The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Deleted User - 10618707

SJeBHOW3RHyGZ102CcaYeQ.png

Damn, I must be real special then xD

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He'll be sulking in the corner of his bedroom hiding from the externals when my noble start walking that way

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He'll be sulking in the corner of his bedroom hiding from the externals when my noble start walking that way

Your Nobles , Your Nobles , what a joke you mean your tribes nobles because Your nobles will just ricochet off my high walls like a nuclear bomb hitting a meteorite the size of Mexico .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As for a stat update:

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:
Tribes: Paryl

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 791
Side 2: 781
Difference: 10

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 29
Difference: 152

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,082,844
Side 2: 5,449,781
Difference: 366,937

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,468,846
Side 2: 278,528
Difference: 1,190,318

chart

You might as well just go ahead and erase these stats they are quite hypocritical beings you dismiss players once they start losing (hint)

-Assassin

-Assassin

Deleted User - 10618707

If we were in the business of Dismissing accounts, would have dismissed months ago. Also, when dismissed, nothing was lost....you trying that hard to be relevant balian?

jaxx haxx

You might as well just go ahead and erase these stats they are quite hypocritical beings you dismiss players once they start losing (hint)

-Assassin

-Assassin
Of course accounts that intentionally gift to the enemy will be dismissed Balian :) Don’t be silly, nice trick btw. Your time in paryl has been useful, you seem to be learning from Matt.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Of course accounts that intentionally gift to the enemy will be dismissed Balian :) Don’t be silly, nice trick btw. Your time in paryl has been useful, you seem to be learning from Matt.

gifted Looks like they are being gifted to PI , so far I lost 5 trains and every villa I took mostly had recaps coming in , so you telling me you all don't have the sit ? I think that's a lie . Why is -Assasin ODD so low and you all are taking most his villas ? :eek:

DeletedUser121288

gifted Looks like they are being gifted to PI , so far I lost 5 trains and every villa I took mostly had recaps coming in , so you telling me you all don't have the sit ? I think that's a lie . Why is -Assasin ODD so low and you all are taking most his villas ? :eek:
LOL, his ODD being so low only backs up the story of how assasin was gifting you guys villages ;)

jaxx haxx

If its a lie why was Karina sitting the account? xD

V5fmjJb.png

d3LaOm

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If its a lie why was Karina sitting the account? xD

V5fmjJb.png

d3LaOm

Well I have to admit looks like the crushadize acct did have the sit for about a half hour give or take sure that wasn't a on purpose kind of deal to cover your tracks ?

I'm sure the crushadize account was able to do a ton in a half hour though you all saw my trains coming in and bottom line is your in control of the account and didn't want the stats against you.

Deleted User - 10618707

Well I have to admit looks like the crushadize acct did have the sit for about a half hour give or take sure that wasn't a on purpose kind of deal to cover your tracks ?

I'm sure the crushadize account was able to do a ton in a half hour though you all saw my trains coming in and bottom line is your in control of the account and didn't want the stats against you.

If we had control over account like you say, we wouldn't mind making you all splat once again. Like we did on albanian? Lynch? Kouma? Jade? lmao

Plus I think, we have a good while to go before we need to save face for stats lul

XRkIITvnS4urrf2C2riCFw.png

DeletedUser118416

Why lie about it when you know full well... Just own it. Don't try and play it down. You were offering the sit out to people yesterday.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
18bec220ed60bc5b2609a3a7f76703be.png

Lol too slow on removing your message on skype Balian. Ez Pz. Detective Vlad on the case thwarting lies and shady play on the daily.

How do we know that isn't photoshoot or whatever it's called ? Then you wander why I deleted you off my skype , your a squeaky fellow a rat always giving intel to the enemy a spy , but the good thing is at least everyone here knows now you can't be trusted . Good Luck PI butt kisser

DeletedUser118416

Come now Balian. Do I really need to do a gif and click your name in the quote that would take me straight to our skype conversation?
Please provide your proof of me spying and giving any intel to enemy I would love to see it.

I sent that quote to Rain and asked if he knew about it.

I forgot calling SnuSnu a trumpet blower and schooling you in hypocrisy and trying to play dumb in shady play resulted in me being a out right spy. Balian Logic. Round of applause.

RIP
e10f8ac925527d8b6180d2e78df055b9.png

Then you wander why I deleted you off my skype

I never wondered why you removed me. Actually my exact words to you was "If you want to remove me then remove me." I can provide solid screenshot proof of that too if you like, it may be a "photoshop jobbie" too. ;)

I love being me.

Last edited by a moderator: