy with you, though, in case you're confusing worlds.

DeletedUser118447

Already been pointed out, but may as well drill it home. Contra, at no point on W77 wanted/contacted RoyalE for diplomacy. By the time RoyalE were near us, we'd been given a beat down by everyone else :icon_razz:.

W71 we had diplomacy with you, though, in case you're confusing worlds.

Thank you for refreshing my memory!
Contra was being destroyed by NAM, CG wanted us to attack NAM. And at the time I remember showing council and we discussed how two-faced he was after saying naughty things about us on externals and then asking us for help and acting like he was my best friend.

CG I'm going to add you back on Skype and hopefully the messages will come back.
Or you could just admit this happened :)

DeletedUser107718

We are getting bored of hearing you guys claiming that we internal family tribes, no one has provided any evidence.

Considering your tribe is ranked #1 for internals and failed on a joint op against ANY 2 with Khan yesterday is pretty shameful tbh. Loving that 1 cap you guys got :)

That is though, assuming you're in Wasted. Though from the amount of arse licking you give them I would be surprised if you weren't.

giphy.gif

These HAIM gifs are on point :)
Don't worry little friend, you'll be gone soon enough along with Krieger, wherever he is.

DeletedUser118447

Don't worry little friend, you'll be gone soon enough along with Krieger, wherever he is.

From the state of your joint op with Wasted I highly doubt that.

Kul destroys his members over his petty hatred with Krieger. We are past caring. Honestly, it is so pathetic how he follows us from world to world and puts his members in numerous situations in which they can't win. All over a war that happened almost two years ago, I think it's about time you guys moved on, seriously.. Lol It is turning into a joke.

Kul moved from account to account so many times on W77 that I have lost track how many times we rimmed him there. Always putting his hatred for RoyalE and Krieger before his tribe-mates wellbeing. It is sad really.

And it is no secret where Kreiger is playing, if you haven't worked that one out by now then you really do have no hope.

Representation of RoyalE's opinion of Khan

tumblr_mvylknQuJI1sx94wlo1_250.gif

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
From the state of your joint op with Wasted I highly doubt that.

Looks good to me (think)

Side 1:
Tribes: Wasted, Khan
Side 2:
Tribes: ANY, ANY 2, AnyA

Timeframe: 31/10/2015 20:00:00 to 05/11/2015 00:04:45

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,273
Side 2: 24,381
Difference: 57,892

chart

Not too shabby considering so few players are involved.

DeletedUser

Thank you for refreshing my memory!
Contra was being destroyed by NAM, CG wanted us to attack NAM. And at the time I remember showing council and we discussed how two-faced he was after saying naughty things about us on externals and then asking us for help and acting like he was my best friend.

CG I'm going to add you back on Skype and hopefully the messages will come back.
Or you could just admit this happened :)

Ive never deleted anyone on skype, and I would act like anyone's best friend to get what I wanted no? That's how people get hustled, no one ever trusted someone they didn't like. If you can find the convos I'll give you credit but I can reassure you you would have been backstabbed. Btw thanks for inviting bond so early in the world that was awesome of you <3

DeletedUser118447

Looks good to me (think)

Side 1:
Tribes: Wasted, Khan
Side 2:
Tribes: ANY, ANY 2, AnyA

Timeframe: 31/10/2015 20:00:00 to 05/11/2015 00:04:45

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,273
Side 2: 24,381
Difference: 57,892

chart

Not too shabby considering so few players are involved.

Now with an actual representation of your op with a correct time period.
1 Cap to Khan and 1 to Wasted. Hope you guys didn't celebrate to hard over that win.
So as rank 1 tribe you managed to capture one village from a group of mostly inexperienced players but what they lack in experience they make up for in solid team-work.
(Time period is the last 48 hours) Your land time was yesterday during 22:00 ST.
1fa3019245217f5ea0296a68026f52e4.png

DeletedUser118447

Ive never deleted anyone on skype, and I would act like anyone's best friend to get what I wanted no? That's how people get hustled, no one ever trusted someone they didn't like. If you can find the convos I'll give you credit but I can reassure you you would have been backstabbed. Btw thanks for inviting bond so early in the world that was awesome of you <3

My mistake, you didn't delete me but my chat is completely clear with you which may be due to the fact I use a different laptop since then or just because it has been so long.

Though ask yourself this, why would I have you added as a Skype contact unless you came asking or rather begging for help from RoyalE? I've never been in the same tribe or Skype chat with you before so I'd have no other reason to have you as a contact other than you contacting me regarding diplomacy.
Though anyway, at this point until I or you can find evidence it is just your word against mine.
b5e864654e220c8703683715229cc9b1.png