The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Still waiting for that single op to win the world for Paryl. In the meantime, here's an update.

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:
Tribes: Paryl

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 574
Side 2: 464
Difference: 110

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 15
Difference: 137

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,775,535
Side 2: 3,903,454
Difference: 872,081

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,333,468
Side 2: 130,562
Difference: 1,202,906

chart

Bark Beta Bark

Deleted User - 10618707

Feels bad when paryl does a whole op on a player and doesn't get one village :(:eek:

Age of Ultron

Feels bad when paryl does a whole op on a player and doesn't get one village :(:eek:
i'm sure it wasnt an OP, they just threw their spare nobles and nukes or maybe it was just the local players skirmishing , paryl doesnt fail at OP's :oops::p
Havent you heard they could end the world in one OP whenever they want to.;)

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
i'm sure it wasnt an OP, they just threw their spare nobles and nukes or maybe it was just the local players skirmishing , paryl doesnt fail at OP's :oops::p
Havent you heard they could end the world in one OP whenever they want to.;)

Come on guys, not all OP objectives are to cap villages. Some are just to make sure your enemies know you're still alive and as worthless as ever.

DeletedUser118416

Side 1:
Players: yar07
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 2,498
Difference: 2,439

chart

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 17
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 527,699
Side 2: 19,600,746
Difference: 19,073,047

chart

Side 1: 346,437
Side 2: 162,462
Difference: 183,975

chart

Paryls' ability is unmatched.

hurod

The presence of Paryl here is annoying. You should have keep Balian, at least he replied.

Deleted User - 10618707

You're a terrible player and that will show soon, it won't belong until this forum is quiet again but it makes sense why you're all barking like the beta's you are, probably the only positive thing in recent memory PI has to celebrate :D

You're right. Forums got real quiet real fast lmao. Perhaps yar should have flopped to give you guys enough pride to show yourselves on externals again:eek::eek::D:D

I'm the guy who sits all the dead accounts and stops you from making ground consistently with no troops, no pp, and internals going on =) and if you can't beat me on dead accounts I doubt you can beat me on my own

Where is your acc at now tho?

https://prnt.sc/j2ci8o

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

With Tudadar Internals exhausted. What will paryl do next to inflate their growth. Find out next week for the next episode of Dra.. Nvm

(Amalgamating results for overall view)

Side 1:
Tribes: PI, ANTI
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 390
Side 2: 64
Difference: 326

chart

Side 1: 210
Side 2: 1
Difference: 209

chart

Side 1: 3,461,365
Side 2: 569,145
Difference: 2,892,220

chart

Side 1: 1,898,365
Side 2: 9,703
Difference: 1,888,662

chart

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Perfect example of PI, begging for villages since they can't manage to take them

We only do OPs on threats, and PI is not a threat.

I mean I know PI has this whole cocky vibe going on, but they know who to fear. They feel the fear of an active me and my tribe late game. You know what I do when I take over dead accounts you're attacking, Im braze enough to straight up say before an attack lands that Im here and you wont touch a village. And you dont what now that the frontline is filled with our friends who are top players and me on it? You're afraid and you bark like a beta dog approaching the alpha sit down and hide boys you know what happens when top tribes draw our eye, what happens to every other top tribe in this world. You die at our hands. you know it, everyone knows it your dog knows it. You fear it so you act big you post on your profiles how you're going to attack us while you sit there growing smaller and smaller while we in our spare time block your entire attention, what happens when you have our full attention when we're not swatting you away like an annoying fly? Everyone involved in this knows the truth so sit down and shushh while ou await another loss to usTD like you did right before this world when you were rank 1. Remember you were so excited to show mike how bad he was then he murdered your opp and rimmed you personally? did you forget already?

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 693
Side 2: 301
Difference: 392

chart

Side 1: 365
Side 2: 8
Difference: 357

chart

Side 1: 6,140,240
Side 2: 2,481,733
Difference: 3,658,507

chart

Side 1: 3,213,761
Side 2: 71,773
Difference: 3,141,988

chart

Krovikan Mist, Mar 22
Give me 2 weeks of cooperation and we'll be in a better spot than previously I've garnered loyalty in 3 tribe's for a major reaffirmation of dominance. And had our plans on attacks slightly change.

If you weren't involved get involved now if you place your trust in my knowledge and diplomacy we'll snap this world in half in a second, I've already once again taken the major war Target sit redone all our diplomacy and gotten people on our side

The proof is in the actions follow me once more and we'll bend the world to our Will in 3 weeks

-matt

image.php

3 weeks is up. By the way, nice job on that "major war sit". Real elite performance there! Was your "will" to lure us into a false sense of security by straight inting almost 3 full accounts to us over the course of 3 weeks?
Yikes. Awkward. But guess that's the Paryl way after all. Talk a big game and choke on a big one.

#BetterDukeWins
#GarbageGoesInTheTrash
#EzClap