198-snore. I mean 4

DeletedUser80720

The only thing anybody can see you doing is talk

bet you cant back up the talk either

DeletedUser118822

Y'all accuse us of being underhanded, and yet as shown by the screenshots of me mailing Nest, they lead me on about diplomacy for a week, even after I gave them information on a gangbang that was forming against them, just so that they could plan an op that for the most part went splat. Had 1984, Nest and Faux been straight up and honest with me, one way or another, then the conflict or lack there of would have gone differently. But they made their choices, we made ours, and I'll be damned if any decent Duke would bash what we did. Our tribe was between 250k and 300K when we started fighting with 1984, and they were around 950k to 1 mil. Even if all our villages were filled with troops they would have had us beat purely by overwhelming villages and troop counts, because you know, more villages equal more troops. Anyone who says that they wouldn't have acted in a similar manner to how we acted, in the same situation with the same point and troop deficit, is lying to themselves

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You fed them info. You can't just give people information and expect an instant alliance. They weren't obligated to give you anything just from that piece of info.

You played it smart with your diplomacy yes. You protected your players and now they're all the better for it. Wasn't a bad move just an unethical one and that is what 1984 players have an issue with.

DeletedUser118822

I agree it did not obligate them to an alliance, it obligated some honesty and not some underhanded nonsense where they get to plan an op on us while leaving us hanging on the diplomacy conversation

Sometimes the only choice you have is the untheical one, but I understand the frustration that causes

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

Who else are from Fellas except (Sir) Cornish...

"Sir" in Bracket because you don't fit in, indicated as No Curtsy and no respect for Woman .....I found your post offending, i Don't know how to report in this new format, but i think MOD is reading you and take required action/correction.

DeletedUser118603

Wipe will be Gents 2.0 and it will be glorious.

Next time I come you will have an entirely different opinion of me.

For the record, I'm not part of 1984. I refused Nest's recruitment. 1984 collapse benefits me, not hinders.

Your behavior in game and on externals is a disgrace.

There is only 1 Gents and that was me...Don't throw my name around in that area as I have nothing to do with Wipe. Please refrain from bringing up anything like that as I am barely playing this world.

DeletedUser

"Sir" in Bracket because you don't fit in, indicated as No Curtsy and no respect for Woman .....I found your post offending, i Don't know how to report in this new format, but i think MOD is reading you and take required action/correction.

Sup beautiful, we are there :D

DeletedUser80720

so because i aimed it at a girl it means i have no respect for woman but yet its happened on the external forum 100s of times n the past from a girl towards a guy and nothing is said about it

Sexist at its finest

DeletedUser115558

No OnE cAn HeLp if proud

24548782.jpg

Mr. Cringer Pants

Can wipe/bleach please post in game reports and war stats in there next "war", instead of skype convos. Also:

Totally relevant.

In other news, Fresh (former 1984) seems to have dissolved for the most part into nearby tribes. Interesting for sure.

Curious, how many war spoils did wipe pick up? Did every member of 1984 go to another tribe?

Traitors not included.

DeletedUser100230

Let me clear few things here,

Kapil was to co play me on w86 thats when he was in 1984. I think he logged in 3-4 times tops and then he was vanished frm the account . I forgot to change the password because i trusted him and i thought he might log back in to help me out . Instead when he left 1984 we all were good friends . Jass(ninja owner) is a real good friend of mine and we had our own understanding. DK and Jass both tried to get me out of 1984 but i refused to leave as i made a promise to stick with faux and nest till end . So one fine morng i woke up and I see a lovely message frm Faux regarding my dismissal .
https://gyazo.com/bc2666419a1d0133fa92992922f9fa86

And these were his last words to me
https://gyazo.com/23b569602fff226d56542e05f586fb5d
https://gyazo.com/c3c83a159abbbb08bcaeb39ea1a51525

After that i proved him that kapil is the one who was logging into my account which can be proved easily . If i wanted i could have got ninja account banned but i choose not to screw up another friends account . Thats a in all story and i was very disappointed by Faux and nest that they disbanded the tribe . I am leaving this game for good now ( If not good then atleast a break for 2-3 worlds). I made some real good friends in this long journey and few haters also .. but hey guys no grudges at all apart frm few twats (shitty couple on TW) .

DeletedUser

776979ce6d8693e6c22ec95cd526dfabfd5c95d2b936ef50547658635cd90976_1.jpg

DeletedUser115558

Can wipe/bleach please post in game reports and war stats in there next "war", instead of skype convos. Also:

Curious, how many war spoils did wipe pick up? Did every member of 1984 go to another tribe?

Traitors not included.

It looks 404 is Getting max fats out of this Milking of 1984 and ex 1984 members are Capping, recapping and defending the players who are quitting from this world.

Wipe/Bleach are not getting much but i think it is good for them as 1984 failed and one enemy down ....

DeletedUser116490

Funny story. Anantrocks just got dismissed from 1984 here on this world. Would you look at that? Already repeating previous tactics. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

He got kicked and sneak in to other tribe just to make another scene.

DeletedUser13939

Let me clear few things here,

Kapil was to co play me on w86 thats when he was in 1984. I think he logged in 3-4 times tops and then he was vanished frm the account . I forgot to change the password because i trusted him and i thought he might log back in to help me out . Instead when he left 1984 we all were good friends . Jass(ninja owner) is a real good friend of mine and we had our own understanding. DK and Jass both tried to get me out of 1984 but i refused to leave as i made a promise to stick with faux and nest till end . So one fine morng i woke up and I see a lovely message frm Faux regarding my dismissal .
https://gyazo.com/bc2666419a1d0133fa92992922f9fa86

And these were his last words to me
https://gyazo.com/23b569602fff226d56542e05f586fb5d
https://gyazo.com/c3c83a159abbbb08bcaeb39ea1a51525

After that i proved him that kapil is the one who was logging into my account which can be proved easily . If i wanted i could have got ninja account banned but i choose not to screw up another friends account . Thats a in all story and i was very disappointed by Faux and nest that they disbanded the tribe . I am leaving this game for good now ( If not good then atleast a break for 2-3 worlds). I made some real good friends in this long journey and few haters also .. but hey guys no grudges at all apart frm few twats (shitty couple on TW) .

I've gone round and round with you over this, and I will say one more time. The IP addresses DO NOT MATCH. You're beating a dead horse.

And since we're on the subject of Faux automatically assuming you were the spy...well...what did you do to make him think that? You saw the circular mail I sent. Hell, it was even posted here! But, let me remind you. Nowhere in that message did I say, "Anantrocks is my spy!" Nowhere in that message did I share any screenshots or information. All I did was mentioned fakes being launched at me every 30 minutes (something I could figure out on my own just by watching the incomings haha). I then went a step further and said "Thanks for stacking our spy!" I knew members of 1984 were being stacked on the front lines. With that, I had hoped a "blunder" mentioning my spy being stacked would cause doubt. I had no idea Faux would just to the conclusion that you were the spy with no proof.

So that begs to question, what did you do to cause such a knee jerk reaction?

DeletedUser

He got kicked and sneak in to other tribe just to make another scene.
I doubt anant sneaked into anything. He's a nice guy and has been friends with Kirk a long time. It's understandable Warpig would take him in.