i new something was fish!

DeletedUser112079

Matt u need to rush hc, hc so fast and are horses so are the farmy units

HeyMyNameIsWendy

Personally, I like to build as many HC as possible in any village because they have armour and armour is super rad man.

DeletedUser117881

So whats everyones farming at haa?

I haven't been logging on very much but think Im still doing okay haaa

Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!

15.456 / 1.000.000

DeletedUser120220

i included the math, thats how us old players used to do it, we would do the math for everything you people who joined in 2017 wouldnt understand math obviously. The only way he farm 100 villages in day 1 is because he hackeded tw

I like when people use math in their argument because normally that makes for a strong argument, however in this case like everyone already pointed out you do not have to send all troops in one attack but even the answer for the most attacks on day 1 with sending all troops in one attack is wrong.
This world didn't start at 00.00 st but at 13.00 st so that would give only 11 hours instead of the 24 hours you used.

So if you think the forums are dead perhaps you should put some effort into making quality posts, those tend to light the externals up.

Best of luck in this world Matt!

DeletedUser120627

I love how polite that response was to an outright ridiculous post and incredibly flawed claim.
Good job Superdog. :p

DeletedUser120748

I new it when I saw the 3k farmed in day.

Now I have the proof. The closest village is 18 minutes. There are 60 minutes in an hour 24 hours in a day. or 1440 minutes in a day. So 1440/18=80 ..... The theoretical most amount of farm runs you can send in one day is 80. YOu think accident that its exactly 100? Think about it... Think about it. Could he be more obvious at the least the other guy picked 94 when he hackeded

So how then can you explain this. They must have hackeded the systems

78RtPkb9TXqqY1xkFzP6JA.png
Poor Hidden Agenda being accused of hacking when he is one of the best players left in the game... shame when you have Noobs in here.

Lord BillyNoMates

did you seriously say best?

Hidden agenda is a well known heavy PP spender and just because he has deep pockets does not make him one of the ebst

DeletedUser120748

did you seriously say best?

Hidden agenda is a well known heavy PP spender and just because he has deep pockets does not make him one of the ebst
I'd say if you are on the top you are good. Doesn't matter really if you get there with PP or not. It's part of the game.

Lord BillyNoMates

I'd say if you are on the top you are good. Doesn't matter really if you get there with PP or not. It's part of the game.
so someone whos rich who spends 100s can be considered a good player ?

sure their good as mass buying resources but i could train my dog to do that

DeletedUser120748

so someone whos rich who spends 100s can be considered a good player ?

sure their good as mass buying resources but i could train my dog to do that
I'd say it's pretty smart to use PP. if you have the money no reason not to. If he only knew how to buy PP he wouldn't be doing well. He's obviously a good player who plays the game smart and happens to have money which makes it easier for him.

twenty-five

I'd say it's pretty smart to use PP. if you have the money no reason not to. If he only knew how to buy PP he wouldn't be doing well. He's obviously a good player who plays the game smart and happens to have money which makes it easier for him.

the more pp you use the less good a player needs to be, if he's huge p2wer he could be worse than you

Lord BillyNoMates

the more pp you use the less good a player needs to be, if he's huge p2wer he could be worse than you
im seriously missing the point where hidden agenda has done well when PP no longer matters