100 backstabed Chaos

blckdrgn1

Yeah , and for both you can use same word .
But again you had alliance with us and sent nukes on us. Thats bad mate , but its very easy now for me to choose .
Anyways feel free to invite Kate2 now , we know that she is with you from the start

That's why I'm posting it here so no one else falls for 100's fake promises of recruitment. All they really want is the people they give promises to, to be slaves and meatshields for the promise of something theyll never get unless they are accounts like kate2 that can tip the scales of war heavily by backstabbing their current tribes.

Me not posting the skype screenshots does not mean they dont exist. When Kate2 joins 100, all of you who dont believe me owe me an apology :)

Hot Eagle and I agree for once lol

Deleted User - 10017355

upload_2018-9-16_23-56-54.png

Mission failed, we'll get em' next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hot Eagle requires some linnen gloves when handling him. Get too real/though with him, and he'll block you on Skype and disband your tribe.

Stefan, I did my utmost best to help the coalition back in the days when it still was one. I think that the Riot recruits you seemly still despice made up the bulk of the activity (mainly Kate account). By declaring on 100 yourself you, without attempting to seek out diplomacy (Matt/Harry have good contacts with 100), you just killed "your guys".

I wish I'd never came back from my holiday trip and am seriously looking at flights to get away from this mess you made. Thank you for making K44 the laughing stock of this world yet again.

Lord -Fac-

:~) Thinking that 100 backstabbed us show just how misinformed you are. You have to play nice with other tribes to earn their respect Stefan, and not try to undermine them at every turn.. Shock horror they didn't like it when you and your guys didn't play by the rules.

blckdrgn1

87ac1551b87716cf5c15cbac9efe0fb6.png

Kate just join 100 already lol

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah yeah , all of you who was accepted as refugees now are golden babies , just enjoy in 100 and play mate
You also got msgs from 100 what are their plans , so dont pretend mate , everybody knows it .

But its normal , you just want to save your ass . but like i said long time ago , i would rather be rimmed then to lick and play with some people .

Dude I literally just got back from my trip yesterday, after I spent two weeks away from Tribalwars. Stop trying to see plotters and backstabbers in everyone, that aint a good way to live (through TW).

DeletedUser97716

Hot Eagle being intolerant about religion and kicking members due to it.

Intolerance goes beyond this game in not only my opinion but I hope the vast majority of others. 100 Attacked you for your bigotry and if the tables were flipped, I hope Beast/ODZ/anyone would do the same thing for radical pieces of shit like you.

You're just trying to spin this when 100 is only attacking you because of your intolerance in 2018. Grow up.

DeletedUser115770

I guessed it was finally the time that hot eagle can use some of his troops in those internaled villages, guess not. He just can attack the tribe mates or the villages gifted to him. :D

Deleted User - 11335890

Not happy about 100 eating our food though! We all know what happens when people move in on Beast food... :mad:

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander isn't it? I remember quite well Beast did the same thing to 100... eating their food aka Hugs.

DeletedUser103748

Alex is dishonorable leader.
All,

This is a long post, but please bear with me, as I hope it'll be worth the read.

You keep saying these sorts of things in your posts. Aside from it being completely unfounded and wrong, it isn't fair at all. I get that this is the meta nowadays, you get politically out maneuvered, or out recruited, or whatever and you immediately slander the opposition and attack their character. Almost everyone does it, and it really sucks. It makes you look foolish and really only serves to degrade your respect among the community. I hope that more people can see that and stop doing it.

I have played this game since W14. I have played in many different tribes, under many different leaders. I have been in councils, held baron roles, duked, etc etc. I have never met a leader as good as Alex. I've never met a leader as good as managing people as Alex, or resolving the usual bickering among tribemates, or keeping everyone involved and informed. Alex is a good player mechanically, don't get me wrong, but he really shines at leading. He's also incredible at diplomacy and it is really unfortunate that people try to spin that as him manipulating other tribes.

I've learned a good bit from Alex this world, as a baron in 100. I've learned that "manipulating" other tribes, isn't hard, and there is nothing deceptive about it. Alex doesn't manipulate anyone, he is just good at listening and creating a win-win situation where everyone feels respected and happy with the situation. You can call this whatever you want, but you cannot call him a liar for it. He's the most straightforward, clear, thorough and honest person I have ever seen in diplomatic talks. Going forward, if I do play another world -- which is unlikely -- I don't think I would play in a tribe that is not led by Alex.

100 has not backstabbed Chaos. Hot Eagle backstabbed Chaos, and 100. He is mad that one of his cronies got what was coming to him (for verbal abuse and timing nobles after 100's trains), and lashing out at everyone. Because he doesn't care about anyone in Chaos except his close group of loons. Say what you want about 100, or about me -- I don't care, I will take the blame -- but attacking Alex's character, especially for this, is just wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: