Golden declares on W2V.

arabela

fa82e8fcb5.png

arabela

8d4a05baec.png

What exactly NAM is trying to justify? The fact that we recruited our friends? Is this guy serious? He kicked them...lol

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Seems like Nam is the one manipulating people in W2V :) We are nobling them and the ones you recruited withoutany preferences. Just as before :icon_wink:

charshaun

Ok a few rumours have been flying around.. Here we go here are the facts of the last 48 hours..

Mar 17
19:39
PrincessDaisy has been dismissed by charshaun.
Mar 17
Hilary Duff has been dismissed by charshaun.
Mar 17
07:14
legend666 left the tribe.

As you can see Legend left the tribe, the reason was that the Hilary account was attacking him.. A few days before this the Princess account started attacking another one of our active accounts.. There reasons was that they could support the villages better.. My argument was that the "Tribe mates" being attacked could have held the villages with support from PD/HD :icon_idea:

But selfish players will always be selfish.

There is also talk that we are working with golden against NAM.. That is also Bull.. Golden are still actively attacking us. I can confirm that Golden do not have any sits in our tribe!! Especially mine :lol: NAM have a account sit in out tribe but no other outside sitters..

We had no plans on attacking the players that was removed from the tribe unless they attacked our members again. It took all of about 5 mins before they started attacking :lol:

I then sent some attacks in retaliation and went to bed.. I then woke up to 500+ attacks from the removed players + a few from some NAM players.. At that point I declared on NAM and started my own attacks.

For any other questions ask me on skype or in game :)

Shaun

arabela

Ok a few rumours have been flying around.. Here we go here are the facts of the last 48 hours..

Mar 17
PrincessDaisy has been dismissed by charshaun.
Mar 17
Hilary Duff has been dismissed by charshaun.
Mar 17
07:14
legend666 left the tribe.

As you can see Legend left the tribe, the reason was that the Hilary account was attacking him..

Shaun

Well, why dont u say the whole truth, then? Why dont u say why HIllary attacked legend? Legend has support in sage villas... Say that, too :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser107656

I'm sure there's two sides to the story Ara but I have a feeling PD, HD etc weren't saints, most likely causing problems throughout in the tribe (from what I've been told they've done throughout the world)

Anyway I like the recruitment starts end game war sooner, but I wonder how long before there's trouble in paradise due to certain culprits. Good luck Chris.

charshaun

Well, why dont u say the whole truth, then? Why dont u say why HIllary attacked legend? Legend has support in sage villas... Say that, too :)

Legend was a Noob and that support was in there from ages ago..

Even if it was not They should not be attacking tribe mates without the leaderships say so :lol:

Brick Tamland

At one point i had support in a NAM vill i didnt realise they took :| does that mean Im working with NAM?

If so wheres my invite? :(

arabela

Legend was a Noob and that support was in there from ages ago..

Even if it was not They should not be attacking tribe mates without the leaderships say so :lol:

I actually think they should have. Is leadership mistakes that keeps such noobs in the tribe, then. Your D in our enemies villas harmed us, u know? And yes, can be interpretead as u are helping our enemies.

@Brick ...for how long that support stayed there? Cause if u dont check often where your troops are means either u are a noob, either u want that support to be there :lol:

Last edited:

Brick Tamland

Or just an honest mistake if the village was taken whilst support was on route :p

And as you said yes, where my invite at? :(

And the support was there for like 2 hours :p but hey, everyone likes troops :D

DeletedUser93681

Regardless of where support was the matter is dealt with by leadership. Not rogue members or outsiders.

DeletedUser113237

at the end of the day how many times had hd been kicked for same reasons on previous worlds?

and didnt pd player turn on his own tribe nbd previously to save his own skin?

good luck with that nam

and please give tim a invite he deserves it helping you guys more than can be said for accounts mentioned :lol: