World Domination

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
CAN CIRANORE RALLY THE TROOPS TO TURN IT AROUND?!?!?!?!

Stay tuned to find out!

Is that the same one that expects the entire tribe to support his front where there are barely any attacks but ignores the players around him and just lets them die? :D
Talking about poor leadership...

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ben 63%
Regime 32.5%

time is running out for Regime. Can they pull off something special?

Last edited:

DeletedUser119362

Even though I was in Regime, I hope they lose this, just so that they learn how to appreciate those who help them the most even if they are newcomers and outsiders.

PS. Still think neither side deserves this win.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Even though I was in Regime, I hope they lose this, just so that they learn how to appreciate those who help them the most even if they are newcomers and outsiders.

Most people who make this claim didn't do all that much. I don't know who you are either. What happened that makes you speak like this about the tribe?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

When the pressure ramps up people can turn pretty nasty :(

Psihic

I love it how the new guys in Regime trash talk so early after their joining.

Now THIS is the real fun :cool:

DeletedUser119362

Most people who make this claim didn't do all that much. I don't know who you are either. What happened that makes you speak like this about the tribe?

If you look at my name very carefully, you can find me even on your skype list haha!

Don't get me wrong, I had a nice time with some people there, while the other half didn't give a damn about our commitment. But I guess that's just the way how it works.

Good luck to the new team, guess they joined a bit late, but who knows, maybe they can turn the tide again at 0.1% for domination :D

DeletedUser107685

I thought it ended mid-late July like the prophet Bobertini foretold

Psihic

One thing I got to give these new regime guys though, they are far more entertaining then the previous bunch.

The level of arrogance is extremely high, granted, even higher then ours one would say.

But nontheless, ya nabs have brought life into this war.

Big hug.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First of, I shall praise part of the current Ben squad.

You brought it back thus far.

However, I haven't really seen much arrogance from anyone from Regime lately. Nothing more so than a select few individuals.

If anyone wants to get an actual sense of who might deserve this world. I invite you to send me a personal message.

Aside from a ban on Miz during its time in Regime for a script imported from .ae whom the owner should have submitted it to check if it was legal or not. I am not aware of further events as such.

For a player who has at least two bans on record. Both times they've walked away with no care for the account or their tribe mates. They might have been on the opposite side but no one wants an account to delete because the player has walked off. I don't wish this on anyone.

I feel that with the above statement. I've never witnessed a more arrogant comment.

Anyho. For a select few in Ben. You've done a job to be proud of.

For the rest. You should be embracing the name of Ben with more respect. Your tribe has rallied behind him and yet at times have used his name in vain.

I hope this world does continue. Both sides have out in the effort to be proud of.

Much love,
-Miguel.

DeletedUser107685

I stay up at night wondering who you think is deserving of winning this world bobertini. I have nightmares constantly that I'm not on your list, and I cry about it daily.

Also I completely disagree about showing more respect for Ben and rallying behind him. Almost all of the players that were here with him and wanted to "win it for him" quit months ago because they didnt want to put in any work. Most of us here now never knew him, so we aren't rallying for him, we're just playing tw for fun

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Change the tribe name then, if you don't have any attachments to the name. All I ask, whether he was a friend or not. Whilst the account remains called Ben, all members inside act responsible and refrain from giving the name a bad reputation.

What might I mean you may ask, I've seen comments from a particular member you harbour inside which are completely disrespectful.

We might be on the other side, but we're still ordinary human beings.

DeletedUser107685

Change the tribe name then, if you don't have any attachments to the name. All I ask, whether he was a friend or not. Whilst the account remains called Ben, all members inside act responsible and refrain from giving the name a bad reputation.

What might I mean you may ask, I've seen comments from a particular member you harbour inside which are completely disrespectful.

We might be on the other side, but we're still ordinary human beings.

I don't have duke privy to change the name sorry. Tribe name doesn't mean much anyways.

Also the whole point of these forums is to shit talk one another really, don't take it all so serious