Hot message leader

DeletedUser80720

i have to question people that actually post these war stats

90% of people always post the TQL coalition but refuse to post the whole of riots coalition
im kinda curious why they only post riot impact and yoyo

DeletedUser100466

90% of people always post the TQL coalition but refuse to post the whole of riots coalition
Capture.jpg

Isn't it obvious ?

Mithrae

I can't speak for anyone else, but my ten cents is that unless there has been publicly available evidence showing that there is some kind of relationship in place which is specifically related to this conflict, inclusion in the stats looks like simple propaganda (even if the poster privately believes it to be justified).

For example, a few pages back we saw a screenshot suggesting that coalition member and war declaration poster PCL has an alliance with DPRK and NAPs with the BCT family, but even though that's publicly available evidence I wouldn't include those tribes in stats because they don't seem to be specifically relevant to this conflict. On the other hand, that same post showed alliances with but more importantly a "Coalition Support" forum shared with the Galaxy and <KC> tribes alongside the rest of the coalition, which clearly does make them relevant to the conflict.

So far as we have yet seen, tribes like Bunny may have been simply picking at the edges of a distracted rival, and all of Hot Eagle's bloviation on the subject means nothing given his proven lies about <KC>. Let's face it; the coalition can hardly expect the whole world to leave them alone while they try to finish what they started! Frankly even including yoyo is a little dubious given the sketchy evidence so far available, but probably not worth making a big fuss over. But again, just my own perspective as a fellow trying to be somewhat objective.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well since their war is pretty boring nowadays we gotta find something else to talk about :/

and mithrae im just gonna say this.. the ones that followed him knew what he was like and done more charity work than just that video, hence you know what his last message to the world was? -"doing charity work this weekend."
ofc he was crazy and a psycho too i mean 20yo with overnight fame and money..its tw so im gonna stop with all that, but rip X :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

Its well known that Nutz and zombies are timing attacks with riot players

if that isnt enough evidence then riot players are idiots

DeletedUser80720

Hah! Just the kind of response I'd expect from someone nobled by a barb!
or maybe the fact is everyones in denial its quite obvious who is on riots side and yet people continue to ignore it acting like its 8 tribes vs 1 where as its like 8 vs 8 or there abouts

DeletedUser100466

well since their war is pretty boring nowadays we gotta find something else to talk about :/

and mithrae im just gonna say this.. the ones that followed him knew what he was like and done more charity work than just that video, hence you know what his last message to the world was? -"doing charity work this weekend."
ofc he was crazy and a psycho too i mean 20yo with overnight fame and money..its tw so im gonna stop with all that, but rip X :(
How is life my friend ?

Mithrae

or maybe the fact is everyones in denial its quite obvious who is on riots side and yet people continue to ignore it acting like its 8 tribes vs 1 where as its like 8 vs 8 or there abouts

Even if all of Hot Eagle's bloviation were accurate - discounting proven lies like his disavowal of <KC> - it would now be 10 tribes (PCL, AKA, TQL, TQL., BM, BRO, BRO1, BRQ, Galaxy and <KC>) with ~5 million points against 6 tribes (Riot!, Impact, yoyo, Zombie, NutZ and QT) with ~3 million points.

And let's be honest here, when you're trying to include a little rim tribe like QT because they previously tried to attract recruits by claiming on their profile to be associated with the then-#1 tribe, you're getting pretty desperate: But even more desperate is Hot Eagle's ongoing inclusion of Bunny (6.8k points total) and Giant (5k points total).

The war began as an unambiguous gang-bang... and fair enough. But the overwhelming numbers of the coalition didn't work out quite as well as they'd hoped - they've been doing better in the stats, but only marginally so - which means that it has now become fashionable to try claiming that it's not really a gangbang after all. It obviously still is even if Hot Eagle's claims were all correct.

But the point I'm trying to make is that there's little or no evidence that those claims are correct at all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

Even if all of Hot Eagle's bloviation were accurate - discounting proven lies like his disavowal of <KC> - it would now be 10 tribes (PCL, AKA, TQL, TQL., BM, BRO, BRO1, BRQ, Galaxy and <KC>) with ~5 million points against 6 tribes (Riot!, Impact, yoyo, Zombie, NutZ and QT) with ~3 million points.

But let's be honest here, when you're including a little rim tribe like QT because they previously tried to attract recruits by claiming on their profile to be associated with the then-#1 tribe, you're getting pretty desperate: But even more desperate is Hot Eagle's ongoing inclusion of Bunny (6.8k points total) and Giant (5k points total).

The war began as an unambiguous gang-bang... and fair enough. But the overwhelming numbers of the coalition didn't work out quite as well as they'd hoped - they've been doing better in the stats, but only marginally so - which means that it has now become fashionable to try claiming that it's not really a gangbang after all.

so because riot ate all the players from giant and impact that makes it our fault?

if they didnt eat over 40 players then they wouldnt have had so low member count on their side

Mithrae

Hah! Just the kind of response I'd expect from someone nobled by a barb!

Look, I'ma be honest here folks and admit that I almost hate myself for posting that; when I've seen it from others I've usually dismissed it as a total non sequitur. But given his facile response to what I thought was a fairly reasonable post on my part I have to say - and maybe it's just the alcohol at work here - that this was very nearly the most fun I've ever had on the TW forums :D How sad is that? But I do apologize to all the people I've quietly judged before now.

DeletedUser122111

Mithrae im really sad that you are same like holly and his bullshit propaganda , mate i didnt attack riot first

riot attacked us first using giants :D , and we have just responded , after that we went in coalition and im not leader of coalition i have just joined after riot agression on us .

but the second thing that is sad mate if 20k deff from bunny tribe is going to exriot village is not good proof for you or you are stupid or you are acting stupid , anyway its not my fault bcs they have eat all players from giant and half from impact

and nah mate we are doing well for now , our objectives one by one are completed :D

P.S. when riot coalition attacked bm using giants they were three times bigger than BM , im sorry mate , but your leadership is lame and that was the only problem , you have great players but also you have pro external forum and pro insult players like cris payg etc

Riot had over 75 accounts + 10 myb more spy accounts and you are telling something to us :D

Atm we have war against 8 tribes , you can include them together or not , but i know that they are working together , and that is fine with me :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser122111

and even if we ignore the reports from bunny , this is interesting also, and i know its hard to admit that destroyed bunny tribe was connected to riot , but again its not my mistake , and same thing is with giants :D

i dont know what are you thinking guys that if you dont invite all of those tribes in war that i will let them to grow and help riot :D

720fe0f899f4791c1f1f5e60c608ef34.jpg

and than we come back on holly and his bullshiting but im sure that chris is behind all of this

156183211f344bd01ae325c0b2d7cc71.jpg

The key words here are CAN WE and I .... ORDERED , and after that i dont need more proofs

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

giant meat tribe
4fda013b9e8ecae52548fdf5318cf64c.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

and even if we ignore the reports from bunny , this is interesting also, and i know its hard to admit that destroyed bunny tribe was connected to riot , but again its not my mistake , and same thing is with giants :D

i dont know what are you thinkig guys that if you dont invite all of those tribes in war that i will let them to grow and help riot :D

720fe0f899f4791c1f1f5e60c608ef34.jpg

and than we come back on holly and his bullshiting

156183211f344bd01ae325c0b2d7cc71.jpg

The key words here are CAN WE and I .... ORDERED , and after that i dont need more proofs

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
wow so it went from riots slave tribe attacking BM to jasper begging for an NAP ^^ i guess he knew his tribe were causing to much trouble they tried being smart and NAPing as many as they could

I know my leader and jasper were speaking about an NAP when another leader in Riot attacked us hours after the talks started and then said they wernt interested ^^

Mithrae

Mithrae im really sad that you are same like holly and his bullshit propaganda , mate i didnt attack riot first

Holly is a girl's name. Thought everyone knew that. I've actually thought the prevalence of that meme to be rather endearing, to be honest :p

I suppose I'm in Impact now and therefore you could view my posts from the "useful idiot" perspective. But I prefer to think it more as an "objective viewer" perspective, because honestly what you're claiming is news to me even as an 'insider' to the workings of this nefarious clique. And while I'll be the third to admit that I don't always say everything I do know, when I declare that I don't know, my word is iron.

You, by contrast, have been proven a liar in your disavowal of <KC>.

So what are we looking at here; left hand of Giant not knowing what the right hand of Riot! was doing? And therefore eight tribes had to declare on rivals one-third their combined size? It's a reasonable enough cassus belli - not that you needed one, I have said all along that it was a smart move - but it doesn't change the fact that it's been (and still is) a gang-bang which nevertheless has surprisingly been almost even in terms of conquest stats.

DeletedUser122111

Holly is a girl's name. Thought everyone knew that. I've actually thought the prevalence of that meme to be rather endearing, to be honest :p

I suppose I'm in Impact now and therefore you could view my posts from the "useful idiot" perspective. But I prefer to think it more as an "objective viewer" perspective, because honestly what you're claiming is news to me even as an 'insider' to the workings of this nefarious clique. And while I'll be the third to admit that I don't always say everything I do know, when I declare that I don't know, my word is iron.

You, by contrast, have been proven a liar in your disavowal of <KC>.

So what are we looking at here; left hand of Giant not knowing what the right hand of Riot! was doing? And therefore eight tribes had to declare on rivals one-third their combined size? It's a reasonable enough cassus belli - not that you needed, I have said all along that it was a smart move - but it doesn't change the fact that it's been (and still is) a gang-bang which nevertheless has surprisingly been almost even in terms of conquest stats.

Mate again i have never disavowal KC , they are not my allies , i just said that , and you can see my point on Bunny tribe and giants , earlier i have posted reports , now you have pictures also

and when riot attacked us they were three times bigger than us , when i joined the coalition difference was different and you know that
now the difference is huge , bcs we have much more active players than riot , and 50% of riot first joined players were meat players

and i liked your posts before bcs they were kindaaa neutral , but now they are not

"So what are we looking at here; left hand of Giant not knowing what the right hand of Riot! was doing?" and about this i know that impact have helped giants when we had NAP with impact , and that was clear violation of NAP , and we didnt first attacked giant ;);););)

its not you mistake mate , its mistake of chris and holly

Last edited:

Mithrae

Mate again i have never disavowal KC , they are not my allies , i just said that , and you can see my point on Bunny tribe and giants , earler i have posted reports , now you have pictures also

and when riot attacked us they were three times bigger than us , when i joined the coalition difference was different and you know that
now the difference is huge , bcs we have much more active players than riot , and 50% of riot first joined players were meat players

and i liked your posts before bcs they were kindaaa neutral , but now they are not

I usually try to be objective, but not always and of course I'm only human even when I do ;)

You declared that "KC is not ally with us , and they are not in the war"... while they were allied with the coalition tribe who publicly declared the war, and shared a forum with you and the rest of the coalition to co-ordinate support in that war. That's a pretty blatant lie.

Now (putting my objective hat on) the closest to this that I can find from Riot! leadership is Holly's contradiction of the claim that "Riot family" at the time consisted more than Riot! and Impact. By that stage 'Giant' were not even visible on a K44 map if memory serves, so Holly's assertion that "all those other tribes have their own leadership. Is it hard for you to imagine they would side with us on their own accord?" doesn't exactly ring false, does it? Heck, if you (in this case Freya) make an absurd accusation like that, you can expect an easy rebuttal. If you ask about mere alliances, you can probably expect silence whether they're allies or not.

But that is pretty much the 'closest' I know of to open deception from the side of Riot's leadership - given my limited knowledge - and as far as I can tell it really doesn't hold a candle to your lie about KC. Maybe you suddenly perceive my posts to be "not neutral" ever since the information exposing that falsehood came to light?

DeletedUser122111

I usually try to be objective, but not always and of course I'm only human even when I do ;)

You declared that "KC is not ally with us , and they are not in the war"... while they were allied with the coalition tribe who publicly declared the war, and shared a forum with you and the rest of the coalition to co-ordinate support in that war. That's a pretty blatant lie.

Now (putting my objective hat on) the closest to this that I can find from Riot! leadership is Holly's contradiction of the claim that "Riot family" at the time consisted more than Riot! and Impact. By that stage 'Giant' were not even visible on a K44 map if memory serves, so Holly's assertion that "all those other tribes have their own leadership. Is it hard for you to imagine they would side with us on their own accord?" doesn't exactly ring false, does it? Heck, if you (in this case Freya) make an absurd accusation like that, and you can expect an easy rebuttal. If you ask about mere alliances, you can probably expect silence whether they're allies or not.

But that is pretty much the closest I know of to open deception from the side of Riot's leadership, and as far as I can tell it really doesn't hold a candle to your lie about KC. Maybe you suddenly perceive my posts to be "not neutral" ever since the information exposing that falsehood came to light?

Again i will tell, im just watching the facts , in my diplomacy KC is not MY ally , i cant talk for every tribe , about coalition again im not the guy who called them and who created coalition , and about war , they are not in the war , and every tribe that i have told you about are in the war

Declare them war , than im going to decide what to do and if we join the war ,than you can tell that bm is helping them , that they are in the war etc

6136ab52a7ee7fad36fa867d2e7d9a03.jpg

02af56eb3460c1daadabc66716cb2d07.jpg

DeletedUser122173

Now (putting my objective hat on) the closest to this that I can find from Riot! leadership is Holly's contradiction of the claim that "Riot family" at the time consisted more than Riot! and Impact. By that stage 'Giant' were not even visible on a K44 map if memory serves, so Holly's assertion that "all those other tribes have their own leadership. Is it hard for you to imagine they would side with us on their own accord?" doesn't exactly ring false, does it? Heck, if you (in this case Freya) make an absurd accusation like that, you can expect an easy rebuttal. If you ask about mere alliances, you can probably expect silence whether they're allies or not.

Not talking in my capacity as leader of Code, I find this statement to be questionable.

The reason for this is the following:

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact, Giant

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 7
Difference: 40

chart

Impact/Giant are quite clearly Riot!'s family tribes, the former even holding The Murph All Caps in and are controlled by Riot!. I guess one could argue that the following tribes have their own will and their will is to hold the leader of an allied tribe within their tribe as well as build up 40 villages to give to their ally. Personally I don't buy it though, I don't think anyone does.

Mithrae

Again i will tell, im just watching the facts , in my diplomacy KC is not MY ally , i cant talk for every tribe

...except when you do, right?

Mate everything we do is together , and for every lost village im responsible too , and players in coalition are well aware what im doing
Heck, that was like 48 hours ago! I've seen some scuttlebutt saying that trying to have a reasonable discussion with you is like arguing with a brick wall. I'm not entirely convinced and try to keep an open mind, but you're not exactly helping your case here :D