Blog Discussion Thread

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Small update on various interviews I had planned.
Hugs declined (Again.)
133333 declined.

I started on a TQL interview, but took a little break since well, all sorts of stuff started happening :) Will pick it up again tomorrow most likely when things have somewhat stabilized.
Mitchell and Brian might also interview some other tribes.

We'll post these interviews as we get them, since things seem to change rapidly. They would age if we did not. So rather than 1 large issue we'll be publishing various smaller ones.
UBM is still missing, so I somewhat took over whilst I have time. Though I'm working 21 days out of the next 25 or so.

blckdrgn1

Quick updates here and there when significant changes happen would be cool. They don’t need to be essays :)

THB0705

Bossman Jeff doesn't like talking so much ;) , Death Punch, are you sure you're asking the right people for a Hugs interview?

Great idea JawJaw, ingame promoting could be really cool for a regular blog.

DeletedUser13939

Interesting read guys!
If you intend to keep this thing alive, I wouldn't mind promoting it a bit ingame ;)

Poke me in private :)

Are you being serious here? O:

Bossman Jeff doesn't like talking so much ;) , Death Punch, are you sure you're asking the right people for a Hugs interview?

Bro, I tried. You were in the same chat as me when I tried. HUGS interview is sadly not going to happen haha.

A lot of people are turning down interviews actually.

DeletedUser80720

Are you being serious here? O:

Bro, I tried. You were in the same chat as me when I tried. HUGS interview is sadly not going to happen haha.

A lot of people are turning down interviews actually.
you could always interview the biggest baddest free agent on the market :cool:

DeletedUser117534

I'm really sad to see people replying in the blog thread, you can comment, criticise and troll all you want here!

DeletedUser117534

To DrPepper who wrote in the main blog thread: (I'd appreciate if you reposted it here and deleted the spam from
The blog)

'Should've at least partially researched the politics in k44 haha'

Researching politics is like asking for interviews at the moment, you can laugh at me but if aske you still wouldn't tell me a thing. i asked many players but after not getting anywhere I spent few hours pulling stats to see who has been caping from who in K44, that's the best indication of diplomacy, the rest is my guess. I look at it without bias as I don't play w100 snd of course I won't get all the things right. As I said in the blog, diplomacy is what makes w100 so fascinating, and it can change everything so any tribe beat even stronger tribe with smart diplomacy.
DrPepper is playing on PAYG account in End! I wish your tribe all the best but seriously I don't think diplomacy or The Hot Eagle is going to save you from nevitable, End! Is going to end in mid game!

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To DrPepper who wrote in the main blog thread: (I'd appreciate if you reposted it here and deleted the spam from
The blog)

'Should've at least partially researched the politics in k44 haha'

Researching politics is like asking for interviews at the moment, you can laugh at me but if aske you still wouldn't tell me a thing. i asked many players but after not getting anywhere I spent few hours pulling stats to see who has been caping from who in K44, that's the best indication of diplomacy, the rest is my guess. I look at it without bias as I don't play w100 snd of course I won't get all the things right. As I said in the blog, diplomacy is what makes w100 so fascinating, and it can change everything so any tribe beat even stronger tribe with smart diplomacy.
DrPepper is playing on PAYG account in End! I wish your tribe all the best but seriously I don't think diplomacy or The Hot Eagle is going to save you from nevitable, End! Is going to end in mid game!
AKA is the Family Tribe from BM, what you wrote in the Blog is also everything false and non-sense.

DeletedUser121624

BM, ID and AKA are all allied and figting END! and HUGS, these two tribes are also allied.