lets talk about the merge

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
80% of the reason why they were slightly behind in conquest stats, no doubt. You guys (including FNDP, it seems) are talking as if Riot was beaten, or in an unwinnable position. Surely I can't be the only one who doesn't see it that way? The middle of Riot's spread was struggling and once the coalition convinced <KC> and Galaxy to join them the tribe was inevitably split in two, but the northern and southern clusters weren't going to be easy pickings.

'course their odds of winning the world were pretty slim, having been slowed down so much by the war, and they might have even struggled to make much headway against the coalition... but how long was the coalition going to hold together as increasingly large numbers found themselves far from the front lines and surrounded by an ocean of blue? ('spose they still had plenty of barbs to tackle!) A lot of perseverance and a little luck and Riot might well have outlasted the coalition.

Not that I'm one to talk, I've never been known for my perseverance :p

No, not really.
These aren't .net players, when their backline players get bored they just go back to their server, they don't know anyone here except for their tribe and they would never leave their tribe for another one (Talking about BM and BRO here, the ones who were actually clustered up.)

The people that stayed active were also being brought to the front (Just check how many different BRO players have 1 village close to me and many more inside their cluster.) so that they could participate. People who couldn't keep up were internalled in the backline.
Also, you say we could have held on... But not at the current rate, I myself have been getting catted for 3 weeks constantly. And there was no D available to stack me since most of our tribe except for a few accounts were close enough to the enemy to warrant keeping D at home.

We were far to spread out to put up further resistance while maintaining hope that we could still win. And lots of people are only motivated while winning.

We also tried to split up the coalition, but it never happened. Because even on the backfoot they knew we would beat them if they relented just a little in their onslaught.

DeletedUser122029

The same shit was said when Riot declared on BM :p and look why cry to join BM TQL BRO coallicion :D

Bm declared not riot :/ awks. I'm nuts not riot by the way and I'm still here <3

DeletedUser118850

160k ODD hahah... :(
ODA even worse....

btw,that ODD from tribemates support :p

DeletedUser118986

And people where saying they are the obey of w100 :D

This group is no where near close to OBEY. Leadership is completely different and corrupt here. Those people have no idea what they are talking about. I know Nest would concur with that.

blckdrgn1

This group is no where near close to OBEY. Leadership is completely different and corrupt here. Those people have no idea what they are talking about. I know Nest would concur with that.

Plus the world settings are very different. Yes Obey was targeted by every tribe around them for most of the world but they had full farming and PP exchange to make their superior activity and wallets meaningful. Here on w100 with limited hauls and no pp exchange, being super active or rich really doesnt give you any significant benefit.

Therefore raw number of villages can easily over power skilled players. Diplomacy is critical on this world and obviously RIOT lost the diplomatic battle, became outnumbered and could not overcome the size of their enemies coalition. The best of the best TW players have been rimmed by gang bangs so its not really surprising or impressive imo.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

"You're used to winning, how did it feel?
Could you hear the screaming? It was unreal.
What did they pay you, what did it cost?How long did it take you to know that you lost?"

:'(

ppprre

Riot took a beating for a solid month. That's why the top 5 OD players are all from Riot.

I am proud of the efforts the players put in. We took everything in our stride and tried our best which led to a great war which was 3:1 against us in size yet still we were barely beaten in caps. The two best tribes in this coalition would not have beaten us alone. It took overwhelming numbers to bring us down.

bb8728019d551a2795f0c51760f5264b.png

Please don't act as if the players in Riot were more skilled than other players on the world. The reason the caps were close was because of the push account advantage. ( Read as: NOT Internal advantage) When this advantage ran out and allied support was not going to be enough, the war was about to turn very badly for Riot. That is a big part of the reason they fell apart in my opinion. (Better watch out for people coming to tell me my opinion needs literal facts again)

You can be a good player in this game, but when you act as if you're great and then it helps cause you to lose a war because you didn't give the opponent the respect they deserve, at least stop after you lose rather than trying to pull scraps together and just take it with honor.