Golden declares on W2V.

DeletedUser93681

quite shocking change of events. W2V will continue to stand strong <3

No not shocking. I told charshaun how it would end...:(

Be strong W2V

edit and RIP in Peace Wasted with the new recruits

Last edited by a moderator:

ted the stoner

Just gon put it out there, totally called this when blue was blue.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
golden: kick the blue kids and give us your sits

w2v: HELL YEAH BROTHER 666

Hahahaha, you have no idea what even happened do you? ^^

But hey, enjoy your new recruits. We all knew you'd recruit them sooner or later :icon_wink: It was Trex's plan for about half a year or more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol I was joking, but I'm glad you take things so aggressively :eek:

I don't really know whats going on

Just going with the floooooww

DeletedUser

Well,well,well, seems the exBlue guys have managed to destroy another tribe. W2V rolled the dice and I am sorry it turned out this way for you guys. Now maybe you can stop being HDs minions and stop nuking my front with him? Use your nukes for yourselves and your true tribe mates for gads sakes.

I love how you blame the Blue! guys, they were kicked from the tribe because w2v duke was working with Golden no? :D

Golden yet to fight a real war without getting sits/recruiting in the enemy tribe lol

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I love how you blame the Blue! guys, they were kicked from the tribe because w2v duke was working with Golden no? :D

Golden yet to fight a real war without getting sits/recruiting in the enemy tribe lol

If that is what you chose to believe, then by all means continue your delusion ^^ I have no idea where these tales came from :lol:

Michael Corleone.

Hahahaha, you have no idea what even happened do you? ^^

But hey, enjoy your new recruits. We all knew you'd recruit them sooner or later :icon_wink: It was Trex's plan for about half a year or more.

you can stop the act now cause I see right thru it and been seeing right thru it for years. I'm aware what happened and stick by my drunken post. Now have a nice day

DeletedUser

If that is what you chose to believe, then by all means continue your delusion ^^ I have no idea where these tales came from :lol:

It's what happened.

Recruit Sage now so it can finally be NAM v Golden please

DeletedUser

2fab7479945b6be1d18f647f5b46aa52.png

Seems like they were dismissed again.

I doubt they were kicked because they are losing a few villages, because if that was the case then the leadership truly is terrible.

DeletedUser107656

Side 1:
Players: charshaun
Side 2:
Players: PrincessDaisy, Hilary Duff, gorts33

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 49
Difference: 38

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 102,685
Side 2: 470,842
Difference: 368,157

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83,997
Side 2: 10,330
Difference: 73,667

chart

Cheeeeez u bhoyss gettin rekt lul

arabela

Most of them are some isolated villas that gorts couldn't keep, isn't it? :)

Talian

Um ... no, that is NOT why they were kicked, one wasn't even kicked actually, and the other two were kicked due to their own actions.