The Last Act

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I swear Topgun and W33D were planning on turning on their allies with TSE propping them up. But then TSE disbanded. And then W33D got ratted out to his allies. So they turned on him. I swear that was the screenshotted version of events I have saved on my desktop. Correct me if I'm wrong.
That sir is correct.

DeletedUser123493

Explanation of W33D in two screenshots how he operates and when shit doesn't go his way then there is topic like this. I was leading TSE (yes we merged with Toxic, hand picked players were offered to join but they had to meet the requirements - they didn't want to put in effort so they are where they are)

As for W33D.

fee50f6abd8391a3eae2d8d23c30770d.png

143aa9089a84f5a7e93f2b719a1d0f23.png

You talk about fighting and other stuff when on other hand you scheme behind your alliances backs. And meanwhile you come to apologizing, so stop being hypocrite.
P_PpeKgaQeSkSNFyQ4BnZA.png

Also I understand you are banned - well that's what you get hopping on and off tons of accounts, was thinking when that would happen :D Please don't come to externals telling some story about tribes plotting against you when you were doing the same 2 weeks ago.

As for people getting left behind, since day 1 i informed my entire tribe i am not here to hug it out or pat on shoulder slackers can't keep up to world pace sorry join another world or move to the RIM easy as that and every single member knew my point of view so if anybody feels hurt of the TSE merge with Toxic oh well that's on them, because if they would have been active and would have grown as they should have they would right there with me in the Toxic.

Its funny how you say big tribes all they can do is recruit, couple pointers for you and your future worlds (if there will be any):
  • If it isn't 100% pre-made tribe you shift the inactive players and recruit more active players
  • You scheme too much and your focus was in wrong place and it backfired
Either way it was interesting startup of the world lets see how it will turn out after another month of play :D

-Z

DeletedUser123623

If you're going to lie, lie properly.

I don't know how you even have the decency to speak. Zipper from TSE, you dragged us into direct conflict, then refused to send any support, conspired before I even decided to make a move. Supporting *Me Myself And I* on a foreign continent, while you refused to support us, despite the fact that you started the conflict between me and heat by making us support your fallen member.

Now, to the assholes governing 4 tribes; cannae, vanyar, toxic and heat.

All you do is hug hug and hug, no tribal WARS, no nothing. There's so much wrong with this game, pay to win and huging the best players, because you don't have the skill or knowledge how to fight in tribal wars. Some day, if you believe you can pay your way into winning everything, it's gonna cost you all you have. And I absolutely hope you get what you deserve.

Unfortunately, me and other regular players can't do a thing here. Each continent is ruled by a prick full of money up his ass, backed up with additional pay to win pricks.

Zipper, how can you even try to say anything. you LEFT BEHIND 20+ members to save your own skin. And you try to blame me for it. Ofcourse I wanted to get rid of your filth once I discovered what your true intentions were. Unluckily, everyone around us were the same pricks as you, and together you can go and play in this shit-stained world that you created.

So, this public hate is what you get once you refuse to serve foreign assholes and to betray your own tribe. Kirk the wineman wanted me to be his war commander lol hahahah, because you can't win battles yourself. Lead of Cannae wants to give kirk a free win, lead of toxic wants to give kirk a free win, how sad are you guys.

We're the only ones who did fighting on our continent and won everytime, yet the statistics dont mention us, because only ur points and ur money matter, and yet pay to win players managed to hug 4 big tribes around us, because that's what you do isn't it. Steal best players, make leaders leave their own tribesmen behind to save their own skin and skin of few top players. This is no game for me, this is a burlesca of assholes playing with sticks, aslong there are sticks to play with.

You make me puke. Because of the 4 tribes I mentioned, and the people behind this shitstorm, is why Tribal Wars is failing.

Absolutely disguisting. That's the only way I can describe this game in 2019 and its' top players.

DeletedUser123493

I don't know how you even have the decency to speak. Zipper from TSE, you dragged us into direct conflict, then refused to send any support, conspired before I even decided to make a move. Supporting *Me Myself And I* on a foreign continent, while you refused to support us, despite the fact that you started the conflict between me and heat by making us support your fallen member.

I didn't lie anywhere you dumb 18 year old white drug dealer.

We didn't drag you into war, you obliged to come with us nobody was forcing you to do anything so stop whining like a little girl, as like we were holding you at gunpoint and your only move was to go against HEAT. You decided on it and then you managed thousands of schemes & breaking rules logging from multiple accounts (can provide conversations with your old tribe mates them stating you were cheating because you didn't want to get account sit block so you could defend) to achieve what you call winning a war :D :D :D, well anybody can abuse rules and win things, but we see where you are - banned and irrelevant.

So go cry on your mamas shoulder.

Now, to the assholes governing 4 tribes; cannae, vanyar, toxic and heat.

All you do is hug hug and hug, no tribal WARS, no nothing. There's so much wrong with this game, pay to win and huging the best players, because you don't have the skill or knowledge how to fight in tribal wars. Some day, if you believe you can pay your way into winning everything, it's gonna cost you all you have. And I absolutely hope you get what you deserve.

Unfortunately, me and other regular players can't do a thing here. Each continent is ruled by a prick full of money up his ass, backed up with additional pay to win pricks.

You playing for the 1st day ? Is PP something new to you ? Its part of the game for a long long time now, if you realized it only now then you shouldn't be playing this game, nobody is forcing you so whining about others that use this feature or can allow them selves to purchase bonuses from this game is just pathetic nothing more. And statement that you and rest of casual people can't do anything is just BS look @ map there is tons of players that are doing just fine without PP. You dragged a lot of people with your self to downfall and now try to find excuses, before you come to externals make sure people can't gather information from your old tribe mates and entire truth about you and your backstabbing moves.

Zipper, how can you even try to say anything. you LEFT BEHIND 20+ members to save your own skin. And you try to blame me for it. Ofcourse I wanted to get rid of your filth once I discovered what your true intentions were. Unluckily, everyone around us were the same pricks as you, and together you can go and play in this shit-stained world that you created.

Obviously you can't even read but oh well keep singing this song :D

We're the only ones who did fighting on our continent and won everytime, yet the statistics dont mention us, because only ur points and ur money matter, and yet pay to win players managed to hug 4 big tribes around us, because that's what you do isn't it. Steal best players, make leaders leave their own tribesmen behind to save their own skin and skin of few top players. This is no game for me, this is a burlesca of assholes playing with sticks, aslong there are sticks to play with.

You make me puke. Because of the 4 tribes I mentioned, and the people behind this shitstorm, is why Tribal Wars is failing.

Absolutely disguisting. That's the only way I can describe this game in 2019 and its' top players.

I will repeat what i already stated you fighting and winning by cheating system isn't something to be proud off. Farewell the young blood please come back when you have matured a bit.

-Z

DeletedUser123795

Its natural to use every possible thing to achieve victory, so why do you blame person when he uses others as you refer "slaves", its actually not gonna lie smart, using others to get what you want or are you jealous that you're not successful using others as he is?

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I don't know how you even have the decency to speak. Zipper from TSE, you dragged us into direct conflict, then refused to send any support, conspired before I even decided to make a move. 1) Supporting *Me Myself And I* on a foreign continent, while you refused to support us, despite the fact that you started the conflict between me and heat by making us support your fallen member.

2) Now, to the assholes governing 4 tribes; cannae, vanyar, toxic and heat.

3) All you do is hug hug and hug, no tribal WARS, no nothing. 4) There's so much wrong with this game, pay to win and huging the best players, because you don't have the skill or knowledge how to fight in tribal wars. Some day, if you believe you can pay your way into winning everything, it's gonna cost you all you have. And I absolutely hope you get what you deserve.

5) Unfortunately, me and other regular players can't do a thing here. Each continent is ruled by a prick full of money up his ass, backed up with additional pay to win pricks.

6) So, this public hate is what you get once you refuse to serve foreign assholes and to betray your own tribe. 7) Kirk the wineman wanted me to be his war commander lol hahahah, because you can't win battles yourself. Lead of Cannae wants to give kirk a free win, lead of toxic wants to give kirk a free win, how sad are you guys.

8) We're the only ones who did fighting on our continent and won everytime, yet the statistics dont mention us, because only ur points and ur money matter, and yet pay to win players managed to hug 4 big tribes around us, because that's what you do isn't it. Steal best players, make leaders leave their own tribesmen behind to save their own skin and skin of few top players. This is no game for me, this is a burlesca of assholes playing with sticks, aslong there are sticks to play with.

You make me puke. 9) Because of the 4 tribes I mentioned, and the people behind this shitstorm, is why Tribal Wars is failing.

1) ~TSE~ was the most adult tribe that was put in front of HEAT out of all 3 of (Lol, TSE & Top Gun), so clearly you are horribly wrong
2) Yeah the whole K55 are terrible human beings except for you, we get it now bud
3) Pretty much why you were trying to recruit HEAT players also right, because Hug Hug and Hug is nothing you would ever do
4) I agree with Pay2Win, I personally dont like it either but then again there is no excuse for it anymore as you can PP-farm (and dont sit here and say you tried ur best cause u never reached 2 villages when you had more than enough time WITHOUT pp, so that summarize how bad you did in this world
5) You are no regular player, you litteraly is the most toxic duke i've ever witnessed in a enemy side and also from a neutral side, not only that but you are a caught cheater.. which is why you are banned still.
6) Vanyar never betrayed his own tribe, *Me Myself and I* didn't betray his own tribe, Lloyd5. didn't betray his own tribe, altough Zipper and you did. You betrayed your tribe by getting banned, wanna question that case of why I would use such a word as betray, well please do.
7) Kirk asked me the same and probably some others, the thing about being a war commander is that you need the time and the effort to do so, and you cannot simply be lazy. Kirk has lead tribes solo before so I doubt he can't war com his own but as a duke you got several tasks in demand which is why we got something called Barons nowadays.
8) Cringe, you lost your first war yet u had the ''statistics'' to win, thats how horrible top gun was.
9) Because of Cannae, regular or normal players can experience how to play top tier. Because of Vanyar, we still have hope in loyalty tribes that joins world after world after world. Because of Toxic, you most likely have to fight to impress to make it to a premade that is solid and good to a next world..
man Nothing has changed, its just that TW is smaller than ever and its a dying game, stop making it like this is a rare strategy where w109 was occupied and was preplanned to destroy ur destiny.

Please continue cause I find this amusing, or stop because the others find it annoying :eek:

Attachments

• lol3.jpg
    lol3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

DeletedUser43986

Hi W33D

Don't hate the player, hate the... Oh wait, you do. Roll with the times. Games changed, rules are different. Sounds like you need to go learn the new rules and see if you still like it now.