The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

jaxx haxx

First we had Lukester with 200 rams, then Smiler with 170 rams and now Balian with 5 rams :O

Are we all missing something that Turtleboy isn't?
upload_2018-2-10_19-39-58.png

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First we had Lukester with 200 rams, then Smiler with 170 rams and now Balian with 5 rams :O

Are we all missing something that Turtleboy isn't?
View attachment 1472

First of all there was a reason for

https://en95.tribalwars.net/public_report/fab79b6e9385ea8574f8572707ab4bec

My rams were still returning home

second of all , you just gave us intel that your supporting WHO beings his villa was stacked after the wall was down and there was no way he had support coming there in time

two thumbs up to Jaxx

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score

Deleted User - 10618707

second of all , you just gave us intel that your supporting WHO beings his villa was stacked after the wall was down and there was no way he had support coming there in time

two thumbs up to Jaxx

Actually...its totally plausible that support could have been incoming:eek:. But what's your point? If we did support WHO :D

jaxx haxx

two thumbs up to Jaxx
You still attacked with 5 rams xD

Who cares? You can just look at ODS anyway and make whatever guess you like. I'm happy for you to assume I supported them, what does that do?

I don't need the troops anyway as you only go for easy targets so wouldn't dare attack me :D

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't need the troops anyway as you only go for easy targets so wouldn't dare attack me :D

I think this was the easiest target thus far

faa3a01f732887e54f171fe06dc8f9cf.png

Sometimes tribes concentrate on ops in other places , so while waiting around and hoping the day will come that Paryl will hit PI which they really haven't done yet then maybe , just maybe I can make you eat those words .

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score

Sometimes tribes concentrate on ops in other places , so while waiting around and hoping the day will come that Paryl will hit PI which they really haven't done yet then maybe , just maybe I can make you eat those words .

Sick recap man. Got me good! But bet it wasn't as easy as these. I'm sure history will repeat, I'll send nukes 120hrs out and you will delete while your tribe abandons you.
0a9df9cec459b2105ce7161e30758758.png

:p

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure it was easy when a player had already hit delete , I had my fun while I was trying with BP though

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.p...quers&id=9571760&type=gain&oldtribe=157&pn=-1

You are truly the greatest tribalwars player of all time, the rest of us merely mortals.
(If you imply the timeframe you posted you were still trying, you're still -119 caps against BiP, provided my math is correct. Losing must be your idea of fun!)

Anyway, to get away from irrelevant stats and people:

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:
Tribes: Paryl

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 369
Side 2: 132
Difference: 237

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,081,297
Side 2: 1,166,156
Difference: 1,915,141

chart

EDIT: stats.

Last edited:

jaxx haxx

Obviously as it was a crossnoble you fool, Stop bullying the little guys

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Obviously as it was a crossnoble you fool, Stop bullying the little guys

In TW I attack everyone good and bad whatever I need to do to clear players out of my clusters , I have attacked nearly everyone in your tribe thus far and when there is a op to do so , I will do so . BTW when are you going to attack me ? Or does it has to be a tribe op ?

Deleted User - 10618707

Forums are so dead. Where is the paryl beta squad at?