Kapo

• Thread starter the ghost of kapo
  • Start date

DeletedUser120800

Solo is absolutely my daddy. And daddy doesn't even have to respond to this dribble because I've already got it done and dusted.

Face the facts: best case scenario, we had a nice little cluster inside the core of Panda, and at worst we lost nothing and Panda killed off one of their biggest. That's a win-win. He pulled support from your front lines. That's also a win. So where did we lose? Oh, we didn't get a garbage player? We totes took an L there! Aahahaha.

can you gag anymore on solo lmao

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Solo is absolutely my daddy. And daddy doesn't even have to respond to this dribble because I've already got it done and dusted.

Face the facts: best case scenario, we had a nice little cluster inside the core of Panda, and at worst we lost nothing and Panda killed off one of their biggest. That's a win-win. He pulled support from your front lines. That's also a win. So where did we lose? Oh, we didn't get a garbage player? We totes took an L there! Aahahaha.
08515847a454470c492def31c7ad34c9e08a776.gif

DeletedUser120524

If you don't like the Solo hype train then do something about it. Guess what? You can't and you won't. You could try and steal our players and mind-game us but we aren't Panda. You could send another 30 nukes to die on our walls. I mean what is your purpose besides being a floppy wet noodle?

Like it or not, my daddy is tanning your behind and has played chess while you guys struggle to read the instructions to checkers.
osh.gif

DeletedUser120351

If you don't like the Solo hype train then do something about it. Guess what? You can't and you won't. You could try and steal our players and mind-game us but we aren't Panda. You could send another 30 nukes to die on our walls. I mean what is your purpose besides being a floppy wet noodle?

Like it or not, my daddy is tanning your behind and has played chess while you guys struggle to read the instructions to checkers.
osh.gif

Open your eyes, or maybe a window. and breath the fresh air outside, you seem a little... lost in this game

DeletedUser120800

Gotta love when butthurt little boys make new forum accounts just to chat shit...

Did something upset you bub?

hahahahaha come on, you can give me more than that lol

I don't get emotional over this game, I'm just here to have fun, played way too long to care boy

DeletedUser79609

Screw no offence but i honestly think you you should your name to this

Name Recruit To Win
Tag W93

Not really all that catchy, you have any other suggestions?

I mean we've been extremely creative when it comes to your name, I just expected a little more