Tribes to look out for

• Thread starter DeletedUser92119
  • Start date

DeletedUser92119

If it is too early for this post, then just pretend you don't see it until you think it's time.

I just wanted to give a shout out to Pizza. They caught my eye being rank 4 in the world with exactly 3/4 the amount of players as everyone else in the top rankings. I realize this is due in large part to them having a 1000 point player at the beginning of day 3, but hey...if it works it works! Im not sure if this is a team from a previous world. Any Pizza players (or someone who knows about them) feel free to shed some light on the subject.

What do you guys think? Any other tribes to look out for? Maybe some below the top 25 that are waiting, biding their time for the right moment to make their entrance. Any winners from previous worlds trying to make a comeback? I know of a few, but any that seem to have a solid chance? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

DeletedUser122681

If it is too early for this post, then just pretend you don't see it until you think it's time.

Im not sure if this is a team from a previous world. Any Pizza players (or someone who knows about them) feel free to shed some light on the subject.

You mean like World 100?
I know, I know. Its a dead World and nobody cares about it anymore :rolleyes:
There's definitely competition on this World tho so Im looking forward to upcoming battles :)

DeletedUser92119

I'm sad I missed out on w100. Seemed like a cool world

DeletedUser57259

I'm sad I missed out on w100. Seemed like a cool world
Settings were great. Tribe member limit was frustrating. Could have done with more players, guess that's par for the course these days.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What should I say, we should look out for that Ultra Instinct Tribe and the good old PRESAAAAAAA

dawg810

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)

Loot a total of 10.000 resources.

Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!

29.811 / 1.000.000