Reaction score
Oh no, a war!
Time to delete.
You may not have to
[spoil]
Quick_Memo_2015_11_18_15_08_53_1.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser117362

Krieger included? Hope you have 12 free spots.

GL Horde. Don't go easy on those noobs.

Thing

[spoil]
d2f5bb749880adc0f49f7c86a098c91e.png
[/spoil]

well theres 8 there....

[spoil]
fa68e6eee852acfca73486f6aca20d99.png
[/spoil]

And here's another duking refugee's so that's 9 before ANY others rename themselves.

DeletedUser

Benjamin there is only one true krieger, anyone who plays this game knows who the true krieger is. Enough with talking the fakes up

Thing

I know but they are acting as if they have the right.

I'm just stating that no longer will Kriegers name be worshipped as they are dragging it through the mud.

DeletedUser

you guys don't realize it, do you? krieger thickens the air we breath. He illuminates the night, and shades the sun. He moves the wind, and turns the tides. We are all part of krieger. Embrace it, cherish it.

DeletedUser115004

you guys don't realize it, do you? krieger thickens the air we breath. He illuminates the night, and shades the sun. He moves the wind, and turns the tides. We are all part of krieger. Embrace it, cherish it.

If His name isnt Lord Eastwood I don't care.

DeletedUser

Erm no, I remember you changing your pass on your cos (nice) Then duking it out with me getting yo little booty whipped

None of that ever happened. Kyle (the owner of the account) told me to go on, and suicide on you. I logged on, booted the extra co who had just joined and never done anything for the account, and launched all our troops at you, including the D. Then we set delete. Kyle changed the password, as he had the email registered to the account. We never even saw the attacks land or any incs launched at us.

Must have been the toughest fight anyones ever given you though, taking villages with troops sitting in them and not just internals.

Kyle just claimed he wasn't involved because he didn't want anyone mad at him from union. Hes still playing with me in W83 though, ask him yourself if you want :p

DeletedUser117362

Benjamin there is only one true krieger, anyone who plays this game knows who the true krieger is. Enough with talking the fakes up

Awww, it's ok. You can be Krieger too if you want. :icon_smile: