The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Deleted User - 10618707

Yes he told the sitter to get me a list,sitter told me he would get other sitter to which never happened.

I waited for hours then had to run errands etc. When I got back home still no list so I mailed Matt got no reply. The following day I had to go to work and run more errands.

That sounds like a personal issue tbh. Not sure why you're telling us.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That sounds like a personal issue tbh. Not sure why you're telling us.

ah yes was personal , but because Conner trying to make me look bad , I answered . But truly I don't know why I bother talking to such low class people like yourself .

Deleted User - 10618707

ah yes was personal , but because Conner trying to make me look bad , I answered . But truly I don't know why I bother talking to such low class people like yourself .

Tbh you don't need help from others to look bad. You do it well enough all by yourself. Now run along and tell us how you have to work 16 hour shifts and how no one else has anything to do in their real life.

jaxx haxx

aAFthWueRECEO4L_3msg1g.png

Great tribe member balian on duty
Great tribe member clearly, that ODS is great for not sitting :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tbh you don't need help from others to look bad. You do it well enough all by yourself. Now run along and tell us how you have to work 16 hour shifts and how no one else has anything to do in their real life.

Blah Blah Blah Low class garbage

jaxx haxx

On topic

Paryl lost a backline member, is this the start of W90 TEA 2.0? Turtle in Ibelin was in both, coincidence I think not

DeletedUser118416

Yes he told the sitter to get me a list,sitter told me he would get other sitter to which never happened.

I waited for hours then had to run errands etc. When I got back home still no list so I mailed Matt got no reply. The following day I had to go to work and run more errands.

So what your saying is you message a sitter near the time he was coming off the sit probably handing it over and instead of speaking directly to the next sitter and sorting def, you sat idle instead.

Not being a dick if a account is being OPd and my acc is in a position to assist and I am currently online. I will pester the shit out of them, to limit the op as much as possible. But instead you sat idle and had a lack of communication to people willing to sit an account. People are busy go to them.

Edit: Boohoo Balian removed me from friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10683120

PI has hit that button lately too. All part of the game. :)

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
PI are allowed to hit the button , they just don't like anyone else to .
Honestly, Paryl is justified recruiting others. Considering the speed mdkman dropped, you're gonna need replacements soon. You're up to bat next big boy, hope you don't delete while my nukes are on the way like on w90.

jaxx haxx

Honestly, Paryl is justified recruiting others. Considering the speed mdkman dropped, you're gonna need replacements soon. You're up to bat next big boy, hope you don't delete while my nukes are on the way like on w90.
I sense Balians 80hr+ work weeks will be returning soon

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I honestly hope I'm up to bat next , so we can see if PI can reach Balian on top of his high Walls to see what's hiding behind them.

Perhaps you might want to send scouts first for a see see get with Uruzian on how many scouts you need LOL.

https://en95.tribalwars.net/public_report/a8333946a443be6ef66be0ec004fcecc

Make sure you all bring full tribe participation , so that Balian won't have a reason to rename your tribe to PI The Lame.