Rate the Player Above

.Smiler

IGN: Baliann in ibelin

Growth 8/10 - No real huge growth spurts but consistant top account

Location 6/10 seems like you have options with TBS as targets

Oda/odd 7/10 looks like you worked for your villages , would have been a 8 or 9 but judging by odd you've had little to no resistance. I could be wrong but yeah.

Profile 5/10 average

Tribe 3/10 won't last very long at all , merged just to stay as a contender , but again I could be wrong they might turn it around.

Past worlds 7/10 always see you as top account despite the amount of hate towards you everyone seems to have :D

IGN: .Smiler

DeletedUser121067

I'm not sure who to rate...

Anyway if anyone wants to rate me i'll rate you back?

User: Okath

DeletedUser65940

Okath

Growth 7/10 - Steady growth
Location 6/10 seems like you have options
OD 8/10 looks like you worked for your villages
Profile 5/10 meh
Tribe 0/10 no tribe
Past worlds 2/10 nothing impressive

The Red Hot Chili Pepper

DeletedUser121067

The Red Hot Chili Pepper

Growth - 6/10, Looking steady. Some nice villages around you. One of yours was a barb though.
Location - 8/10, Again options. You don't seem to be hemmed in by larger tribes
OD - 7/10 looks like you are working hard on the ODA front
Profile - 8/10, everyone loves duke nukem ;)
Tribe - 5/10, looks to have taken a bit of a hit recently
Past worlds - 8/10, W30 was a good world for you

DeletedUser65940

hey, that barb I nobled I worked very hard for, he hit restart after my nuke hit him! haha

w30 was awesome. Started up on a lot of other worlds to whore myself to get more flags and save PP

DeletedUser120206

My review of The Red Hot Chili Pepper:

Growth: 6/10. Hasn't abused premium for survival which is good, taken just under 15 days to get to the academy of his main village, farming best score on 2nd Sept of 257k which I can see he has farming competitors so yeah not bad. Taken two villages today congrats on those, yeah you'll do well I reckon.

7/10. Lots of potential and room for improvement. I believe you can do better in your farming but it's not bad, plenty of room to expand on, you can go south, west, east and some northern expansion so yeah pretty good nobling options for you mate.

ODA: 7/10. Nice amount of your size, ahead of your current ranking in those terms.

Profile: 4/10. Nice COA, don't get your profile text but meh.

Tribe: 7/10. Low member count so I'm expecting your tribe to be a solid unit ran well by you, pretty promising stuff.

Past Worlds: I don't review these, all that matters is now, this is only for players who are wanting to brag off previous world wins by whoever included this column.

~Patrick/Sold Mom for PP

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sold Mom for PP
Growth:7/10; good growth rate considering playing for 25 days;farming is ok could be better.

Location:7/10; you have good area for growing but you have to consider the bigger tribe too.

ODA: 8/10;considering your location at rim you have fight for some of your targets.

Profile: 6/10

Tribe: 7/10;smile group of players working together.

Darius II

.Smiler

Darius II

Growth 7/10 Good growth on the rim might see a hiccup soon due to morale issues (I know what its like :p)

Location: 5/10 Harsh on this aspect as jagers having in total way to many members as whole i cant see long term growth being too significant without internalling etc. give a 5 purly because your on the outer rim so you personally still have some decent options.

ODA/ODD: 7/10 fairly good ODA for size

Profile: 4/10 No one cares when you restarted :p

Tribe: 6.5/10 Jagers are contenders but always had a thing against academy tribes

IGN: .Smiler

DeletedUser65940

Smiler

Growth 6/10 Steady growth but nothing amazing

ODA/ODD: 8/10 . you've taken a lot more hits than you've dished out but only lost 1 village

Profile: 4/10 eh. Nothing special

Tribe: 5/10 Steps have taken a bit of a knock by the looks of it

Farming 3/10 I'm less than half your size and have farmed more than you.

The Red Hot Chili Pepper

Last edited by a moderator:

hurod

The Red Hot Chili Pepper

Growth 8/10
Very nice for late start.

Location: 3/10 Near some big tribes and folks, soon enough they want your villages.

ODA/ODD: 7/10
No easy noblements.

Profile: 2/10 Nothing special

Tribe: 1/10 Just because you have universal thought in your tribe. Otherwise small and cute.

Farming 2/10 2k village farming.

I-AM-GROOT

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I-AM-GROOT

Growth:9/10

ODA/ODD: 10/10

Profile:7/10

Tribe:8/10

Farming:9/10
(you should get looter everyday:p)

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well no ign?

I-am-groot huh?
Too bad I like Rocket..

Growth: 8/10 -2 point for each n00b which are near you on teh rankings. Chols4president

Location: 9/10 gangsta gonna gang. -1 for coming to my k and stealing all my pp.. god damn Otto with his pp warfare.

OD: 10/10 feelsgoodman

Profile: 8/10 I enjoy a good read on a profile. #praying4ahmed

Tribe: 10/10 sick

Farming: 10/10 monsters. But I'll be taking looter from you soon. This is a promise!

Ign: yar07

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yar07

Growth: 7/10 - Decent growth for a rim player.

OD: 5/10- Average OD which means you play smart.

Profile: 9/10 I love spam and everyone should give it a read ;)

Tribe: 6/9 everytime 100% of the time all day long and twice at night.

Farming: 9/10 you get the job done ;)

Albanian1235 Meti :)

mattcurr

Albanian1235 Meti :)
Growth: 1/10 - merged push account bezerker1 for more points pathetic

Location: 10/10- if you were next to anyone good you'd be rimmed so great location

OD: 1/10- I am pretty sure but I can't provide evidence that all your opd is from over conquering your free villages and accidentally attacking yourself

Profile: 9/10 it was - 37/10 but plus 46 points for the word mattcurr in it

Tribe: 1/9 I am pretty sure the forums are just self masturbatory talks about honor

Farming: 1/10 have you even farmed?

Thinblueline