We are not so Anonymous

DeletedUser115004

Ive seen ANYs support forum, if your not inner circle expect to be eaten and get no tribe help, fact.

And yet these dumb kids are still joining them? I want to know how this kreglist guy is able to persuade the kids to become meat shields.

Jhncanson

If you didn't give your former tribe members a reason to leave they wouldn't be in ANY.

Cmon guys, let's not be pretend saints here.

I get sick just reading some of these comments.

DeletedUser

They didn't have any reason to leave to ANY though. I'm sure they could of joined Nati. But once again they wanted to get an advantage of the situation and try to get rid of the rest of Horde for free food. These members are getting what they deserve.

Stop being a white knight for ANY.

Jhncanson

They didn't have any reason to leave to ANY though. I'm sure they could of joined Nati. But once again they wanted to get an advantage of the situation and try to get rid of the rest of Horde for free food. These members are getting what they deserve.

Stop being a white knight for ANY.

Never did i try to be a white knight for ANY.

I was just pointing out not to judge those members as they are just victims of power plays.

You say they couldv joined NATI. Are you so sure of that? In my opinion NATI is a close knit tribe, they won't let stragglers of horde join especially since how Horde fell.

DeletedUser118183

I did feel bad on most of the leavers to be honest, it was misplaced loyalty in their ex duke from DOH instead of a logical decision. Ben (their ex duke) did it to get one over on me and Eastwood, knowing full well his 'mates' would be rimmed with him.

Most of them were begging to rejoin 24 hours later once they'd realised they were just another group being used as meat-shields for the mighty krieger posse.

DeletedUser115004

almost all the players mailed or skyped me ( minus ben the cause of all this ) asking me to reform horde or invite them back and apologising ( I can prove if no one believes me ).

Wasnt bad leadership on hordes part more like bad leadership on their ex dukes part who dragged them all down, Horde disbanded by choice we couldnt be bothered leading any more...

DeletedUser118793

Having read this that Ben guy sounds like a complete idiot.

Why leave a tribe where you are secure and join one where you are in danger.

Only Noobs do this.

Congratulations Horde on continuing to survive on the world, even if it is under a new name.

DeletedUser118447

Ive seen ANYs support forum, if your not inner circle expect to be eaten and get no tribe help, fact.

And yet these dumb kids are still joining them? I want to know how this kreglist guy is able to persuade the kids to become meat shields.

We are the new Americana