lets talk about the merge

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You can troll mate , but you are rimmed , crocky - kim trump - the riot spy is history now , same like riot :D:D:D

I warned you one month ago that you will be rimmed :(:(:(:(

You should listen .

Anyone can make a prediction like that... Only a few won't be rimmed in the end.

I predict you'll be rimmed as well this world. I might not be the one to do it, but you didn't rim Crocky either.
My co wants to rim you personally though... It'll be hard but he seems determined o0

DeletedUser122029

Anyone can make a prediction like that... Only a few won't be rimmed in the end.

I predict you'll be rimmed as well this world. I might not be the one to do it, but you didn't rim Crocky either.
My co wants to rim you personally though... It'll be hard but he seems determined o0

eagle only rims his own members.

DeletedUser122111

Oh the boss from crocky is here :D

hey mate where is riot and riot meat tribes impact giant bunny zombie yoyo ??

You know where :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser122111

Where is BM gonna be next month :S

I dont know what will future bring us , but i know one thing , riot is gone , crocky the traitor is gone , my job is finished

too easy mate :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser122029

I dont know what will future bring us , but i know one thing , riot is gone , crocky the traitor is gone , my job is finished

too easy mate :D:D:D:D

I'm not gone :| holly is not gone, and riot tribe still exists I believe it hasn't disbanded yet so is the war really over :O #Sam4Duke

DeletedUser122111

I'm not gone :| holly is not gone, and riot tribe still exists I believe it hasn't disbanded yet so is the war really over :O #Sam4Duke

Try and type crocky the traitor , and you will see that you are gone , same for riot

DeletedUser122029

Try and type crocky the traitor , and you will see that you are gone , same for riot

considering that was never the account name youd never find that account, its so sad that my account that was built just for defence is gone </3 now I have to sit back on this top 5 account and hide from you ;(

DeletedUser122111

considering that was never the account name youd never find that account, its so sad that my account that was built just for defence is gone </3 now I have to sit back on this top 5 account and hide from you ;(

e0d2be43a0d710809865f720753d4385.jpg

Deleted User - 10017355

I think we as the community owe Riot and apology. They were externally attacked for their heavy use of merging coplayers/dummy accounts early on, but we've been blind to the true abusers of the system. CODE and BEAST. We've sat and watched Para family build up villages, fooled by their name we didn't consider that they were CODE/BEAST 's merge accounts!

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.