NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

DeletedUser

They never said Golden broke them :? "ANY and Golden started hitting them" dont see anyone taking credit for anything here? :| But yeah it was ANY's great skill and organisation that broke Sass, of course golden couldn't take credit for that.

Atleast you tried rainbow ;)

To state "golden and any started hitting them" is a lie though, ANY hit them long before Golden. wasnt til they broke, golden jumped in. Golden vulturing.

Please brick stop posting here and go love a lamp.

DeletedUser92289

I hit them - the villages had troops, I nobled them - not arsed who hit them first - does it matter

Brick Tamland

Hold up, Rainbow talking about lies? XD

"Golden trying to take credit for what another tribe did" = Lie :O

I don't see why this has been brought up again, but hey I don't mind watching people act like they knew what went on ;)

DeletedUser

I pointed out the similarities in how NAM "helped" SASS to the current situation with INT. Who needs enemies when you have friends like NAM? I suppose it's even a bit similar to the recruitment of W2V/PrincessDaisy. NAM recruited them while under op from Golden and then promptly started munching on them as well.

I know, I know, they were inactive, you couldn't get a sitter, the moon was full, it was Thursday. Whatever your reasoning/excuse, I'm sure we've all heard it before.

DeletedUser

I pointed out the similarities in how NAM "helped" SASS to the current situation with INT. Who needs enemies when you have friends like NAM? I suppose it's even a bit similar to the recruitment of W2V/PrincessDaisy. NAM recruited them while under op from Golden and then promptly started munching on them as well.

I know, I know, they were inactive, you couldn't get a sitter, the moon was full, it was Thursday. Whatever your reasoning/excuse, I'm sure we've all heard it before.

And i pointed out you being vultures.

It's strange that even though you say we do all this bad stuff to these tribes, yet they still love us? maybe they dont see it the way you do. They know their villages are better with us than you lot.

DeletedUser

And NAM didn't vulture SASS? Or W2V? Or INT? I mean, if your definition of vulture seems to be anyone who wasn't the first tribe to attack another tribe, then wouldn't that make everyone a vulture? Pretty funny if you are trying to throw stones from inside your own glass house.

DeletedUser

So INT are falling pretty hard

What can you do tbh, when you're backed into a corner xD

1 villa left for me, but it will take quite a few nukes to remove it from my grasp! GL NAM

DeletedUser

And NAM didn't vulture SASS? Or W2V? Or INT? I mean, if your definition of vulture seems to be anyone who wasn't the first tribe to attack another tribe, then wouldn't that make everyone a vulture? Pretty funny if you are trying to throw stones from inside your own glass house.

Where did i ever say NAM aren't vultures in a way? All im saying is the way you said "when golden and any were hitting them" you make it sound as you guys did anything but vulture villages from ANY :D

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Where did i ever say NAM aren't vultures in a way? All im saying is the way you said "when golden and any were hitting them" you make it sound as you guys did anything but vulture villages from ANY :D

The credit of taking down Sass is fully that of Any. Don't try and read more into it.

arabela

You vultured my basher in w65 ;/

DeletedUser

I was a Wobbler from day 1, and I can 100% assure you that bashers were frowned upon by leadership and not encouraged at all.

I've never understood why people use them, to be perfectly honest. If they were a decent enough player, they'd be a tribemate.

DeletedUser

Enlighten me, because from where I was sitting, that's exactly what it looked like. I am not doubting that there were more subtle things at work behind the scenes, but if you could let me (and all the rest of us) know if the following is a factual timeline?

1. ANY and Golden start hitting SASS
2. SASS asks for help from NAM
3. NAM players sit SASS and help them defend
4. Support from NAM, if any, was minimal (as Roman has clarified)
5. NAM starts nobling SASS as well
6. NAP between ANY and NAM as both tribes finish off SASS in K55

Please correct any inaccuracies, thank you.

Monica from where you're sitting yeah, but as per usual, you don't know shittttttt, I could say a lot that I see but doesn't make it true does it? naa

Woah, like roman said? The amount of shit Roman spews is hilarious, guy deserves an award for that shit ayy come on

I'm just surprised that you're using Roman's quotes in your argument to back up your comment? Thats like asking a peadophile to give you a character witness in court, get real

1. ANY starts to smack the shit outta Sass
2. NAM get thrown Sits and a ton of snipes to do
3. NAM does as many as they could, due to distance and the account sits in an absolute mess, we couldnt do a huge amount
4. Golden jumps on and claims victory and how they destroyed sass (well done lads proud of ye)
5. NAM lose some Sass sits and get permission to noble other sits, so we did, soz we nobled didnt know it was bad
6. Well done yes we did NAP ANY thanks for the enlightening info didnt know that

Im so glad you commented monica

Cheers darling

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

@Sass look at my previous comment if you can see out that ass of yours

@W2V we got declared on and found info about working with golden

@INT we were m8s dunno what happened there

Hold up, Rainbow talking about lies? XD

"Golden trying to take credit for what another tribe did" = Lie :O

I don't see why this has been brought up again, but hey I don't mind watching people act like they knew what went on ;)

m8 who even are you, go send 200 fakes from 1 vill again pls bye

Last edited by a moderator:

Brick Tamland

Lol could you not think of something else to comment about my post? "m8 who even are you" one of the most basic responses eva :|

Either you had a pretty bad day or you're crazy butthurt about this whole topic :lol: