Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser121006

I mean in a month of playing. We both had 10 villages in the day we had 1 month birthday:) With me not abusing pp;)

mattcurr

I mean in a month of playing. We both had 10 villages in the day we had 1 month birthday:) With me not abusing pp;)
Okay so you don't have to get all defensive. If you tell people you started three weeks late which is your exact words yesterday, you might not want to get upset when you are judged by your own time frame, can we all get a definitive answer on when you started vs the first day of the world...

And the pp thing, I don't know what tree you're bucking up, I've never claimed credit for krovikan mist start up ive never purchased pp.

In the last 3 years there have been 3 (farming) non p2w worlds in all of .net. Classic, 79, 67

1 I co played in actively top 10.
1 I soloed top 10 not really trying to expand fast
1 was solo rank 1 leading rank 1 tribe rank 1 ODA rank 1 odd that's the last time I had the will and effort to start properly.

I mean sure you can say I or krov whose probably faster than I am as a pure start up speed would do horrible without pp but I don't think it's an argument which holds water.

DeletedUser121006

What I am saying is that in my 1 month of playing I had the same amount of villages as the account you are playing at the moment and that was rank 1 for many days.

That's how you compare 2 accounts if you can use your brain. Compare the growth progress From day 1 - day X. You don't substract. Week 1 is extremely different from week 3.

mattcurr

What I am saying is that in my 1 month of playing I had the same amount of villages as the account you are playing at the moment and that was rank 1 for many days.
You're so close to saying it, come on I'll say it with you.

You :"oops I misspoke yesterday when I said three weeks, could you redo it with an accurate date"

Me:"Sure not cranky and not defensive guy sorry for the mess up should have checked your math myself!"

DeletedUser121006

Dude come on... You really can use your brain and understand what I am saying.

I have been playing 1 MONTH on the world and I joined 3 WEEKS LATE.
God am I speaking Chinese? I didn't misspeak anything.

mattcurr

Dude come on... You really can use your brain and understand what I am saying.

I have been playing 1 MONTH on the world and I joined 3 WEEKS LATE.
God am I speaking Chinese? I didn't misspeak anything.
I can see you're getting frustrated and probably not thinking straight. But you're simply wrong, both statements can't be true unless you're making an arithmetic error. If the world is for example 2.5 months old and you say I started 1/2 a month late. You'd have been in the world for 2 months. You could simply compare by subtracting or counting forward.

Both arrive at the same number if both do not arrive at the same number you misspoke or made an arithmetic error. If you're having difficulty conceptualizing this draw a line graph.

Your temperament is interesting to me. I feel bad for which ever tribe you do end up in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121006

Well yeah. I am playing 1 month and 4 days and I started 17 days after the world opened. Do your math and you will see it can happen.

World opened in 25th of July (if I remember right) and I joined on 11th of August. So I joined 17 days later (rounding it to 3 weeks). In 11th of September I was playing for one month (11th August- 11th September=31days difference=1month). And in 11th I had 10 villages.

Krovi started 25th July (0 days delayed) and on 25th of August (25 July-25th August=31 days difference=1 month) had 10 villages.

I can't make it any easier for you. If you can't get this I really give up dude. That's how I would explain this thing to my dog. Can't drop it lower.

DeletedUser121006

Oh boy if you ever reread this when you're thinking straight you'll probably feel very embarrassed.

Oh boy at least I can use my brain without being a homo-sapiens in the whole externals.

This whole thing started giving me 5/10 growth when I have the same village growth as your account which was ranked #1. You got issues man. If you want to try and embarass someone:
1)Improve the farming in your 265k point account
2)Use a calendar and a calculator and try not to screw this.

mattcurr

Oh boy at least I can use my brain without being a homo-sapiens in the whole externals.
I just kinda feel bad for you and as a scientist I feel the need to try and teach math because the world needs science and math literacy.

Okay so the world is 100 days old (this is an example)

You started day 75. You've been playing for 25 days. You could phrase this as you started 75 days late.

If I have been playing since the start I've been for 100 days.

If I want to compare my growth to yours I can add 25 since that's how many days to the start and see where I was at 25 days.

I could also subtract 75 days the amount you started late and come to the same conclusion.

0+25=25
100-75=25

So if you say you started 17 days late and have been in the world for 1 month, subtracting 17 from the current date or counting 1 month forward will arrive at the same number. If it does not you made an arithmetic error or misspoke.

If you have further questions on mathematics, or the sciences I will direct you to my pm box.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121006

Dude stop the blah blah.

Compare my day 1 to day 31. 10 villages
Your day 1 to day 31. 10 villages.

I'm a scientist too and I feel bad I have colleagues that can't even solve this simple thing instead mumble like 10 year olds.

mattcurr

I'm a scientist too and I feel bad I have colleagues that can't even solve this simple thing instead mumble like 10 year olds.
I find this extremely suspect if you cannot conceptualize the method of subtraction in contrast to addition. Are you still holding to that point. Your numbers are wrong somewhere. I don't know where because I didn't check the numbers you're using but rest assured if addition and subtraction end up at different locations then you're wrong. It's very simple

DeletedUser121006

You don't know where because I am right and because your brain is tiny to accept that. I am sorry dude.

mattcurr

You must both have your scientific degrees in shit-talking
Oh I didn't shit talk, just poked him enough to get him to show his temper. Even explained it to him while I did it. Look at what I'm quoting read what I'm saying ignore the math. I came to prove a point

Last edited:

DeletedUser113982

I find it amusing to see the number of likes per post matt is getting compared to the amount minty is getting. Maybe there's a reason why...

.Smiler

All this because the kid didn't get the rating he wanted.

It's alright babe you get a 10/10 from me <3

DeletedUser121006

I have accepted many ratings but Matt as he did state, wanted to poke me. He is right that I am temperamental and it was game on.