Blog Discussion Thread

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This thread is built to discuss topics in the blog.

Blog introduction is up and sticky

Please refrain from posting in the actual blog thread.

Feel free to add suggestions that we will ignore.

Thanks and happy hunting!

cokesrus

Limited Hauls was a feature previously seen on W61. The same world as the tribe Riot! whose name we will be borrowing for our premade. What a coincidence ^^
I was in this tribe or I remember it...

DeletedUser114002

Hey UBM. Great reading so far just wanted to point out a small misinformation regarding limited hauls
Your limit will also increase the longer you are on the world and the number of villages you have.

Taken from wiki : " The standard formula for your limit is: (Hours on worlds / 24 + villages) * 1000. "
So more villages mean less resources per day.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey UBM. Great reading so far just wanted to point out a small misinformation regarding limited hauls

Taken from wiki : " The standard formula for your limit is: (Hours on worlds / 24 + villages) * 1000. "

Thanks Quack!

More to come for sure with the blog. As far as your statement I'm confused. You highlighted Dwarven King's article pointing out the formula. If the number of villages increase so does the amount of resources you can haul in a limited haul world. As the number of villages goes up, which will be added to hours/24 before being multiplied by 1000 then your overall number of available loot to farm will go up as well. That's how we understood it.

DeletedUser13939

No sir. It increases, not decreases.

oboratite

Im preaty sure it goes up!

Would an article about old players coming back and known(famous) players/tribes be senceble! It can generate hype and im curious as to who i should expect great dids from

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Im preaty sure it goes up!

Would an article about old players coming back and known(famous) players/tribes be senceble! It can generate hype and im curious as to who i should expect great dids from

I'm fairly certain something like that will be their major focus, as it's the only known things to them so far :)

DeletedUser114002

Oh so its hours/24 then adding villages. I see... Guess you are right then. My bad here I misunderstoond thinking its ( hours/(24+vill) ).
Good luck on the world everyone see you there

DeletedUser13939

Oh so its hours/24 then adding villages. I see... Guess you are right then. My bad here I misunderstoond thinking its ( hours/(24+vill) ).

All good! I figured there would be people that didn't know about it or may he a bit confused. Hence why I mentioned it.

blckdrgn1

Basically each village adds 1k per day to limit. The bulk of the limit will be from your hours on the world.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
New articles concerning some of the premades is up - Some corrections have been pointed out already so we will investigate and fix where needed. It's been suggested that MintCream is not leading a premade after "rage quitting" the skype chat multiple times... We will confirm this before changing the article.

Thanks and keep reading!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I feel it should be noted that:

"Incoming Impact

Sam had a good run with his tribe CORP on w91 where he dominated the startup even though his tribe wasn't a premade like his opposition Apathy."

---

Doesn't really make Sam's tribe better than just a normal tribe, as Apathy was not meant to be a serious tribe and didn't start to become serious until at least a month into the world. By which time Sam should have already rimmed me, but he didn't, though he did try his best. Giving me #1 ODD for most of the early and midgame of that world.

It even said so in bold and enlarged in my premade thread:
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/apathy-w91-regardless-of-settings.278761/

Regardless, Sam did very well on that world and should have won it.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel it should be noted that:

"Incoming Impact

Sam had a good run with his tribe CORP on w91 where he dominated the startup even though his tribe wasn't a premade like his opposition Apathy."

---

Doesn't really make Sam's tribe better than just a normal tribe, as Apathy was not meant to be a serious tribe and didn't start to become serious until at least a month into the world. By which time Sam should have already rimmed me, but he didn't, though he did try his best. Giving me #1 ODD for most of the early and midgame of that world.

It even said so in bold and enlarged in my premade thread:
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/apathy-w91-regardless-of-settings.278761/

Regardless, Sam did very well on that world and should have won it.
giphy.gif

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
If i recall pavle quit fully after we won 80 although we're not in regular communication so he might have changed his mind.

Can i get a list of these 24 premades that are supposedly happening?

blckdrgn1

If i recall pavle quit fully after we won 80 although we're not in regular communication so he might have changed his mind.

Can i get a list of these 24 premades that are supposedly happening?

Pavle played on Noobs United on w89 for a while.