Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser100230

And why I blame entire creati team is because I know lot of you guys personally and If I am not wrong past 2+ years my majority crew was this only . W96 and w90 .
So my in all point is when you knew something was fishy ( instead of playing with Honor and respect which I personally think some of those players play for ) you let that guy plan such low handed tactics .
Again I would like to mention why this has hurt me so much , when from start I wanted to keep this as a fair fight ( since Jorge took the leadership ) why can't everyone do the same .

And as open as I am , I would like to see some profs of IL players using such under handed tactics . I promise you before you could make another comment on externals I will have actions taken against that person if proven guilty .
That's just me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100230

You really cannot be serious mate. How did you want this world to be free of all the bullshit and drama and play this with honor and respect when when you look at all these threads created by YOUR members, trash talking, non stop bullshitting. Control your members if that is your wish. Your tribe created this mess.

Whenever a member of IL has crossed a limit be it anytime from start I have always stepped in and stopped them . ( Talking of IL )
Keep the forums happy and alive . I never said stop posting on externals .
Yes IL members made this topic because everyone here is expecting the same .
And when you see such kinda gameplay it's just bullshit and drama .

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Special mention to Chitwi!

Landing half of his nukes more than 24hrs after everyone else and with 0 attacking buffs. I do love it when the #1 player in the world is such a teamplayer :D. Best attacker of the world amirite

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh and I love it when you were warring AA/S RANK and you guys were saying on the externals "Creati you better not recruit any of them." but you decide to ally with them and stack them. Pathetic garbage ;)

index.php

what started this, which really you guys only failed at because the ones you convinced to gift to you were trash

Floyd Mayweather Jr

Special mention to Chitwi!

Landing half of his nukes more than 24hrs after everyone else and with 0 attacking buffs. I do love it when the #1 player in the world is such a teamplayer :D. Best attacker of the world amirite

tenor.gif

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
phew, you know its hard times when this is what creati finds to brag out.

I know right? Its crazy how people find the smallest things to brag about:

This is a quick guide on how to valour

- Don't dodge your nukes from attacks sent days away, leave them in the village and let them die. :D (this is very essential for the guide!!!!)
View attachment 1844 View attachment 1845 View attachment 1846
- When losing a village to nobles sent more than 24 hours away, make sure all the troops are outside of the village.
View attachment 1847 View attachment 1848
- Don't really time your recaps, rather send all your LC from the nearby O villages.
View attachment 1849 View attachment 1850 View attachment 1851

- Go on the externals and brag about defeating nobles sent 24-72 hours away.

Done.

Please subscribe for more. I can guarantee fresh reports everyday from this lad. :)

I mean omar doesnt even have the excuse of 10k incs to dodge :rolleyes:

ps still waiting for the 'fresh reports daily'

DeletedUser81551

phew, you know its hard times when this is what creati finds to brag out.

And that's just one report out of many more lol.

As I said in one of my previous comments, you guys won't dodge if ya'll even have 1k Incs.

Deleted User - 10770065

IL love bringing reports here, don't like when it's done against them. Nothing new here...

DeletedUser121460

Ouch :( please go easy on me.

Want to reorganize my villages so thanks for killing some stragglers and some villages I have no use for.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

He wanted those baby nukes to be D villas Crocky... stop managing his account for him.