198-snore. I mean 4

DeletedUser100230

He got kicked and sneak in to other tribe just to make another scene.
Hmm interesting !!
Just if u can't figure this I am giving away my villages to warpigs ! And if you are that dumb to figure this out by now I don't think u deserve to be on externals !!

There are only 2 people I call as friends on tw first is Seraf and second is Kirk !

Mr. Cringer Pants

Wipe/Bleach are not getting much but i think it is good for them as 1984 failed and one enemy down ....

So instead of wipe/bleach gaining ground and capturing villages and becoming a respected tribe through in game actions, they let 404 get stronger.

Great plan and great job Wipe. All you did was infuriate ex-1984 and strengthen other tribes. Revenge is a huge motivator of activity and well, activity is one of the most important aspects of this game.

Big mistake in picking apart 1984 the way you did. I suspect this is going to bite you in the ass.

He got kicked and sneak in to other tribe just to make another scene.

ummmm, no. Nest even admitted he made a mistake by blaming Anant as the spy. Do you expect him to gift his villages to a tribe that just accused him of spying?

Obviously he will donate to a friend upon quitting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13939

Two players, one who only doubled in size because of gifted villages, makes 404 that much stronger? Interesting analysis there.

DeletedUser115558

So instead of wipe/bleach gaining ground and capturing villages and becoming a respected tribe through in game actions, they let 404 get stronger.

No one let the other tribe get stronger, i think wipe/bleach problem is Distance and lack of close nobles and some rumor(Kubrick villas are easy to grab as he quit) which they thought is right and lost some nukes.

what ever action we are saw/watching is not a planned Op's me think but some mass attacks on easy or empty villas which stacked or not stacked idk but troops was there.

and when some strong tribe falls down like this i never ever saw the Opponent gets benefited. As no one was prepared so i think Wipe/Bleach was too not prepared and 404 is going stronger or weak after having ex 1984 member is questionable thing.

Great plan and great job Wipe. All you did was infuriate ex-1984 and strengthen other tribes. Revenge is a huge motivator of activity and well, activity is one of the most important aspects of this game.

What i read through all above post and came to certain point is actually 1984 was attacker in here(unfortunately before full fledged launch they failed) and Wipe/Bleach is Defender or precisely we can say retaliate.

It was 1984 who planned an attack on Bleach Villages first (though diplo talks were in the AIR) and somehow Bucket/Wipe/Bleach got this information and started retaliation plan.

and than chain of unexpected things started in 1984, here you'll can say some WIPE/Bleach hands may was there but i would it was completely 1984 inside Story. All tribes keep friendship, spy etc in other tribes for intel and it is not a big deal or we count this as a reason of fall down of 1984 ??

1984 falls down its own reason, no other tribe was responsible for this, it was a sheer lack of leadership, Rigidness and will power of the leader who disbanded the tribe, and Both Faux and Nest are responsible for the fall down of the 1984. As both were playing on an account both are responsible we can not give one BLUE flag and another RED.

So now i can't understand where is WIPE's PLAN ?? Why Blaming i dont understand .....

Big mistake in picking apart 1984 the way you did. I suspect this is going to bite you in the ass.

It was 1984 who picked Wipe/Bleach instead of GOD, and went down like a inexperienced bee catcher.

Every one is here to get Bites in the ass or bite other's ass it is TW.

Here i would feel Wipe/Bleach is bit unlucky as 1984 fall down before anything if they fell after op's after op's than possibly they get some good returns.
It is like a Farmer bought a fruit tree for harvesting and during harvesting due to storm some fruits dropped into river and enjoyed by Croc(Warpig) and some fruits dropped in Fox Nest (404) and whatever left on the tree is he heavily guarded by thorns(Bonf)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115558

They were planning an attack in a war game? This is preposterous!

First of all Thank you for Agreeing on rest of the things

and

i personally think that what ever it may be but we all Plan for everything's we do, even to complete nature call, if not than how come everytime we find toilet paper at the right place.

Ahhh May be i am not that gr8 like you, my apologies Good Sir :)

Ignoramus of the Law

I didn't read the rest of the things. I was there, in 1984 so I don't need to come to the externals for all sort of outsiders to tell me how it really was, thank you.

Slark.

and

i personally think that what ever it may be but we all Plan for everything's we do, even to complete nature call, if not than how come everytime we find toilet paper at the right place.

Ahhh May be i am not that gr8 like you, my apologies Good Sir :)

This little piggy is going to the rim
Going to the rim
Going to the rim
This little piggy is going to the rim
Going to the rim he shall

It is going to be Christmas time soon. Time to get fat, grow barbs, and wait for the butcher !

DeletedUser111495

Well that was a very entertaining read, was just about to ask what happened to 1984 as I have only been using Guest Access to track tribe movements every few days or so then came across this thread...

1984 was always going to struggle, as much as I wanted them to do well I knew that the biggest threat the tribe faced was theirselves, just glad I left the world before all this drama happened, a lot of accusations seem to have been thrown around which I'm finding amusing so please continue in this fashion, continue going pure Savage on everyone just so I can laugh at your expenses :)

DeletedUser118725

So much talk, but no war.. ugh.. come on post some stats lmao.