Turtles Eating Avocados

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yup another Biased thread from Nest trying to get the world to turn against TEA , so he can get a upper hand and try to win the world . Not only that , but trying to turn players against myself and other players in the game , Like I said Nest thinks he some King that we should bow before him . You have no clue what happened to me in World 80 , it's just your stupid Opinion .

You talk Of Merges TEA has made , so what your different , your tribe was C9 , then C9 merged with Infamy then Pssst merge with Infamy , so is it okay for you to merge , but say things about other tribes merging ? You remind me of someone fighting over a chicken wing with a seagull on the Boardwalk.

Well Nest , I won't bow to you , I will stand and fight , my armies await you.

tumblr_na2pst9G4v1r1dut4o2_500.gif

Michael Corleone.

i imagine balian cried when he saw someone fight a seagull on the boardwalk over a chicken wing.

and babin good selection of beer. budweiser was quite genius with their marketing this past summer by changing their cans to America. only brand of beer i would have all summer

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You talk Of Merges TEA has made , so what your different , your tribe was C9 , then C9 merged with Infamy then Pssst merge with Infamy , so is it okay for you to merge , but say things about other tribes merging ?

The point is that the circumstances of the merges are completely different. We recruited tribes we were friendly with. We didn't tear tribes apart in order to merge. Also, those tribes wanted to merge. You used player recruitment towards the downfall of their former tribes. It actually is a good strategy but not very honorable. Although there doesn't seem to be much honor and respect in TW these days.

Mithrae

Why compare us to a turtle? We're the complete opposite. We're rank 1 in ODA among other achievements. We're more like tigers or lions. Hell, why can't we be dinosaurs? We have a Trex leading for goodness sake.

I can just picture the opening post:

"Ever seen a Trex eating avocados?" *crickets*

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The point is that the circumstances of the merges are completely different. We recruited tribes we were friendly with. We didn't tear tribes apart in order to merge. Also, those tribes wanted to merge. You used player recruitment towards the downfall of their former tribes. It actually is a good strategy but not very honorable. Although there doesn't seem to be much honor and respect in TW these days.

Yup no Respect , just as Nest started his mouth disrespecting other players and it players like him and yourself always trying to make other players bad while trying to make yourself look good , where is the respect in that ?

DeletedUser88324

4:25 of 2nd vid.. dont take what i said out of context buddy, that is in new years resolution thread in which i wished what you brought up. I never used that as a chest thump, never have.

Good try though.. you see, i may flame, and hell yes i enjoy you getting your panties in an uproar over everything being said on externals, but i dont go around saying i am the best of the best. Only people that openly do that(well, aside from sevin devils lol) are in TEA. If you honestly still wonder why TEA gets the hate, refer to the previous sentence.

Last edited:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yup no Respect , just as Nest started his mouth disrespecting other players and it players like him and yourself always trying to make other players bad while trying to make yourself look good , where is the respect in that ?

I was simply pointing out the differences. I did not put you down personally. I even said that it was good strategy. Not sure how that is disrespecting you. I did say that it wasn't honorable but that is more because the way it appears is generally seen as not being an honorable act. However that would fall on the defecting parties and not necessarily on the tribe itself.

I have never even had a conversation with you so you really know very little about me to say that I try to make others look bad to make myself look good.

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Al, all we're doing by commenting here while we do not even play the world... Is not because we don't want you to win a world.
But because we want you to deserve winning one :) You're fighting and you're having fun right?

Imagine if you had no opposition, that'd be boring... You gotta fight for your worldwin man! Keep on going on :p

The way you pronounce PSST makes them sound like piss btw o0

DeletedUser111085

Nice Vlog Al ! always nice to hear it from the man himself.

Wouldnt take anything Nest or Faux says seriously especially when it comes to leading a tribe as they have both failed miserably last few tribes thay have lead especially when you consider some of the shady shit they have pulled aswell.

Also Nest is all about properganda so its no suprise hes pulling his usual shit just cant wait for him to actually experience a war this world and then we will see his true colours.

Dont get me wrong I do enjoy some of his PnP especially some of his previous work however his obsession for TEA is quite embarrassing.

Cant wait for his Next rant about TEA just hope he puts more effort into his research however he probably cant think straight from all the Whisky hes had new year.

DeletedUser

Wouldnt take anything Nest or Faux says seriously especially when it comes to leading a tribe as they have both failed miserably last few tribes thay have lead especially when you consider some of the shady shit they have pulled aswell.

Also Nest is all about properganda so its no suprise hes pulling his usual shit just cant wait for him to actually experience a war this world and then we will see his true colours.

DeletedUser117534

Nice Vlog Al ! always nice to hear it from the man himself.

Dont get me wrong I do enjoy some of his PnP especially some of his previous work however his obsession for TEA is quite embarrassing.

Cant wait for his Next rant about TEA just hope he puts more effort into his research however he probably cant think straight from all the Whisky hes had new year.

My obsession with TEA is nothing comparing to Al's obsession with Bill.
I still have problem erasing a certain image from memory that Al made while enjoying too much of his favourite 5% Vol beer. I drink for joy and relaxation but I see others drink to fuel their anger and grudges taking TW to a personal level.
It is only a game and it should stay this way.

Last edited by a moderator: