Difference: 20,367

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 778,865
Side 2: 85,557
Difference: 693,308

chart

DeletedUser115004

Thats what happens when you leave Big Eastwoods tribe and your next to him get yo wig split

7a1335d3c215002025d4f74e8314b551.png

DeletedUser118752

an incredibly similar thing happens if you stay in his tribe and youre next to him

I was going to wait to troll eastwood on this account until Alex finished my sig etc, but man, thats my job.

-KBS.Skill (Now you know for when I stalk you Lee :O)

Jhncanson

This thread was about Horde declaring on ANY F.

Horde clearly collapsed under pressure when ANY struck back, so why boast now when you're in a new tribe from two collapsed tribe?

I clearly remember alot of boasting before ANY F. struck back but afterwards?

Michael Corleone.

This thread was about Horde declaring on ANY F.

Horde clearly collapsed under pressure when ANY struck back, so why boast now when you're in a new tribe from two collapsed tribe?

I clearly remember alot of boasting before ANY F. struck back but afterwards?

Huh? It was going back and forth and pretty even then the rats tried to jump off the ship and the rats are getting what they deserve. :)

DeletedUser118183

I'd hardly call it ANY 'striking back' when the duke of our subtribe organises a coup because he was a hormonal, power-hungry kid. He messaged basically every other tribe aswell.

ANY members then crawled out the woodwork.

Jhncanson

Huh? It was going back and forth and pretty even then the rats tried to jump off the ship and the rats are getting what they deserve. :)

First few days of the wars were in favor of Horde, it had a single day of 15 conquers without ANY striking back then the following days ANY struck with their own OPs.

In all honesty, i'm not sure who wouldv won if horde did not collapse.

But anyways, i was making a point to not boast, i know the guys who are being op'ed by sass and they're nice people.

They are put in a dilemma where they had to leave horde for reasons i don't know.

Still they are out of reach from most of ANY, if you look at the map, it's like they are an island and a river of sass is running through in between ANY and them.

If eastwood boasted on taking caps from the kriegers then well done but to boast about those poor guys? cmon, thats pathetic.

DeletedUser

Boasting about beating the main kriegers? I'm sure they didn't wanna use 800 nukes , the players knew their positioning when they swapped over and I'm sure they thought that they would be able to get the rest of horde remains. Don't see anything wrong with posting these stats. The players are getting punished for their gamble

However it will be interesting when the real war with ANY core starts

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just gotta continue to eat all the players whose villages are empty supporting the Kriegers. Once we get to Krieger, he'll only have Golden's stacks to rely on.

Pretty much with sass & ANY. it's a race to who can internal / force internal the players Krieger doesn't care for the fastest.

/just trolling

Jhncanson

It's too bad for them that their gamble failed them.

Traitors or not, people don't just join coups without a solid reason, if the leaders did not give them a reason they wouldn't have.

The way i see it, they are just victims of power plays that happened.

Any case, should we continue this thread? or make another for Sass vs ANY as there are pig members from sass, wouldn't be fair for them to be represented as horde.

roman01

That's a very wild guess indeed. I was expecting Colonel's KFC reinforcements. Because who doesn't like chicken?