W83 Forum Personalities Thread v10

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We had 2 ops you fail to mention the complete success of the first one. 4/5 taken and kept.

In the second op we got two caps by wasted, one was recapped, we kept the other one (nobled from 15 hours out btw) and a couple of people went splat. Not a failure by any means, considering only 5 people from wasted took part in a mini op.. I'd say we're happy with both ops. Thanks for caring anyway :)

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Tom you are pedantic today :p

Fine I will change the word "complete" success to "very" successful then, that better? :D

DeletedUser118447

We had 2 ops you fail to mention the complete success of the first one. 4/5 taken and kept.

In the second op we got two caps by wasted, one was recapped, we kept the other one (nobled from 15 hours out btw) and a couple of people went splat. Not a failure by any means, considering only 5 people from wasted took part in a mini op.. I'd say we're happy with both ops. Thanks for caring anyway :)

Pretty sure it was more than 5 people + Khan.
By the complete success of the first one you mean nobling inactive ANY 2/A accounts who were surrounded by you guys.
Congratulations, another huge win for Wasted.
I don't know how anyone is going to be able to contend with you guys on such a high level, we should all probably just hit delete now and be done with it.

1c734c1208660db2d32f778414a4d5d7.jpg

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ohhh that old chestnut.. the "they were inactive and surrounded" excuse?

If you have inactives that's your problem not ours.

We don't claim to be "high level". We simply did a couple of ops and got some results and we're happy with that.

roman01

We don't claim to be "high level".

But the "we" (referring to the odd individuals in your tribe) in this circumstance tends to bash the opinion of others, their experiences and play style. Not you personally though. That's just shouting practically everything but claiming to be a 'high level'. 'The ego just isn't going to fit in the bottle:

[spoil]
giphy.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Lmao i love hoe you guys are in a comfortable position and now you're talking yourselves up and will continue to do so until you fall flat on your face. Never gets old.

DeletedUser

Hyuna is back splashing round the externals like he's a big shot, but everybody knows he's nothing :D :D

Deal with it, Jamie attempted to backstab you. He didn't "beg" for diplomacy, he tried to get into your head and tried getting you to attempt to change your views about NAM (to attack them) and obviously if you're thinking Jamie "begged" for help, then obviously he got into your head no?

And Also, NAM didn't "Crush" Contra, Contra dreamswept/internalled all its more trashy/inactive members, watched all the HashT recruits die and then eventually merged into NAM. Doesn't seem like a "Crushing" to me, as the whole council/leadership still survived :)

DeletedUser118447

Hyuna is back splashing round the externals like he's a big shot, but everybody knows he's nothing :D :D

Deal with it, Jamie attempted to backstab you. He didn't "beg" for diplomacy, he tried to get into your head and tried getting you to attempt to change your views about NAM (to attack them) and obviously if you're thinking Jamie "begged" for help, then obviously he got into your head no?

And Also, NAM didn't "Crush" Contra, Contra dreamswept/internalled all its more trashy/inactive members, watched all the HashT recruits die and then eventually merged into NAM. Doesn't seem like a "Crushing" to me, as the whole council/leadership still survived :)

Are you numb?
Think about what you're saying, Contra was losing a war to NAM. How was he in any position to backstab us? Lol

tumblr_mt9nh1SHku1snzjy6o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118447

got some results and we're happy with that.

Did you? Did you really though? And as I said before 'had' inactives which were surrounded by Khan/Wasted. But I'm sure you figured by now that we no longer have that problem.

Good day to you sir.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Says you who was begging me (RoyalE) for diplomacy on W77. And why the hate bro? We play together because we enjoy playing together, RoyalE is an awesome tribe full of some pretty cool people apart from GayJan of course. You shouldn't let him ruin it for you.

We are getting bored of hearing you guys claiming that we internal family tribes, no one has provided any evidence.

Considering your tribe is ranked #1 for internals and failed on a joint op against ANY 2 with Khan yesterday is pretty shameful tbh. Loving that 1 cap you guys got :)

That is though, assuming you're in Wasted. Though from the amount of arse licking you give them I would be surprised if you weren't.

giphy.gif

These HAIM gifs are on point :)
[/spoil]

fMoHC6.png

DeletedUser118447

Still you're including caps from before you started oping us which was my point, did you even read my post? Lol
My point was that in the last op, you know the one where all of your nukes died, you guys took one village. Which apparently as Styx pointed out, was a huge success to you guys.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Still you're including caps from before you started oping us which was my point, did you even read my post? Lol
My point was that in the last op, you know the one where all of your nukes died, you guys took one village. Which apparently as Styx pointed out, was a huge success to you guys.

giphy.gif
[/spoil]

I am getting old :/ So let me rephrase your point ,"You are saying wasted sucks omg yay nubs /rekt em/nub wasted"

Because we capped only 3 villa from last op while 2 were recapped ? (forgetting all the previous one rimmed from your 3 tribe family)

I get it Lets start how nub is wasted thread.

ted the stoner

Can't you post bikini models instead? I might feel inclined to read your posts then...