The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

DeletedUser121412

Funny how you say you never trusted CLAY. I can completely understand it! You know why? It's because CLAY were the type of shady people who ended up scheming with Paryl and playing dirty games lol, and they are the type of people who now fill your ranks, so special little children is a good wording I guess ;)

If you and gogo sincerely thought it would be a good idea to waste time for a "test" and have you whine to 5 tribes and get them to send you support for an obvious fake while in the middle of a war, than you are more stupid than I thought. But who are you even kidding? We both know you are making this silly story up just now :D Why else would you have acted so personally butthurt when you didn't get the amount of support you wanted if it was all just a plan from gogo to test our allies?
This is just another one of your fairy tale stories, just like how you still sincerely think you are the person who destroyed STEPS o_O

Honestly, I dare you. Just ask 1 random person in Blades whether they enjoyed having you as a tribemate, because all I know is that you and Monk even basically bullied one guy to the point of leaving the tribe. And you are right, despite all of that I still "threw a fit" when you (my direct neighbour who always pretended to be such a loyal dependable friend), left at the first chance you got and revealed yourself for the egoistical coward and fame hag you truly are, while facking up our cluster in the process.
Even though you were basically the tribe bully, and the atmosphere improved after you left, I still expected a bit more from you which I made very clear to you. Simple as that ;)

Edit: I just read you haven't blocked me on skype lol, so if you want to discuss your shady character some more, hit me up and let's move it to there. This thread already has too many pages full of you tooting your trumpet, I doubt people can muster more of it ;)

Really? Cause jadeknight was one of the main ones I didn't trust in clay and he turned with lynch, just saying. Also you can mail gogo if he will even speak to you, hes on 98 I think. He told me to make clay support me because he didn't think they would, so I demanded supp and he mailed me daily to check the stack counts and such. Ask him idc, I didn't bully anyone in blades except tickle and that was well deserved. Monk did some noble thing vs another blades member I don't even remember the argument I think the kid was claiming everything in a 10 mil radius I really can't remember and you got mad about his train? W/e but tickle is really the only person I ever outright told off, drag and me I think had a single argument but that was over tickle insulting monk I think lol this was a long time ago. How is answering your insults and lies tooting my horn? Strange. Also I never said I destroyed steps, I said quote on quote "Steps attacked me early game when I was having a small war in my cluster with a noob tribe, the player lost his entire army and KM found out about it. He then proceeded to noble the player and mailed me joking about it. At that time Gogo offered me 20k pp" yes really 20k pp "to move to the rim so naturally I said yes we were friends and he was my duke so I mailed KM telling him I needed to drop to 1 villa to relocate and I was going to gift him it under 1 condition, wipe out the steps players that attacked me after the original genius and wipe out my original cluster. He agreed to both and kept to his word but went a step further and single handedly destroyed steps" Yes some people left the tribe to join him but he went solo vs steps for ages. No where in that statement do I take credit for his work, I asked him to keep attacking them and he did but that was really my only involvement in the situation. You know limb you talk about people tooting their own horns and all but you always come on with these "fairy tales" as you call them yourself. Like the time you said paryl backstabbed me and monk, the time you told PI i got kicked off the monk account, and now this I mean are you just a pathological liar?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
But did you get your 20k pp though?

why does nobody ever give me pp for doing nothing -.-

DeletedUser121412

But did you get your 20k pp though?

why does nobody ever give me pp for doing nothing -.-

TBH in the end he gave me like 11pp and the gave a lot to other tribe members but still 11k pp so I didn't complain =P I mainly played 95 to help him originally so I was going to relocate when he asked regardless, when limb and zeus left his tribe it made him lose a lot of interest in 95 and it slowly went down hill. Gogo wasn't perfect but he was a good guy and I liked him, he was the reason I turned down joining paryl when fear first came to me about it and then talked to them again later when he was no longer around.

DeletedUser121288

Really? Cause jadeknight was one of the main ones I didn't trust in clay and he turned with lynch, just saying. Also you can mail gogo if he will even speak to you, hes on 98 I think. He told me to make clay support me because he didn't think they would, so I demanded supp and he mailed me daily to check the stack counts and such. Ask him idc, I didn't bully anyone in blades except tickle and that was well deserved. Monk did some noble thing vs another blades member I don't even remember the argument I think the kid was claiming everything in a 10 mil radius I really can't remember and you got mad about his train? W/e but tickle is really the only person I ever outright told off, drag and me I think had a single argument but that was over tickle insulting monk I think lol this was a long time ago. How is answering your insults and lies tooting my horn? Strange. Also I never said I destroyed steps, I said quote on quote "Steps attacked me early game when I was having a small war in my cluster with a noob tribe, the player lost his entire army and KM found out about it. He then proceeded to noble the player and mailed me joking about it. At that time Gogo offered me 20k pp" yes really 20k pp "to move to the rim so naturally I said yes we were friends and he was my duke so I mailed KM telling him I needed to drop to 1 villa to relocate and I was going to gift him it under 1 condition, wipe out the steps players that attacked me after the original genius and wipe out my original cluster. He agreed to both and kept to his word but went a step further and single handedly destroyed steps" Yes some people left the tribe to join him but he went solo vs steps for ages. No where in that statement do I take credit for his work, I asked him to keep attacking them and he did but that was really my only involvement in the situation. You know limb you talk about people tooting their own horns and all but you always come on with these "fairy tales" as you call them yourself. Like the time you said paryl backstabbed me and monk, the time you told PI i got kicked off the monk account, and now this I mean are you just a pathological liar?
Lot of bla again. You just read your own words again in the screenshot below, and tell me it doesn't sound as if you are saying that you gave your village to Matt (in reality to a random FOOLS tribemate of Matt) in return for him setting out to destroy STEPS; which translates to you thinking you were responsible for the demise of STEPS. And no, Matt didn't heroically go solo at STEPS for ages, his first STEPS cap was after the backstab after all..

SNuuu.png

In short your ego is just off the charts mate...

(btw, funny how you said on skype gogo offered 30k pp, and now on here you say 20k...)

Deleted User - 10618707

*Went solo vs steps*

* Has spies helping within steps*

Can someone be this delusional.

However If that's the case. We went solo against the paryl mega alliance

*Shorten list

Dark
Jager
Fools
Pink
Paryl
Jester
EMA

I would feel bad for losing.with those types of odds.

DeletedUser121412

Lot of bla again. You just read your own words again in the screenshot below, and tell me it doesn't sound as if you are saying that you gave your village to a random FOOLS tribemate of Matt in return for him setting out to destroy STEPS; which translates to you thinking you were responsible for the demise of STEPS. (and no, Matt didn't heroically go solo at STEPS for ages, his first STEPS cap was after the backstab after all)

SNuuu.png

In short your ego is just off the charts mate...

(btw, funny how you said on skype gogo offered 30k pp, and now on here you say 20k...)

This was a long time ago so maybe it was 30k pp ask gogo and he can tell you kiddo, also matt didn't heroically do anything, the amount of knowledge you possess is so little yet you are always acting like you know everything. At the beginning of the world when the KM acct attacked steps it was run by Fear, not matt. Matt came in as a co later and Fear quit due to RL issues but they knew each other from previous worlds so your right matt didn't heroically beat steps. A lot of the fighting with steps was done by Fear and he was in a tribe by himself attacking and defending versus them, I think he called it escalators? Meh doesn't matter and yes I offered to gift him my villages in return for him attacking steps which sparked a war but again I didn't take credit for his work I just stated I gifted him my villa to make a move, he did it and it led to others. Such things happen limb, kind of like your "scorched earth" I didn't want to leave the area alive behind me so I requested he take care of it. He did.

DeletedUser121288

This was a long time ago so maybe it was 30k pp ask gogo and he can tell you kiddo, also matt didn't heroically do anything, the amount of knowledge you possess is so little yet you are always acting like you know everything. At the beginning of the world when the KM acct attacked steps it was run by Fear, not matt. Matt came in as a co later and Fear quit due to RL issues but they knew each other from previous worlds so your right matt didn't heroically beat steps. A lot of the fighting with steps was done by Fear and he was in a tribe by himself attacking and defending versus them, I think he called it escalators? Meh doesn't matter and yes I offered to gift him my villages in return for him attacking steps which sparked a war but again I didn't take credit for his work I just stated I gifted him my villa to make a move, he did it and it led to others. Such things happen limb, kind of like your "scorched earth" I didn't want to leave the area alive behind me so I requested he take care of it. He did.
Of course I don't possess a wealth of knowledge on the early W95 history of the KM account, nor do I need it, or care. However, the stats just show the account (regardless of who played it when) never had a village trade-off with STEPS prior to the backstab, which makes me wonder how serious this fighting you speak of was. http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10034403&type=&pn=13

And yes, you are taking credit for sparking that war, you literally said "I gifted him my village in return for him starting his war with steps", and for that you are illusional and naive, thinking you played any relevant role in this whole event or whatsoever. For your own sake just stop digging an even deeper grave for yourself and patiently wait for the bus, it should arrive shortly. Beeeep Beeep :p

Lynch

Go away Murph, you failed on 90 and your bs is unwanted here.

lol i approve this message :')

also snusnu, wheres your tribe? are they fighting with each other about who's better? or they just casually abusing the new recruits to make sure they know they're worthless n that paryl could win without them? :D

DeletedUser121412

http://prntscr.com/i78f3o

Actually KM nobled steps much earlier than that but they dismissed him before he was nobled out when he lost his troops attacking me and there were others treated similarly but hey steps was only betrayed, they were good people, they woudn't dismiss members for stats instead of helping. And TD I find it funny your talking about spies since I know PI has 1 trying to leak info from paryl, not that I honestly care while I don't spy or use them I understand its part of the game so do what you will.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes I offered to gift him my villages in return for him attacking steps which sparked a war
Can someone be this delusional.
Lot of bla again.
This thread already has too many pages full of you tooting your trumpet, I doubt people can muster more of it

OMG, this guy is next level...... You didn't start anything. All you did was feed others like the good puppet you are. They would have warred even if you didn't exist at all. In fact nothing you do here matters in this world or has ever mattered. You are just an extra in the background and quite literally in the backline/background. The only thing people will remember you for is your arrogance and boasting on the externals. You have no idea the state in which your tribe is at right now...yet you come here acting as if you know everyone else and their relationship with others better than they do themselves....this guy is too much bruh. Its funny how blind you are to how weak Paryl is and how guaranteed its demise is.

Matt has been slacking off lately so much that I honestly don't believe that the real Matt is doing these decisions. Someone else has to be in charge of Paryl to be this foolish to act this irrational to make these kinds of amateur moves. Paryl has only been losing power and not gaining more, but I, of course, don't expect a player like you to understand this. At least Balian has the motivation and passion to act the way he does, but you...you are just a simple online kid trying to mimic your more "famous" tribemates in the hopes of being labeled as one of the "Elites".

Bro I have told you before....Paryl will break, you will get shamed and rimmed or you will simply cry and barb. Most likely a combination of all. This is your fate to feed others. Please don't set yourself up for a bigger failure than the one you already will be.

Age of Ultron

Snu, first Smiler sending 170 ram nukes and now you sending nukes with only caps :D I thought you were pro mate?

We are all botters as we managed to defend your mighty onslaught?

If anyone wants a laugh have a look at this.
https://en95.tribalwars.net/public_report/6bf7a74dec12ff94e09153e243e4e702?t=8753993

Thats a great build there, teach me?
This kid, gets PI sitters and stacks and acts pro, war ain't over yet little girl. You still have plenty of fun coming. I was sit blocked and couldn't say hi to you directly but that will change soon enough. Better keep those PI stacks topped up.
6qQsG8qsRGK95PWBNZNtOA.png

With nukes like these dont really think you'd have made any difference in the lynch OP :D
#SoElite.

DeletedUser121412

OMG, this guy is next level...... You didn't start anything. All you did was feed others like the good puppet you are. They would have warred even if you didn't exist at all. In fact nothing you do here matters in this world or has ever mattered. You are just an extra in the background and quite literally in the backline/background. The only thing people will remember you for is your arrogance and boasting on the externals. You have no idea the state in which your tribe is at right now...yet you come here acting as if you know everyone else and their relationship with others better than they do themselves....this guy is too much bruh. Its funny how blind you are to how weak Paryl is and how guaranteed its demise is.

Matt has been slacking off lately so much that I honestly don't believe that the real Matt is doing these decisions. Someone else has to be in charge of Paryl to be this foolish to act this irrational to make these kinds of amateur moves. Paryl has only been losing power and not gaining more, but I, of course, don't expect a player like you to understand this. At least Balian has the motivation and passion to act the way he does, but you...you are just a simple online kid trying to mimic your more "famous" tribemates in the hopes of being labeled as one of the "Elites".

Bro I have told you before....Paryl will break, you will get shamed and rimmed or you will simply cry and barb. Most likely a combination of all. This is your fate to feed others. Please don't set yourself up for a bigger failure than the one you already will be.

All I hear is talk from the big albanian who uses the world bruh and kid in the same sentence proving you are a useless millennial. Go vote for oprah and leave me alone.