No chance for new players?

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well,I think they just test on us normal players ,how long can we last until those pp users are left alone

I never used a coplayer ,I farm for pp occasionally living on the rim mostly
But I reached enough world ends

On w 80 ,I restarted 13 times,but I saw the world end

Most of this guys who use pp if they getting conquered,they don't restart
Me,I was conquered on 89 ,I restarted and eventually won the world

If a new player wants to see how things workout ,I would suggest he transfer when he's conquered or after 14 days on a casual world

There he/she will have enough time to really learn and who knows ,may even win the world

DeletedUser121524

I still think the Prem Exchange, Reduce Time etc. does take away the concept of the how tribal wars used to be but whatever makes people happy I guess :p

apujanata

Reaction score
I agree and disagree.
The reason this game is dying isn't just the P2W option, the game was declining long before that, if you look at TWstats you can see howmany villages each world had, which gives you a good impression on the amount of members.

village-2.png

Do you or some else remember the pp and non pp world during w69-w80 era ? The graphic of village pop for those worlds, which spike quite significantly, seems to favor even numbered world compared to odd numbered world. I forgot which is pp world, even ones or odd ones.

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh what a graph, world 60 was a fun world!
On w 80 ,I restarted 13 times,but I saw the world end
Most of this guys who use pp if they getting conquered,they don't restart
Me,I was conquered on 89 ,I restarted and eventually won the world

hey i played those worlds :) 60-80-89 fun worlds i don't know if anybody will remember me
So having PP in the beggining has it perks? I am a dumb Tw player.....I dont know you could use it like that.... :( can someone teach me how to do it

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
hey i played those worlds :) 60-80-89 fun worlds i don't know if anybody will remember me
So having PP in the beggining has it perks? I am a dumb Tw player.....I dont know you could use it like that.... :( can someone teach me how to do it

build market place->click premium exchange-> p2w

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ahh, u mean we buy those premium thingys, use them and u will win the world? I see, do we need a budget for that? can 100 dollars work?

me.gusta

ahh, u mean we buy those premium thingys, use them and u will win the world? I see, do we need a budget for that? can 100 dollars work?
Obviously depends on how you play in general and how you use the pp...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you or some else remember the pp and non pp world during w69-w80 era ? The graphic of village pop for those worlds, which spike quite significantly, seems to favor even numbered world compared to odd numbered world. I forgot which is pp world, even ones or odd ones.

Your avatar appears familiar.

habap maybe??

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score

Best to farm them for a couple worlds, you'd need at least 30k pp if youwant to keep up with the big spenders in the early game.