198-snore. I mean 4

DeletedUser83995

You guys need to shorten your essay's. I want to read them and have fun, and enjoy picking on you guys but I just don't have the time to read 30 minutes worth of essays. Keep it short and sweet haha.

Asukon

Reaction score
Something big hit them.
Prolly was DW's ego. Who knows? :p
Haha, i'm pretty sure his skill hit me today!

7182563e37b97ca9d38c6978ac1566af.png

DeletedUser115558

Now Cooker Blasted....

Who did what, and who didn't ....

Is Wipe/Bleach are responsible for Disbanding 1984 or not

Where faux/Nest were failed to hold a tribe or not

Are the new Leadership of ABC123 is going to hold it again or another Disband.................... is waiting at door

Fact it No 1984 .............and it is when you guys planned an ops on Bleach

(I lost best because 1984 disbanded in my opinion they were the strongest contender for this world) Unfortunate .....Faceplam

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

Why I get the feeling that all of you spend more time in public rather than in game? :S

DeletedUser118822

At this stage the going back and forth pointing fingers at one another is absolutely useless. I don't care if the world thinks Bleach/Wipe brought down 1984 or not. I don't care if the world thinks we brought them down in a dirty underhanded way or not. You know what I do care about? I care that my members were able to hold off op after op from 1984, survive, and live to see the day that 1984 disbanded. Ever heard the saying "All is fair in love and war"? Well I have, and we were at war with 1984, declared or not, we were fighting a war and any tactics that were used to win that war are justified, as it keeps my members alive and fighting. Not everyone is a warrior, fighting with troops, Bleach has some of those too, but some are fighters with words, and the war against 1984 was a war fought in the shadows, with words and dirty play from both sides.

DK and The Ninja Sword joined us because they wanted to be part of something worth being apart of, something they felt was a little more functional than their old tribe. We in the Bleach/Wipe family are happy to have them, and have enjoyed their contributions to not only the game, but to the skype chat as well haha.

Don't care to remember who made the comment, but I have known Viw for a few worlds now. Him and I set out from the beginning to create two tribes, decently far from one another and call it a family. So I know for a fact, Wipe would not internal Bleach, that is just an uneducated comment by an uneducated player.

Good Work on all this Axis, you did incredibly well.

Asukon

Reaction score
DK and The Ninja Sword joined us because they wanted to be part of something worth being apart of, something they felt was a little more functional than their old tribe. We in the Bleach/Wipe family are happy to have them, and have enjoyed their contributions to not only the game, but to the skype chat as well haha.
Wrong, Ninja joined because he's greedy. And was boxed in so he decided to BS us and join you guys, and he'll do the same thing when a better offer shows up.

DK is ninjas friend and followed him. DKs reasons for joining a pretty much bullshit and it's clearly just an attempt to justify that they both backstabbed us. DK had two failed applications to our tribe before that, and we didn't really want to take him in, but Ninja convinced Faux to let him in. Proven to be a huge mistake since he's unloyal and dishonest as a person.

Only reason Ninja left us was so he could grow himself, if you honsetly claim that he wanted to be a part of something "better" he wouldn't have joined bleach and WIPE. A 7 tribe family tribe. How cute. Only reason he choosed to join you was becaues you were enemies with us, and that it could allow him to grow more, Ninja is a known backstabber and will always be a slimy snake.

End of discussion.

Asukon

DeletedUser118822

. A 7 tribe family tribe. How cute. Only reason he choosed to join you was becaues you were enemies with us, and that it could allow him to grow more, Ninja is a known backstabber and will always be a slimy snake.

End of discussion.

Asukon

7 family tribe? Jesus where have I been. Last I remembered there were only three of us. Wipe, Bleach, and Bucket. Do we have other allies? Yeah. Are they close allies from previous worlds? Yeah. Does that make us a 7 tribe family tribe? No, not really.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wrong, Ninja joined because he's greedy. And was boxed in so he decided to BS us and join you guys, and he'll do the same thing when a better offer shows up.

DK is ninjas friend and followed him. DKs reasons for joining a pretty much bullshit and it's clearly just an attempt to justify that they both backstabbed us. DK had two failed applications to our tribe before that, and we didn't really want to take him in, but Ninja convinced Faux to let him in. Proven to be a huge mistake since he's unloyal and dishonest as a person.

Only reason Ninja left us was so he could grow himself, if you honsetly claim that he wanted to be a part of something "better" he wouldn't have joined bleach and WIPE. A 7 tribe family tribe. How cute. Only reason he choosed to join you was becaues you were enemies with us, and that it could allow him to grow more, Ninja is a known backstabber and will always be a slimy snake.

End of discussion.

Asukon
Known Backstabber and Slimy Snake? And yet 1984 decide to have him in the tribe to begin with.
Uhm. Hard to find words for this one.... Good decision? :)

Asukon

Reaction score
Known Backstabber and Slimy Snake? And yet 1984 decide to have him in the tribe to begin with.
Uhm. Hard to find words for this one.... Good decision? :)
Never claimed it was a good decision. That doesn't change the fact that he's a slimy snake?

DeletedUser

I love how our decisions are being questioned by the tribe that couldn't hold together.

Regardless if you agree with the plan we came into this world with. It ended up far better than your plan, apparently.

Ghostoxa

Just to makes things clear about ODA Legend account, that I was in.

We got misslead pretty good by WINCHEN, back in the time he was at =CC= tribe, that they are planning to hit Bleach as well, and few villages are cleared.

The OP was bad, but it was our fault (ODA Legend), the support we had was sent back few hours before the lunch time, and after we lost the nukes and train everything crumbled...

So tudos to bleach, such wow, much skill, amazing.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Wipe will be Gents 2.0 and it will be glorious.

Next time if you don't know, don't speak.

Next time I come you will have an entirely different opinion of me.

For the record, I'm not part of 1984. I refused Nest's recruitment. 1984 collapse benefits me, not hinders.

Your behavior in game and on externals is a disgrace.

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wipe will be Gents 2.0 and it will be glorious.

That's giving wipe way too much credit, as much of a joke as gents was at least they were relevant

Wipe wishes they mattered,at the end of the day they're just some irrelevant family tribe that nobody will even remember existed in a couple months