100 backstabed Chaos

DeletedUser103748

See the posts above Glen? It doesnt hurt to be honest and give credit where its due :)

Cody, learn to read or get out. He confirmed what I said, it was localize OPs by small groups of players if anything. The leadership did not plan any OPs, there was no tribe-wide effort. It was casual growth.

We're not bragging, we didn't bring this up. Beast just wants to shift attention to us instead of how they are bleeding villages to 100 now. :rolleyes:

Here's a rhyme for you Cody:

9-2 in 24 hours
I love your attitude, sour

Keep talking, it's only 9-2,
but soon enough it'll be 100
all the way to you.

blckdrgn1

100 is in the title of this thread, of course the attention will be on you.

I liked your little rhyme
I thought it was cute, it kinda gives me deja vu
Do you remember the time,
Wizard had an early lead and talked a lot of shit?
Who saved you, when you were getting hit?

Keep talkin glen, it will be fun to quote you later :)

DeletedUser97716

100 is in the title of this thread, of course the attention will be on you.

I liked your little rhyme
I thought it was cute, it kinda gives me deja vu
Do you remember the time,
Wizard had an early lead and talked a lot of shit?
Who saved you, when you were getting hit?

Keep talkin glen, it will be fun to quote you later :)

89 would have went entirely differently if I wasnt forced internaled and Glen didnt leave.

DeletedUser103748

Shoulda coulda woulda.

Cody, you were losing the war until Brendan was internalled and I quit. Your tribe disbanded. You only started winning when I switched sides, and evened the odds giving everyone the new fake method and started helping lead.

So... you're welcome? Besides, credit for getting things organized on w89 to take down Wizard goes to Kate 2 and Alex, not you. They kept everything together, they stepped up, they did the work. So go crawl back to your cave and stop trying to take credit you don't deserve.

Fun fact: you do deserve credit for letting me convince you to send a ton of defense to my account while in the enemy tribe, and using 100% of my defense to defend your OP at the same time. That, you did do.

blckdrgn1

Cody, you were losing the war until Brendan was internalled and I quit. Your tribe disbanded. You only started winning when I switched sides, and evened the odds giving everyone the new fake method and started helping lead.

So... you're welcome? Besides, credit for getting things organized on w89 to take down Wizard goes to Kate 2 and Alex, not you. They kept everything together, they stepped up, they did the work. So go crawl back to your cave and stop trying to take credit you don't deserve.

Fun fact: you do deserve credit for letting me convince you to send a ton of defense to my account while in the enemy tribe, and using 100% of my defense to defend your OP at the same time. That, you did do.

Strawman arguments Glen, you are going out of the context of my post to make unrelated points. Focus! I just think its funny that you had to crawl to the enemy to survive w89 after all the trash talking you and others did. It's ok though, some are more desperate to win than others, I get it.

Just reminding you to be careful not to get your tribe killed again because of your mouth.

DeletedUser103748

Strawman arguments Glen, you are going out of the context of my post to make unrelated points. Focus! I just think its funny that you had to crawl to the enemy to survive w89 after all the trash talking you and others did. It's ok though, some are more desperate to win than others, I get it.

Just reminding you to be careful not to get your tribe killed again because of your mouth.

I had to "crawl to the enemy" because I was more of a threat to the leadership of Wizard than you ever were. They stopped even fighting you to fight me and Brendan. It had nothing to do with winning, and you know that.

That statement makes no sense at all.

I am going to pre-emptively respond to your next post. So here it is:

DeletedUser97716

Youre delusional if you dont think that My internal and Glen's departure was the reason Wizard fell.

DeletedUser103748

Youre delusional if you dont think that My internal and Glen's departure was the reason Wizard fell.

Bro, he doesn't even understand what a strawman argument is. That doesn't apply to anything that's been posted here lol. You expect too much.

DeletedUser119075

Bragging about taking out a group that you and your allies had a 7x advantage on is laughable. Sleep are arguably the best group of players on this world so far (not including myself, as I was just inactive and a hindrance) and it took one hell of a gangbang to take them out, as it always does with those players.
No one was bragging..... All 100 players were just responding to blckdrgn1 (seems like you were missing quite a few important keys when making this name.... or you thought this was somehow creative?) saying 100 were making ops making it sound like they "tried" really hard.

They didn't, and its no excuse for taking this long to finish off Sleep, alot of players took it for granted since all the previous wars was just a feeding fest.

DeletedUser119075

Just like how some Sleep members "crawled" to Beast? I hope you don't think of those new players of yours that way.........

blckdrgn1

No one was bragging..... All 100 players were just responding to blckdrgn1 (seems like you were missing quite a few important keys when making this name.... or you thought this was somehow creative?) saying 100 were making ops making it sound like they "tried" really hard.

They didn't, and its no excuse for taking this long to finish off Sleep, alot of players took it for granted since all the previous wars was just a feeding fest.

40% of your tribes total ODA came from fighting a tribe you were 4x bigger than lol you had to try harder to beat them than any other tribe you fought.So quit pretending and deluding yourselves.

Glen, I think you need some educating on what a strawman argument is and how it applies before you claim others dont know. I'll help you out -

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1] One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

You ignore the points I made about you talking trash, then getting wrecked, and having to crawl back to the enemy for survival to be part of the win, and instead make unrelated statements as your rebuttal to my post. That is the definition of a strawman argument lol

You wont be saved this time :)

DeletedUser103748

40% of your tribes total ODA came from fighting a tribe you were 4x bigger than lol you had to try harder to beat them than any other tribe you fought.So quit pretending and deluding yourselves.

Glen, I think you need some educating on what a strawman argument is and how it applies before you claim others dont know. I'll help you out -

You ignore the points I made about you talking trash, then getting wrecked, and having to crawl back to the enemy for survival to be part of the win, and instead make unrelated statements as your rebuttal to my post. That is the definition of a strawman argument lol

You wont be saved this time :)

My post directly responded to the anecdote you posted. It is therefore not a strawman argument. It's not my fault you've decided to remember a false version of w89. But what you said is 100% not what happened, so I corrected you. Keep up, Cody.

blckdrgn1

Just like how some Sleep members "crawled" to Beast? I hope you don't think of those new players of yours that way.........
Sleep was never our enemy, so you are comparing apples and oranges buddy :)

My post directly responded to the anecdote you posted. It is therefore not a strawman argument. It's not my fault you've decided to remember a false version of w89. But what you said is 100% not what happened, so I corrected you. Keep up, Cody.

I could gather all your crap talking posts from w89, the twstats of when you got wrecked, when you joined the enemy, and all that to prove my point but really... you arent worth my time.

DeletedUser103748

40% of your tribes total ODA came from fighting a tribe you were 4x bigger than lol

Good point, Cody. That means that Beast had to have supported them. That's how numbers work, buddy. Good observation! Supporting, sitting, holding their hands, it doesn't matter. We didn't even have to try and you couldn't save them.

blckdrgn1

Good point, Cody. That means that Beast had to have supported them. That's how numbers work, buddy. Good observation! Supporting, sitting, holding their hands, it doesn't matter. We didn't even have to try and you couldn't save them.

What makes you think our goal was to save their current position? Moar strawman arguments :) The goal was to help them relocate and cost you as many resources as possible, which was accomplished.

DeletedUser119075

Ok instead of educating Glen on not ignoring your points..... I think you need to learn to read and understand what others wrote before you make a comeback, otherwise you are diverting back to something that is already answered. Basically doing the same thing you are telling Glen not to do...

1. 40% ODA increase : Im not sure if this is true, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt and say you are correct. Sleep was the last tribe we fought, meaning them as a tribe should be more developed and contain more troops etc.... so I'm not surprised if this is the case. Especially when alot of the big boys of the tribe don't have a massive presence up front like they did on previous wars meaning more time needed to resend (Allowing Sleep to produce more troops)

2. And if you read my previous post, I clearly stated that we took Sleep for granted and did not do much in terms of being less sloppy. So yes if you would take your time (probably alot of it is needed since it seems you fail to breakdown what people write time and time again).to read you will understand that we are saying Sleep were better players then 100's previous engagements.

Now at least have valid responses , otherwise it will just feel like we are talking to a little kid learning to analyse sentences.

To be fair, now I understand why your forum name is spell the way it is

DeletedUser119075

Sleep was never our enemy, so you are comparing apples and oranges buddy :)
Yet again, another statement without fully reading what I wrote. It's like you chose to ignore some lines or add in a couple words.......

I wrote "Just like how some Sleep members "crawled" to Beast? I hope you don't think of those new players of yours that way........." - crawled to Beast..... not crawled to their enemy. If i replaced Beast to "their enemy" then yes your comment will be 100% valid.

ok fine, I'll break it down even further for YOU. I'm saying that some Sleep members lost the war and "crawled" to Beast for a second chance to desperately have another go in winning this world (in response to your post to Glen).

FYI all respect due to the accounts that fought to the end, I'm just using the above analogy to try to explain to MR GOD of TW (who is somewhat degrading other player's abilities. ) that this is a game and situation where players need to relocated will happen to every tribe for what ever the reason.

blckdrgn1

Yet again, another statement without fully reading what I wrote. It's like you chose to ignore some lines or add in a couple words.......

I wrote "Just like how some Sleep members "crawled" to Beast? I hope you don't think of those new players of yours that way........." - crawled to Beast..... not crawled to their enemy. If i replaced Beast to "their enemy" then yes your comment will be 100% valid.

ok fine, I'll break it down even further for YOU. I'm saying that some Sleep members lost the war and "crawled" to Beast for a second chance to desperately have another go in winning this world (in response to your post to Glen).

FYI all respect due to the accounts that fought to the end, I'm just using the above analogy to try to explain to MR GOD of TW (who is somewhat degrading other player's abilities. ) that this is a game and situation where players need to relocated will happen to every tribe for what ever the reason.

You are saying "just like" in response to what i said about Glen. Except what I said about Glen is not "just like" the situation with sleep players relocating. Get it now? Just incase you didnt... Sleep did not have to come to us holding their head in shame asking their enemy for mercy like Glen did. The players in sleep were our friends and we helped them with a tactical retreat.

I never said this will happen to every tribe so not sure where you got that. This was a unique situation where sleep was in an indefensible position. Btw MR GOD of TW is Mint, not me.