Turtles Eating Avocados

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

Destructere

Why compare us to a turtle? We're the complete opposite. We're rank 1 in ODA among other achievements. We're more like tigers or lions. Hell, why can't we be dinosaurs? We have a Trex leading for goodness sake.

Did I hear Rank 1 ODA? :rolleyes::cool:

Lost One

A lot of truth in this thread... TEA are scum... sums it up.

DeletedUser

A lot of truth in this thread... TEA are scum... sums it up.

Not really..

I can tell you right now no OP was ran on BSB.. and caps were do to mergers already in place when BSB merged into TEA. Everyone in BSB joined this world together with the plan to merge with someone in the tribe while looking for a tribe with good leadership. And we did. We joined the ranks of TEA.

But in this game you all know recruitment is just as key as who to wage war on and when. And so far TEA has done a top job on both. Why waste time amd troops on good players who would be of better use to us in our ranks than food? Everyone so far taken in by TEA pulls their weight and then some. With these players TEA has dominated against two tribes that were Ranked 2 or 3 at the time of a DoW.

Divide and conquer you say? Its in our tribes name pretty much! TEARING EVERTHING APART!

DeletedUser100230

There we go again TEA = Gents
Keep it up people. Let me know when you guys need brad .

DeletedUser93954

Not really..

I can tell you right now no OP was ran on BSB.. and caps were do to mergers already in place when BSB merged into TEA. Everyone in BSB joined this world together with the plan to merge with someone in the tribe while looking for a tribe with good leadership. And we did. We joined the ranks of TEA.
Can confirm, I was the person who controlled the BSB side of the merge. Fun fact, 10 people in BSB had duke privs because none of us wanted to lead, and that was the main reason why we sought a tribe to merge with.

I do not regret my decision to join TEA.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FRUIT
Operation resulting in 12 conquers
Recruited 4 best accounts including Mia Khalifa, Balian in Ibelin, Kon Tiki and Beautyandthebeast69.

Side note on this: Irfan (Beautyandthebeast69) and I (Mia Khalifa) were asked by al before the round started to be in his premade. Irfan and I coplay nearly every world together lol. We started a bit late as we were finishing up our previous world before beginning another one. How I ended up in fruit was because Ajay (Pink Panther <3 you; we won HP world together) and I hopped in his PP farming tribe just for a bit then fruit asked us to merge which we did because why not? We'd have a tribe hence TRIBALwars. Fruit died; TEA had a few merges go on during the process allowing room for me and irfan to join (whom I planned to merge with as is).

You're amazing at looking at TW-stats and coming up with some blown out idea of what happened. Lol sheesh should've messaged me and I would've let you know the story before you looked un-creditable on the forums.

DeletedUser119951

oyy hes drinking 5 percent alcy haul hes such a big boy.

Michael Corleone.

Side note on this: Irfan (Beautyandthebeast69) and I (Mia Khalifa) were asked by al before the round started to be in his premade. Irfan and I coplay nearly every world together lol. We started a bit late as we were finishing up our previous world before beginning another one. How I ended up in fruit was because Ajay (Pink Panther <3 you; we won HP world together) and I hopped in his PP farming tribe just for a bit then fruit asked us to merge which we did because why not? We'd have a tribe hence TRIBALwars. Fruit died; TEA had a few merges go on during the process allowing room for me and irfan to join (whom I planned to merge with as is).

You're amazing at looking at TW-stats and coming up with some blown out idea of what happened. Lol sheesh should've messaged me and I would've let you know the story before you looked un-creditable on the forums.
how yummy look at all that bacon!

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
oyy hes drinking 5 percent alcy haul hes such a big boy.
Now keep in mind no one is suppose to know this how to turn on negative rep again. But follow this two easy steps to obtain negative rep again.

Step 1: Click this button (bottom right button)
967dc7c44fabf85a66b3ad04f5d4867b.png

Step 2: Click this button next: (Mid screen left hand side)
8645ebd2e988411028d718540de0107c.png

Follow those two easy steps and everyone will know automatically if you're just so super angry at a post. Because your opinion matters.

DeletedUser117534

My man getting wasted, this is the type of guy who is 2hard for anyone's shiz nips

Mate, Al has made two sips of 5% vol beer and he is getting wasted, :D

I had to drink something wee bit stronger to stay awake while Al was singing his lullaby.

sFPfmxBj9saI1diBHpHsisYxA1pFpwZuvcXWlvfxRai3pb3HfZb4BsZXmxBVw0xJ6YBODC5l_HhRoDTQPuBinNBaJ7bV4J9rixwwq5MS=w160-h570-nc

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how yummy look at all that bacon!
It's okay to say you miss me a little bit. <3

I had to drink something wee bit stronger to stay awake while Al was singing his lullaby.
Kinda excited whom will comment to you and inform you who's drinking stronger stuff than you. A pissing contest over whom is drinking while playing TW on a Friday night. Well done crowd. Lol

Side note: Tastes like freedom.
ct-rosenthal-budweiser-american-beer-0701-biz-20160630

DeletedUser119197

Mate, Al has made two sips of 5% vol beer and he is getting wasted, :D

sFPfmxBj9saI1diBHpHsisYxA1pFpwZuvcXWlvfxRai3pb3HfZb4BsZXmxBVw0xJ6YBODC5l_HhRoDTQPuBinNBaJ7bV4J9rixwwq5MS=w160-h570-nc

Little do you know that he's actauly just downed like 10 shots of Russian vodka and had like 10 jager bombs :D;)o_O