What is this??? Cmon...

• Thread starter DeletedUser122061
  • Start date

DeletedUser121389

Can still buy all the packages, however it does not allow to let me activate +20% production(Of Wood, Clay and Iron), all other items work.

DeletedUser122029

I am afraid so as we're not legally allowed to withdraw advantages that have been paid for. When looking at the numbers however, the impact is rather low. We were in time to stop the sale.

So other players now get an unfair advantage. This isn't fair. EIther refund players or give the rest of the world a smaller reward from that deal as to not anger people who paid. definitely jirkis faults

DeletedUser122061

So I heard back from our CRM department, and players who logged in and received it will keep the offer, those that didn't get it yet will not be getting it from now on.
And when do you plan to remove this feature for Everyone??

Mithrae

Don't be rude. People make mistakes. Average toxic internet troll.

Unfortunately this is not the first time Innogames has made 'mistakes' like this; for example the 'mistake' of always promoting the PP world as recommended even when their 'policy' was to recommend the newest world (or in the case of this world, opening a PP world to recommend a couple of days after 100 under the pretense of server merges).

Even this very same thing of selective offers for premium boosts has happened previously on this world:

It has come to my attention that some players have been gifted buffs by Innogames, eg Noble Boosters. Not everyone, just some. And they refuse to explain their rationale for doing so. I had understood that W100 was supposed to be a back to basics level playing-field game. But this move by Innogames is counter to that and stinks.

Below is the conversation so far with Innogames. . . .

Tribal Wars - Customer Support2018-05-16 22:59:33
Unfortunately I am unable to comment on any specifics due to player confidentiality except to tell you that it was a genuine effect and not a bug and that some players do have this.

Best Regards,

Mellofax
Senior In-Game Supporter

duke nukem2018-05-16 23:03:04
That is completely unfair and contrary to the spirit of this world. It is also outrageous that you won't explain the basis of why some players have this advantage and others don't. I request again that you provide further explanation.

Tribal Wars - Customer Support2018-05-16 23:19:55
Hello duke nukem,

This happened due to an offer that is present under certain circumstances.

The issue has been submitted to the developers for review.

Regards,
Jirki88
Co-Community Manager
Forum Administrator

Let's all take comfort in the fact that, once again, this has been "submitted for review"... just like it will be next time :)

This is not at all a patronizing gloss-over of repeated profiteering, these really are repeated genuine 'mistakes'!

For my 2c they should've had the 20% resource subscriptions active on this world to make their extra bucks and not bothered with all this other crap, especially when only some players receive the advantage (presumably in the hopes that those few players would seize their unique advantage with some big time spending).

Last edited:

SpartanGrimReaper

Just wondering how those not even given a chance and never had the offer come to there accounts be compensated?

DeletedUser122252

So I heard back from our CRM department, and players who logged in and received it will keep the offer, those that didn't get it yet will not be getting it from now on.

This is total bullshit, so highe pressure on the packages while they were up that the payment crashed. I didn’t manage to buy 1 single package but have players telling me they managed to grab 20+ packages.

This will be a game changer for the whole world, offer was up for a little more then 2 hours. And players playing via the tribal wars app don’t even have the pop up for the offer.

Utterly disappointed in the Inno games for this, really fucking the world up.

Thanks

DeletedUser122029

disable the items, players can use them on other worlds.

DeletedUser122252

disable the items, players can use them on other worlds.
refounds to everyone that bought tha packages and everyone get the same amount as the one who bought the most packs.

Lol

Will never happen though

DeletedUser122340

They haven't even taken it down yet, how incompetent can they be. This was no accident, with all the other worlds ending they must have needed some new revenue.

DeletedUser122061

Here is the thing..

What has been sold, will be useable for the players. And the reason for this is that they can't refund it due to the fact that they legally cant take someones order back (and probably don't want to, but thats just an opinion). And if they can't refund it, they can't prevent the players who already put their money onto the packages to be used because they have the right to use what they bought. So its a matter of legal-block that is preventing them from taking any action against the damage that has already been causing.

So the damage has been dealt and there is nothing that can be done about it. What concern me is that they imply they have fixed the problem but cases of buying have been brought up proving that they havent.. And getting into this mess in the first place shouldnt even be happening, there needs to be better precautions with these sales preventing these messes that will most likely shift the dynamic in the world towards p2w for some few players.