Golden declares on W2V.

DeletedUser

W2V leadership couldn't care less. And it's not like I was making demands or threatening to leave if I didn't get my way. Members in W2V weren't pulling their weight and were internalled. There are loads of examples of this. I found a player that wasn't pulling his weight and so I internalled. BUT I'M THE BAD GUY???

If you were so unhappy with the leadership, why didn't you just leave? You certainly weren't being forced to stay.

DeletedUser104264

Well, why dont u say the whole truth, then? Why dont u say why HIllary attacked legend? Legend has support in sage villas... Say that, too :)

We found support in one villa - ONE. Which could have been there since when sage and legend were tribe mates earlier.

Whether he was actively support Sage or not, you would have to ask Legend or Sage I would think.

I know none of you have ever left support in an enemy village for weeks at a time ... (think)

I have no reason to believe it was not an accident and HD was just making excuses for attacking a tribe mate.

charshaun

W2V leadership couldn't care less. And it's not like I was making demands or threatening to leave if I didn't get my way. Members in W2V weren't pulling their weight and were internalled. There are loads of examples of this. I found a player that wasn't pulling his weight and so I internalled. BUT I'M THE BAD GUY???

[SPOIL]
DRoootr.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Hilary Duff on 16.03. at 22:16
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening W2V,

On the reading of this mail, I would like you to reply with your current number of available full nukes.

I am not going to bother waiting 24-48 hours for a response, everyone has less than 10 hours at most to reply. The sooner the better. Individuals will then be assigned targets to the nuke.

I'm going to be brutally honest when I say that the Hilary Duff account is our 'win condition'. If people nuke and clear villages for us, we are able to noble and hold these villages. So the more nukes you donate, the more villages we clear, the less Golden in the area.

I understand some of you may think this is unfair, but we are not in any position as a tribe to argue and try and feed the lower point players. Generally at this stage of the game your size is based on your activity and experience. And we all know that the Hilary Duff account have a lot of these two attributes.

Once again I will reiterate the instructions, please reply with the number of nukes you have available to send ASAP.

Thank you,

Jake

I could post more of these but i would be wasting my Friday night with my lovely wife..

HD and PD was only using W2V as bashers.. the first op on Neula was W2V nuking and catting by W2V..

We wanted to set up a tribe wide noble op on Nebs but HD fliped as they didnt want W2V players in there cluster :icon_eek:

Let the EGO roll :icon_rolleyes:

NAM you are more than welcome to them lol

DeletedUser112461

HD and PD was only using W2V as bashers.. the first op on Neula was W2V nuking and catting by W2V..

We wanted to set up a tribe wide noble op on Nebs but HD fliped as they didnt want W2V players in there cluster :icon_eek:

This brings back memories of our time in NBD. There's me, busting a gut trying to pull the tribe together and actually get stuff done and I get ridiculed for it. I honestly might stop trying at this point... Want to know why I mailed that to the tribe?

[SPOIL]
7bd14253cafc8a1f3713f5d1f0fdfea3.png
[/SPOIL]

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING.

It worked once, so why not again? W2Vs were basically my bashers, yes, but that didn't need to be the case. If people actually pulled their weight then I wouldn't need to noble all the villages myself. Half of the tribe can hardly string a coherent sentence together let alone cap a Golden village. [Not all members were terrible, Iamtell for example is a good guy and a good player, I'm just speaking about the majority in W2V.]

EDIT: Why would I want inactives W2V in my clusters??????

855.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

charshaun

But you are happy to have Gorts next to you? You have protected him all world.. Mate you cant have it all ways..

charshaun

gorts is bae

Gorts is Nub :D

Side 1:
Players: charshaun
Side 2:
Players: gorts33

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 228
Side 2: 266
Difference: 38

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 2
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,754,387
Side 2: 2,064,903
Difference: 310,516

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206,587
Side 2: 18,682
Difference: 187,905

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry MrICanNobleIsolatedEmptyVills

Forgot how good you are, your performance on W77 was just perfection :eek:

DeletedUser

Hilary Duff on 16.03. at 22:16
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening W2V,

I understand some of you may think this is unfair, but we are not in any position as a tribe to argue and try and feed the lower point players. Generally at this stage of the game your size is based on your activity and experience. And we all know that the Hilary Duff account have a lot of these two attributes.

Thank you,

Jake

Wow, last time I counted the HD account had close to 200 obvious internals in twstats, not including gifts you wouldn't notice from random players. So close two thirds of their villages are freebies and they still want smaller players to nuke for them. Amazing display of skill and "expirience" eh.

Such unapologetic dishonesty and arrogance is a truly amazing sight. Congratulations NAM on acquiring such magnificently "experienced" Bullshitters and the biggest sponge of an account on the world.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This brings back memories of our time in NBD. There's me, busting a gut trying to pull the tribe together and actually get stuff done and I get ridiculed for it.

This has been your excuse literally every time. You give up on your tribe and friends too easy.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Hahahaha, you have no idea what even happened do you? ^^

But hey, enjoy your new recruits. We all knew you'd recruit them sooner or later :icon_wink: It was Trex's plan for about half a year or more.

Firstly, the world hasn't been out for 6 months yet. It was never my intentions to join NAM, but my intentions are certainly clear: I want to defeat Golden. If joining NAM, which is obviously the most logical move in this situation, is what I must do to defeat Golden than I will join them without hesitation which I did when we were kicked. Feel free to claim to know my plans all you want, but you are just assuming. We all know what assuming does right? It makes you look like an ass.

ted the stoner

You know what really makes you look like an ass? backstabbing LITERALLY every tribe you've been in on this world.
Cheers for taking in Golden's rejected applicants though NAM, least they have a home :(