World Domination

Psihic

Ok so, yesterday was Regime big op day.

Targets were Story.Teller and Leather account.

The op went like this:

lnl.png

So zero caps and lost 45 villas for a combined of 94 mil ODD !

Complete stats for the day:

complete.png

Well done Ben !

Psihic

Dont have to win every battle in order to win a war.

Thats basic strategy, you know.

And besides:

offensivebegin.png

Since the beginning of our offensive on 4th of May.

DeletedUser119234

these are the stats from the sttart of war
Start on 05.12. at 18:00:13
End ---
Duration 614 days 18:05:31
kamBMDIlR-a1t9ehgcLlNg.png

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The group that joined was in April- Myself & Cam, Mike & Thom , Assassin and a few others

These was the stats up til then
e24f9d7b995bd384b93e766d422a8739.png

And these are all after April until present -

470dd83e6e3b5c7ef7585f8f8ee66b0e.png

Yes we are still behind but you cant ignore the stats now- Can't say you are winning overall when the stats are looking very different as to before.

Psihic

Unlikely, since Regimes core and north are falling with twice the speed :)

What is possible is a south-western Regime enclave.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1Jj8mzJ.png

I will just put this here and people can make their own judgement. He sent about 20 of these at me what a pro you have

Sam

Psihic

Funny how you didnt find a way to respond to my response to your flawed prediction.

And trust me, you seriously dont want to go into the direction of posting reports. Got quite some funny ones from Regime accounts way beyond 15 mil points.

Or their moves, like Supa Hot acc sending 812 nukes at a single village, OR, even funnier, Tranquility the almighty duchess sending 500+ fangs to a single village and wanna bet they were all targeting the same building too...

And thats just a small glimpse ..

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or the fact that they try to bash through an 80% def account (me) and going full yolo and repeat that 5 (!!!!!) times after failing each time.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Funny how you didnt find a way to respond to my response to your flawed prediction.

And trust me, you seriously dont want to go into the direction of posting reports. Got quite some funny ones from Regime accounts way beyond 15 mil points.

Or their moves, like Supa Hot acc sending 812 nukes at a single village, OR, even funnier, Tranquility the almighty duchess sending 500+ fangs to a single village and wanna bet they were all targeting the same building too...

And thats just a small glimpse ..

And I always thought this is what the externals are for.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Predictions are stupid. Regime predicted this world would be over by June/July.

Here we all are still bashing at each other.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
southern bens are noobs.WE are gonna eat those guys in breakfast

You think so huh? I was taking a little break as things got quiet in the North when regime realized they can't break me. Maybe I'll swap onto a South account instead for some more fun ;)

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How can you not say we don't have ground when 5-6 times op'd and he gains more in a day then the entire op and you lost your entire K45...

Psihic

Not to mention, that was a completely different Ben then it is now.

And to be added, vlad lost more villas in the ops around new year only then twisted did since that crap started.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

And to be added, vlad lost more villas in the ops around new year only then twisted did since that crap started.

But from all the ops before new years Vlad grew. It was during these ops that I removed your old account I believe.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
exactly I was part of Ben from last Sep-November. I think that was the dark age of Ben. Every account was losing lots without any fight. Coco, dvbs, Emilsen. I used to play Oso in that time, me and my co fought Regime like 24*7..still we were 320-350 in stats and we were by far best even with the negative stats,thats how horrible Ben used to be.Vlad,Hodgy, Wallace, Pickles all had big fronts but we were gaining nothing. The story teller teller account which is a beast now was inactive, lether and latex which is another beast account now was reduced to 2-3 mil from 13 mil.Accounts like dvbs, emilsen were losing 1mil/day. I think the new players have already done a tremendous job. The war is still wide open, its all about getting right players for right account and regime can still turn it around.

DeletedUser88324

Yea, just try not to bring useless hot shots like the new guy on bot. I think all he has done worthy of noting is tossing his w70 rank 1 stats at us day 1 he joined.