Hot message leader

DeletedUser122111

just proved you and your tribe broke nap agreements but ya ok so cry baby keep talking crap l0l

@sir cornish totally, but just proving eagle that his tribe were just as bad as riot in their nap agreement.

you just proved that you were litlle riot clown from the start and nothing more same like zuthas and dont worry you will end like zuthas :D

DeletedUser80720

Bunny supported Riot! against BRO and BM, they didn't support Riot! once against TQL during the NAP. You got rimmed by a barb.
we were attacking these players whether they aimed to support again bro or BM it still affected us attacking them while NAP was still up

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
UlD0l.gif

This is how I see this topic and discussions about who is in the war

DeletedUser57259

Bunny supported Riot! against BRO and BM, they didn't support Riot! once against TQL during the NAP. You got rimmed by a barb.
Pretty sure there was only 1 or two BM targets supported. Don't think we went as far as BRO.

TheBarbarian

Can someone evaluate the last 10 pages for me please cause I ain't reading it all. I'm sure someone will be able to summarise in, lets say 5 words?

I've so far figured that Mithrae is possibly one of the most reasonable and well-spoken external personalities I've come across to date, despite the blatant contempt shown by HE. BUT I still have some questions that really need answering.
Is Hot eagle still calling others an "idiot" or "stupid" in every message? Is Cornish any easier to reason with? Crocky still being crocky? Bunny still relevant in the coalition's world? Are Jasper's pointless attempts to explain well, anything really, still going unheard above the relentless noise of Eagle's arrogance?

SOMEONE GIVE ME ANSWERS

I have flicked through some of the pages from time to time when I can bring myself to do so, and what seems to still be a constant issue is HE's need to talk about this push accounting malarkey. As a Rioter myself though I have absolutely no regrets as to how each account started with co-players separated. This farcical gang-bang was quite clearly foreseen long before the world started, and the early merging of accounts from Giant and Impact, I believe, is the only reason Riot is still fighting. Would have had a very similar-sided war either way.
Although it has given us a fighting chance, this ridiculous campaign from BM to smear the opposition has gone on for far too long. HE's need to wave his d*ck about in an attempt to disguise his seriously debilitating superiority complex became boring around page 10. You've made sure the whole world knows how disgusting and unfair riot play boo-hoo, but now perhaps it's time to let it go and fight just because its fun? The need for approval from others around the world is astonishing.

Of course these are just a lowly rioteer's thoughts, so I'm sure it'll go straight through one ear and right out the other side, but worth one last try I guess.

Karl.

DeletedUser122029

Side 1:
Tribes: NutZ
Side 2:
Tribes: TQL, TQL., BM, BRO, BRO1, BRQ, PCL, AKA
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 12
Difference: 3
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 64,048
Difference: 1,082
chart

DeletedUser122148

We need to stop including NUTZ in our war stats HotEagle... they carrying the team..!