198-snore. I mean 4

Mr. Cringer Pants

I've literally read that every world since Gents, so by now it would be like Gents 7.0

You don't get my reference, some on this world do. Go ask Brad what happened the week of their collapse. Anyway, this PNP does not help your families image what so ever. See you guys around. Next time you "win" a war. Use actual in game stats to show your worth and value.

I don't think one person posted a war cap here. This is one of the most pathetic celebrations I've seen.

:*

DeletedUser13939

If it exists Asukon, YOU post the the screenshot. Burden of proof falls on you.

And I see you're still on the boat of The Ninja Sword cheating. So I'll say this much. Isn't one of the co-players on Anantrocks in India? :|

*sighs and shakes his head* You're trying so hard, yet everything is right there. Your tribe is the one that crumbled. Your leaders are the ones that failed. The Ninja Sword a known backstabber? If that were the case, he would never have been invited. My application being rejected twice? Nest accepted both times. It was Faux who kept denying simply because I was a forum moderator and was not bigger than 20 members of 1984. Even though I was farming more than half the tribe both times I applied. But honestly, that's irrelevant and off-topic. Good job at attempting to pull focus away. ;)

Slark.

yo, dwarf , let's focus on this shall we. is this how you play TW ? :

Axe tomorrow at 04:20:09:462 6:31:31
02 | The Life of Brian tomorrow at 04:37:52:907 6:49:14
dwarf tomorrow at 04:51:32:450 7:02:54
dwarf tomorrow at 04:51:32:550 7:02:54
dwarf tomorrow at 04:51:32:650 7:02:54
dwarf tomorrow at 04:51:32:750 7:02:54
reqdef.png

04 | Darkwing Duck tomorrow at 04:54:14:380 7:02:15
05 | Jonah and the Seven Dwarfs tomorrow at 04:58:25:107 7:06:26
04 | Darkwing Duck tomorrow at 07:54:26:325 10:02:27
05 | Jonah and the Seven Dwarfs tomorrow at 08:01:19:577 10:09:20

you support before your nobles ? then you support again 3 minutes after capture. That is some pro stuff right there.
But it is ok, you won the war. No ex 1984 member is still on the map, everyone vanished. You nobled all of Stanley villas. Now you can hug some barbs in peace.

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

and let me guess you think,,,,

1984 disbanded because of this topic LOL

DeletedUser

1984 disbanded because of this topic LOL
You know what they say about assumptions, don't you? ;)

1984 disbanded for a metric ton of reasons. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. When I posted this thread I expected at least another two weeks of Nest and Faux trying to cover up their lies -- or sitting around giving Kapil and DK the finger. Instead, they quit and set someone account sitter to try and gift their villages.

I guess at least now they're gone, the keyboard warriors have their hands unbound and the duct tape off their traps, but the fact remains Nest and Faux's pathological lying both in and out of tribe was embarrassing. The bonfire they made such a big deal about Ninja hitting wasn't hit by him, their joint ops all failed or were cancelled and made excuses for, they dismissed the wrong man and lied they "knew all along", then doubled back and accused Kapil of logging into his account in order to try and get anant into the tribe again. All their backroom deals fell flat. No one in this thread has presented a shred of actual proof to the contrary.

Not sure why ex-members feel like they've still got something to prove. 1984 was 32 years ago. Aside from people trying to twist the truth, it's irrelevant.

DeletedUser118725

You know what they say about assumptions, don't you? ;)

1984 disbanded for a metric ton of reasons. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. When I posted this thread I expected at least another two weeks of Nest and Faux trying to cover up their lies -- or sitting around giving Kapil and DK the finger. Instead, they quit and set someone account sitter to try and gift their villages.

I guess at least now they're gone, the keyboard warriors have their hands unbound and the duct tape off their traps, but the fact remains Nest and Faux's pathological lying both in and out of tribe was embarrassing. The bonfire they made such a big deal about Ninja hitting wasn't hit by him, their joint ops all failed or were cancelled and made excuses for, they dismissed the wrong man and lied they "knew all along", then doubled back and accused Kapil of logging into his account in order to try and get anant into the tribe again. All their backroom deals fell flat. No one in this thread has presented a shred of actual proof to the contrary.

Not sure why ex-members feel like they've still got something to prove. 1984 was 32 years ago. Aside from people trying to twist the truth, it's irrelevant.

Such biased, much wow.

What's the big deal if they hit a bonfire or not? It sucks but I haven't seen Kapil trying to defend himself, nor the other guy accusing him for that.. so yeah.. it's all propaganda isn't it?

DeletedUser115558

wipe and bleach should come and play in k45

Check your own Pant instead of calling someone.............
188322896_queue-kobra-snake-cobra-cake-topper.jpg
Growing your backyard

Or after some day you also come with comments like these....:D

Wrong, Ninja joined because he's greedy. And was boxed in so he decided to BS us and join you guys, and he'll do the same thing when a better offer shows up.

DK is ninjas friend and followed him. DKs reasons for joining a pretty much bullshit and it's clearly just an attempt to justify that they both backstabbed us. DK had two failed applications to our tribe before that, and we didn't really want to take him in, but Ninja convinced Faux to let him in. Proven to be a huge mistake since he's unloyal and dishonest as a person.

Only reason Ninja left us was so he could grow himself, if you honsetly claim that he wanted to be a part of something "better" he wouldn't have joined bleach and WIPE. A 7 tribe family tribe. How cute. Only reason he choosed to join you was becaues you were enemies with us, and that it could allow him to grow more, Ninja is a known backstabber and will always be a slimy snake.

End of discussion.

Asukon

DeletedUser117534

Axis I look at your picture and see this young sweet person, I cannot understand where all this bitterness is coming from?

You have said that I lied fifty something times already. You must really like me, I have to
disappoint you I am already married.

It comes to you very easy to accuse people of lying where on many occasions you have no idea what you are talking about. You assume things just as I and everyone else do, you have right to post it here but after a week of telling the same thing you started to sound like a broken record and no one wants to hear it again.

I said to Kapil and DK few things I'm not proud off being angry at their move. Regardless of your or their opinion for me it was a betrayal and I didn't enjoy it much. I know you disagree and that is your right. I apologized to Anantrocks for accusing him to spy on us after he showed us screen shots of someone from India that was logging into his W88 account. DK says it wasn't Kapil, so where is the truth? I really don't know?

I admit i have failed as a duke, made some bad decisions but also I have recruited some people I should have never allowed in the tribe. The internal drama We faced recently was enough for me and Faux to quit. Was it a rushed decision, probably but at the time he were drained and sick of it, at least now I sleep better at night and even go out a bit to see the sun. After reflecting I know I should have never left like I did, leaving all the players without a tribe in chaos. I guess that will haunt me for a long time. What is positive however the players found a new great leadership and will give you guys a decent fight.

Axis or Vincent If you feel like it's you're success making us disband the tribe you are very wrong. Regardless, you must be very proud of yourself. Bravo

Coming back to your bitterness Axis Blade, I wondered if it has anything to do with you're tribe (you included) loosing some nukes and nobles recently?

A short story of Bleach opping Stanley Kubrick
written by Stanley Kubrick

Ninja and DK have left 1984 a day before our tribe was to launch an operation against bleach members. Knowing Stanley Kubrick account had 2 trains and 8 nukes and was in closest proximity it must have came naturally to Bleach leadership to target the account.

Knowing our account was short of a night co player (my night) fakes have started to be sent when I was asleep for about 6 hours. It was a smart move to use this information against us. We have failed to tag 75 incomings. At the end o the day 1, we had toughly 125 incomings sent long range from the Wipe tribe. Soon the incoming numbers increased to around 200 and bleach players started adding attacks to the mix.

Most of the long range attacks have been ram fakes as expected however on one occasion a beach player landed a nobled nuke on one of our offensive empty villages. The player for some reason did not include Rams in his nuke and targeted the HQ with his 300 cats leaving the wall intact. Soon after new short range incomings started to be sent at the 008 village including some noble speed nukes.

In response to the threat a bonfire support was requested but also additional support and we have received a bonfire with 1000 cats but also an archer paladin with some 500 spears and archers. The rest of support including 650 cats and several thousand swords, spears and archers belonged to Stanley Kubrick account.

op1.png

op11.png

image.png

Soon after the landing of the last noble the support has been resent.
Bleach has chosen to use the same tactic 12 hours later and target the village 006 that has received the same amount of support.

op2.png

op22.png

op23.png

Now, my question is why Bleach has not sent both attacks in the same time?
All they have managed to do is killing 1/8 of the supporting troops and giving us two Defender of the Day Achievements as well as top OD.

Last time I counted Bleach had 13/44 caps being barbarians and 3 internals. With all the nukes gone I assume that number will be increasing shortly so they can become the true leader in that category.

Now I hope you all see why Axis Blade might be a wee bit salty.

Nest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*dashes salt with a slice of trying to salvage rep*
Hey Nest, nice of you to finally show, and no, I'm not interested in polygamy. Leave that to Utah and the occasional Mormon. Thanks for the heads up though.

You failed to show reports where Ninja supposedly hit bonfire as was mentioned in my screen, which further proves my point you did lie, and you still haven't shown any reports of your own actual losses. Most of these you already screened in your own skype to gloat or try and raise morale. Even so, I will say you killing some nukes and nobles with a bonfire that doesn't belong to you, especially with ample warning due to a botched send, is nowhere near as impressive as Bleach trouncing several trains spread out across the tribe when you had a full week to plan your first op, lol. I'm told you thought we were pre-stacked.

I got one question for you. Why did you promise diplo to Bleach in the screen below, then turn around and do the dirty? That was incredibly stupid, considering you got two of the members you supposedly care about rimmed with poor planning -- remember, you had a week to plan as mentioned earlier.

After the screenshot of first contact at the tail of this post, you small talked with Vince a little bit, then disappeared. We contacted you again days later asking if a decision had been made, and you said "be patient", which begs the question, did you even ask at all? Who wore the pants in 1984, you, or Faux?

Faux denies diplo ever being on the table, so I'm inclined to believe at least one of you is a disingenuous fool who doesn't have the decency to just say no to possible diplo. Instead you'd rather keep them friendly and go behind their back to plan an op, all the while trying to diplo every tribe in the area against them. You're pathetic.

nest talk.jpg

DeletedUser

The true question is, do you really think that THAT is a promise for diplo? Wow. Much amazed, such wow, again.

-Olt
Faux was told to contact us. Days passed. He didn't. Nest even accepted info on a gangbang being set up at first contact. Yet Bleach gets trashed for being underhanded? Give me a break. Should'a just let them get ganged.

nest lies.jpg
more lies.jpg

DeletedUser80720

i think that axisblade is probably some lonely girl that no guy want xD