Golden declares on W2V.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Legend was a Noob and that support was in there from ages ago..

Even if it was not They should not be attacking tribe mates without the leaderships say so :lol:

I believe noobs should not be allow to stay in the tribe if they are going to just bleed villages to the enemy. Those villages will be lost eventually and better I have them instead of Golden inside of my cluster. You are just a horrible leader and instead of getting internals, FL stacking and OPs planned you rather kick your best players and play victim because you cannot find the time to lead a tribe you are so selfishly duking. Pls mate show some brains.

DeletedUser

Firstly, the world hasn't been out for 6 months yet..

It has been out for 6 months. If you hadn't been playing such dishonorable games the whole world you'd be able to tell easily from one of these.

brothers_in_arms.png

Brothers in Arms (Bronze - Level 2)Be a member of the same tribe for 60 consecutive days.
Next level: Be a member of the same tribe for 180 consecutive days.
178 / 180178 / 180

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
It has been out for 6 months. If you hadn't been playing such dishonorable games the whole world you'd be able to tell easily from one of these.

brothers_in_arms.png

Brothers in Arms (Bronze - Level 2)Be a member of the same tribe for 60 consecutive days.
Next level: Be a member of the same tribe for 180 consecutive days.
178 / 180178 / 180

Lol your maths is off. You are 2 days short. And I don't understand you act all high and mighty just because you have been in the same tribe from the start. Look at sage he is on Golden life support and he has been in the same tribe all world too. It is a overrated award.

DeletedUser

I've noticed that TW time is quite a bit more wibbly wobbly than real life time; like people will say "I've been under attack for 10 days" and the reality will be more like 3. I suppose 6 months has flown by so fast that it feels like so much less than that to you. I'm sure you aren't being ridiculously pedantic and trying to defend your position of the world not being as old as it is.

It may be an overrated award to you, but it's not to me, and especially not to others. There's still people in TW who truly do put the tribe before themselves, and I'll just sit over here and be proud to be playing in a tribe like that. Somehow, I highly doubt NAM is your last stop on the tribe-hop train. Ofc, if NAM has any brains at all, they'll just force internal you and put your villages to better use.

DeletedUser

Lol your maths is off. You are 2 days short. And I don't understand you act all high and mighty just because you have been in the same tribe from the start. Look at sage he is on Golden life support and he has been in the same tribe all world too. It is a overrated award.
Trex don't dance around the subject. The award isn't the point its whats behind it, or rather lack of whats behind it in your case. That being a lack of any loyalty or respect for anybody in the game other than your select group of friends. With whom you've happily mislead, blighted and betrayed every single tribe mate that trusted you, denying them a fair or fun world.

Like I said before, congratulations NAM on picking up these fine disreputable sponges. If you don't feed them enough internals don't expect to keep them for long.

DeletedUser112461

Wow, last time I counted the HD account had close to 200 obvious internals in twstats, not including gifts you wouldn't notice from random players. So close two thirds of their villages are freebies and they still want smaller players to nuke for them. Amazing display of skill and "expirience" eh.

Such unapologetic dishonesty and arrogance is a truly amazing sight. Congratulations NAM on acquiring such magnificently "experienced" Bullshitters and the biggest sponge of an account on the world.

You really don't get it, do you? I get internals because I am nice and people like to see their villages actually getting used. I understand you are salty that you don't get free villages but that's just part of the game and I feel bad you fall back on this reasoning every time HD gets mentioned. If the roles were reversed I highly doubt you would be complaining people around you were quitting. What would you rather me do? 'Nah sorry bro, I can't take your villages, Jon Irrelevant Snow on the externals said no.' Absolutely ridiculously, of course I am going to take free villages. Anyone who wouldn't is either Jesus Christ himself or a hypocrite.

What's wrong with getting backline players to nuke frontline for you? Why would I want some 300k player taking a frontline village where he's going to sit with it self stacked and do absolutely nothing with it. I stand by my statement in that mail, size generally relates to skill. If you're currently sitting on a 500k point account you definitely did something wrong. It's Tribal Wars. Not Communist Wars where everything needs to be shared equally among the peasants. *throws shade at W2V for being peasants*

This has been your excuse literally every time. You give up on your tribe and friends too easy.

When did I give up on my friends? Deetz pls. If anything I'm the most loyal sticking with those who have been loyal to me.

DeletedUser75474

I believe noobs should not be allow to stay in the tribe if they are going to just bleed villages to the enemy. Those villages will be lost eventually and better I have them instead of Golden inside of my cluster. You are just a horrible leader and instead of getting internals, FL stacking and OPs planned you rather kick your best players and play victim because you cannot find the time to lead a tribe you are so selfishly duking. Pls mate show some brains.

What a sad shortcut to rank 1

DeletedUser112461

You know what really makes you look like an ass? backstabbing LITERALLY every tribe you've been in on this world.

How have we backstabbed 'LITERALLY every tribe' that we've been in? You do realise the majority have been dismissals when we have done absolutely nothing wrong? NBD kicked and then 'OP'd' us. If anything they backstabbed us...

ted the stoner

How have we backstabbed 'LITERALLY every tribe' that we've been in? You do realise the majority have been dismissals when we have done absolutely nothing wrong? NBD kicked and then 'OP'd' us. If anything they backstabbed us...

You're so cute, why you gotta be so defensive and bitchy? :(

DeletedUser118978

Goodluck to Both Sides <3

Go W2V #Rekt the Nam pEOPLEZZZ Like u guys did on Venus!!!

DeletedUser113237

Changing the topic cause you know I'm right ahaha. I LOVE IT!!!!

who keeps changing the subject?

your account has a bad rep this world, you was under fire for this nam recruited you as a refugee looks like someones getting desperate for nukes :lol:

those 30 million lost troops on 09.03.2016 and 12.5 million on 15.03.2016 must have really hurt to go so low

DeletedUser113237

well the only down rep i have received is from nam trolls in the past 24 hours can be proven

funny thing is i gained up rep from someone out side of my tribe as i dont want or need it

and to think i was once called a magician of this game :icon_neutral: