lets talk about the merge

ppprre

You get what you give :) You are again either being ignorant on purpose or your reading comprehension is failing still. Sinful Angel (not me) claimed that Riot was a better tribe than each coalition tribe INDIVIDUALLY. If you still cant understand how that is not the same as saying riot is better than the coalition collectively you will have to pay me to help you further.

Go ahead and be angry lol but when you make false statements people are going to call you out. Get used to it or fact check yourself before posting. Have a nice day!

You keep making these claims for someone else, let him speak for himself.

I once heard someone tell me that it doesn't matter what you say, it's about how someone else interprets what you say that matters.
This seems to be how your mind works.

I am so glad I don't have to be as dumb as you.

blckdrgn1

You keep making these claims for someone else, let him speak for himself.

I once heard someone tell me that it doesn't matter what you say, it's about how someone else interprets what you say that matters.
This seems to be how your mind works.

I am so glad I don't have to be as dumb as you.

rmpe3Q7.gif

Calm down buddy, dont give yourself a coronary. The man already spoke for himself, and liked my posts after. If he disagreed he wouldve said so I'm sure.

I'm not making claims of anything. I'm just helping you with understanding plain and simple English. By the way, resorting to name calling means you give up the argument and have nothing else to add so #BYEFELICIA

ppprre

No wonder externals become so toxic, when people try to be fair and be respectful to others we just have this spam of idiots trying to be relevant and making themselves look like babies at a keyboard.

Enjoy your day, I feel bad for whoever nobles you next. Since you'll probably mail them telling them you are the better player c:

blckdrgn1

No wonder externals become so toxic, when people try to be fair and be respectful to others we just have this spam of idiots trying to be relevant and making themselves look like babies at a keyboard.

Enjoy your day, I feel bad for whoever nobles you next. Since you'll probably mail them telling them you are the better player c:

Let's take a walk down memory lane to marvel at ppprre's very fair and respectful contributions to the externals.

It's funny seeing someone say we did all the work in defending Kiwdach =D
Yeah, it's pretty sad that anyone needs to do this to play. .net or any other server.
Not sure if you comprehend how dumb this post you made is.
He was exaggerating to show you exactly how dumb your statement was.
I think you just overestimate yourself
Okay, you really haven't been reading my posts correctly
Can you at least spell correctly when posting on externals or keep them free from your silly comments, please and thanks.
Multiple people including me already told you why your comments are dumb. Anyway, thank you for improving your spelling.
12.7k player with 1.7k ODA posts my TWstats and thinks he's better than me? lul
I actually killed troops to noble my villages unlike you.
Please don't act as if the players in Riot were more skilled than other players on the world.
You very much misunderstood my post, even when I added the brackets to help people like you.
you can't even read other's posts correctly because you're blinded
I am actually amazed at how delusional you people are.
I really hope that everyone else reading these posts can see how insane and egotistical you look.
you're just sad.
I am so glad I don't have to be as dumb as you
we just have this spam of idiots

oh-i-see-your-problem-you-thought-your-opinion-of-what-is-good-or-bad-is-the-only-one-we-should-resp.jpg

From the way multiple people from Riot responded to me, they were clearly upset. Superdog was the only one who was reasonable. I can see now why 80% of what I read on externals is just people comparing egos and hating each other. Since most of you respond angrily and can't have a decent discussion or debate on here. From what I know I think most of you are still good or at least decent at the game. I just lost a small bit of respect for some of you because you are not respectful to others.

Were you talking to a mirror when you posted this?

ppprre

I am respectful to others, but not everyone has my respect anymore.

Trying to to help you understand how disrespectful claiming to be better than the people who beat you is impossible. I regret wasting my time trying to teach you.

blckdrgn1

I am respectful to others, but not everyone has my respect anymore.

Trying to to help you understand how disrespectful claiming to be better than the people who beat you is impossible. I regret wasting my time trying to teach you.

Oh I understood that before I made any post on this thread. I just dont care :)

#sorrynotsorry

DeletedUser50733

Expectation: Martin kills all of Riot on his own
Reality: Martin spams every single w100 Skype Chat for one month while all of us bleed and butcher. Took 0 sits while he was online. Only achievement he brags about was some rank 3 ods he achieved in week 1 of the war. He hasn't done anything at all in this war, riot players can confirm it. Yet, he wants to be respected and wants us to ask him about his opinion before we make a decision.

Martin bae just shut your mouth and keep getting carried like you have been doing so far and everyone was happy.

Ouch!! Ow ow ow OW OUCH!!!

DeletedUser119075

Expectation: Martin kills all of Riot on his own
Reality: Martin spams every single w100 Skype Chat for one month while all of us bleed and butcher. Took 0 sits while he was online. Only achievement he brags about was some rank 3 ods he achieved in week 1 of the war. He hasn't done anything at all in this war, riot players can confirm it. Yet, he wants to be respected and wants us to ask him about his opinion before we make a decision.

Martin bae just shut your mouth and keep getting carried like you have been doing so far and everyone was happy.
Damn 3rd Degreee BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

Age of Ultron

Is Martin sir cornish ? o_O
I hear he's been sending out mails speaking bad about the leadership for the merge move or something along those lines.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wanted to say something, but my OD is shit, so I will keep silent :(
OD means only that you are Not so smart to get a villa from an enemy without losing your troops. That slows you down. You must play smart and get villas with minimum troop lose. That mean you're a smart bad ass