MORS vs. TCO

DeletedUser111495

I would focus more on your own account bulba before giving advice out :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118822

Damn, its good to see a lot of my old mates still fighting the fight. I can't wait to get back into the game for world 88

DeletedUser119021

I would focus more on your own account bulba before giving advice out :icon_biggrin:

So what's the problem with my account?

I am half-ass playing since the beggining , some times i dont log for a day, and still doing better than these tco scrubs.

And obviously i dont need to be rank1 to give clues about the basics to newbs like you and them.

ps please keep writing in red font to feel unique

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116699

bulbasaur still evolving take care newbies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

So what's the problem with my account?

I am half-ass playing since the beggining , some times i dont log for a day, and still doing better than these tco scrubs.

And obviously i dont need to be rank1 to give clues about the basics to newbs like you and them.

ps please keep righting in red font to feel unique

I know more than you about this game and am higher in the rankings than you :lol:

PS telling someone to feel unique when you are named after a pokemon
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser119021

I am sure you do, i mean look at you , you have 3k posts, you definitely know your shit :lol:

But why dont you give us your ign instead of judging behind your anonymity? :icon_neutral:

ps because being named after a river is so much better , damn wish i have thought of that first :icon_sad:

DeletedUser111495

I am sure you do, i mean look at you , you have 3k posts, you definitely know your shit :lol:

But why dont you give us your ign instead of judging behind your anonymity? :icon_neutral:

ps because being named after a river is so much better , damn wish i have thought of that first :icon_sad:

Well actually its named after a song from a band I like although the song was named after they visited the river (the more you know) Difference is you were the one who brought up feeling unique because you had nothing else to say so was desperation on your part also mentioning i type in red which is completely irrelevant but then again you did lose a village to TCO so cant expect much.

PS I agree TCO are useless just pointless bragging about it when its the tribe doing the damage and not you.

* I await for bulba to type something completely irrelevant

Last edited:

DeletedUser119021

Well actually its named after a song from a band I like although the song was named after they visited the river (the more you know) Difference is you were the one who brought up feeling unique because you had nothing else to say so was desperation on your part also mentioning i type in red which is completely irrelevant but then again you did lose a village to TCO so cant expect much.

PS I agree TCO are useless just pointless bragging about it when its the tribe doing the damage and not you.

* I await for bulba to type something completely irrelevant

I haven't talked about anything irrelevant, it's a post to bash tco and thats exactly what i am doing.

You are the one that came here only to judge me, and i am asking you for your account name in w86, but you are not telling me!

The tribe did an op in which i was part of, and got 5/5 of my targets, except that the accounts that have their core there are doing close fights and destroy them even more!

DeletedUser

Easy for everyone to make outside comments.

Curious to see how you all do when Mors hits you next.

You have plenty of time to build while they focus on TCO. Make it worth something.

DeletedUser116699

Easy for everyone to make outside comments.

Curious to see how you all do when Mors hits you next.

Easy answer to this,RIMMING them :icon_cool:

But i dont really understand why volga bothering us

we have a thread to talk about the war MORS-TCO here

Who cares about your skills volga?if you are so good take an account and play vs mors

Otherwise dont write to this thread again you little shit

DeletedUser111495

Think you are getting a bit salty absolute, your tribe are chatting shit about TCO and I just mentioned one of the players who is doing that still lost a village to them, but apparently cause he took 5 he knows everything about the game and can tell TCO how to play :lol:

He then proceeds to go offtopic and mention my writing color and everything else which is irrelevant to anything ingame or about the MORS vs TCO fight which I was initially talking about.

I have nothing but respect for the majority of MORS players especially the leadership however players like yourself who throw their toys out the pram the second anyone says something that isnt mentioning how good you are get offended

Out of the two of us you are the one calling people little shits but with an attitude like that im sure you are not leadership
:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser119021

Volga this is the last time someone bothers to answer to you until you give us your ingame name so we can judge you equally.

The one village you are talking about me losing was before the war started with tco and i nobled it and aliozeir had already sent train to get it from me and then i could not recap because of the nap. Before you speak against me next time you should wash your mouth.

DeletedUser116707

START TIME
Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O, T-C-OA

Timeframe: 19/05/2016 00:00:00 to 01/06/2016 10:17:36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 604
Side 2: 88
Difference: 516

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,886,720
Side 2: 730,633
Difference: 4,156,087

chart

LAST 24 HOURS

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O, T-C-OA
A
Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 17
Difference: 91

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 951,080
Side 2: 148,243
Difference: 802,837

chart

DeletedUser107645

Why can't we all play a relaxing round of tribal hugs and not be so salty towards each other:)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FyiqMYi.gif

Accurate depiction of MORS and W86.

Lol I have to agree with you here bro. With Faux as their ally W 86 is just giving Mors the win.

The only way There is a chance Mors could be beat is if Faux and Pink fought together against them . That would at least spice the world up some. I just dont understand why a tribe would fight for another tribe to give them the win ?

All i can say is when Mors hits me everything better be precise and on time and more then 1 player and I wish they hurry cause I want to focus on W 88