The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Oh don't worry it's coming , but not fully I will still play small accounts in beginning world's just to slow down the players who I really dislike . Like TD , you , arcward and a few others.

Remind me again how much of a mature adult you are haha

Age of Ultron

Very Much

giphy.gif

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
As for a stat update:

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:
Tribes: Paryl

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 791
Side 2: 781
Difference: 10

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 29
Difference: 152

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,082,844
Side 2: 5,449,781
Difference: 366,937

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,468,846
Side 2: 278,528
Difference: 1,190,318

chart

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have to admit the op on mdk is very disappointing as far as that size of an account loss to the tribe , but tbh it sure gives the sitters a break and more time to play their own accounts.

So basically what I'm saying is the mdk account was a burden.

jaxx haxx

I have to admit the op on mdk is very disappointing as far as that size of an account loss to the tribe , but tbh it sure gives the sitters a break and more time to play their own accounts.

So basically what I'm saying is the mdk account was a burden.
I hope you helped out your bit and sat Balian :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
aAFthWueRECEO4L_3msg1g.png

Great tribe member balian on duty

Hmmm didn't know you were able to pull out that summary , but interesting , so if I has real high ODS that will tell PI that I'm low on troops and PI could take advantage of me beings I have a major front.

Unfortunately I was never sent a stack list and had no way of knowing just how hard mdk was getting hit or which of his villas needed stacking.

I don't sit here and play TW 24/7 like alot of you do I have a real life and a family.

DeletedUser118416

I thought Matt asked you to stack MDK leading up to the OP?

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't sit here and play TW 24/7 like alot of you do I have a real life and a family.

I know this might come to you as a shock so better sit down Balian.....oh yeah and here drink some water....How do I say this..... We all have lives just like you do :) . I know right it's unbelievable :D but still true :p .

Some of us are just better at this game and invest a little more effort in playing it ;) . There's no need for namecalling and pointing fingers bro and here I thought you were one of the grownups of tw.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I know this might come to you as a shock so better sit down Balian.....oh yeah and here drink some water....How do I say this..... We all have lives just like you do :) . I know right it's unbelievable :D but still true :p .

Some of us are just better at this game and invest a little more effort in playing it ;) . There's no need for namecalling and pointing fingers bro and here I thought you were one of the grownups of tw.
Speak for yourself, I don't leave my room.

Deleted User - 10618707

I play like 10 minutes a day. 9 minutes to talk trash on externals, 1 minute to talk trash in skype chat.

Jon can confirm

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought Matt asked you to stack MDK leading up to the OP?

Yes he told the sitter to get me a list,sitter told me he would get other sitter to which never happened.

I waited for hours then had to run errands etc. When I got back home still no list so I mailed Matt got no reply. The following day I had to go to work and run more errands.