The Last Act

DeletedUser123623

Sending out SOS to the world

Took the liberties of using that lyrics to start off this message.

This is the last act this world will see from _T_ We've been forced into fighting since day 1 after BP ended.

Dragged into conflict with Heat by zIIpeR, who at the time was the leader of tribe ~TSE~. Then he left 23 players behind, so he could save his own skin and skin of 2 other players from his tribe, despite they were rank 3 as a tribe or smthing, and they emigrated into Toxic and started nobling their former members. And since then, we did all the fighting, with no support from them, they didn't even fight them, despite they started the conflict by making us support their fallen member.

We killed 40 offs from HEAT so far and twice as many nobles, took 6 villages from them, lost none and yet people undermine us. We respected the alliance terms with Toxic& Vanyar, yet every 2 days they threaten and bully us with new things and shout on Skype with seriously offensive and racist threats.

Also the tribe Cannae, has no better players. Bullies and arrogant people. Leader of D.E., Im not monster left his tribes as a leader, to save his own skin, another example...again. The only way Hong Kong Bull market gets things done, is declaring war, then threathing us to disband the tribe and give the best players to them or Vanyar in our case.

Now, everyone is against us. HEAT, Cannae, Toxic, Vanyar...

All because I'm the only leader, as far as I had a chance to see, apologizing if I'm wrong, that won't leave an entire tribe behind, so me or 3 people only would save our own skinns, while other loyal players would be left behind.

This is not the slovenian way; bullying, mass recruiting, 5 tribes against #rank 9 tribe, betraying our own tribe as a leader, deserting loyal members.... a complete joke what other's a doing in the mentioned tribes...

Tribes like Toxic & Cannae, just invite people from all tribes, the best ones, instead of fighting like TW is about.

And on and on the circles goes. This time you're in luck and with them under the same roof, the next time the wheel spinns, you're their food. It will never stop until the server is over.

I got enough of this international servers. TopGun will fight 5 tribes from now on, and we will die all like men, not cowards, switching sides or giving up freely. And if we're the only ones who are able to see through this shit, so let it be.

This world or should I say this game is under collapse. Money, mass recruiting the best players, exploiting accounts via sitters and teaming up 5 tribes to take down a rank 9 tribe, because nobody is able to do it solo despite being bigger (khm [ally]Heat[/ally]).

We will loose, that's for sure. But we will show our teeth nontheless and show that TW is more than pay to win, exploiting and mass recruiting and switching sides like bloody windmills.

See how the server goes on in the future, you'll see you will be reached by the same shit caused by those arrogant players with long mouth and lots of money. Not all of you who are PPers are the same personality, but the mentioned people are.

I have nothing to offer, except if there's a slightest chance, that the whole world realises how crappy the future will be for everyone as long as those players and tribes are running around freely, doing stuff like this.

We all need to fight together now, or die.

-W33D

PS: Hateful players from the mentioned tribes, don't even dare to talk crap, because it's all on you and everything I said is true. I don't know how you believe that you are just and how you sleep at night.

The Lost Assassin

Hmmmm Im Not Monster left his tribes to save his skin.Yeahhh that's why i count 12 accounts in Cannae from DE because i saved my skin.+Those who merged into these 12 accounts.First learn then talk man!!You just humiliate yourself.

DeletedUser123623

I am speaking the truth of the current state of TW. If you're assholes and you are part of that system and too far gone already, then you can't understand.

Yes, he did. How about those left behind? After serving them loyaly, thats what they get, stabbed in the back.

More and more I loose hope in people, because everyone is the same...

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

We've been forced into fighting since day 1 after BP ended.

Ah, so you think fighting is something you have to be forced into.

Tribes like Toxic & Cannae, just invite people from all tribes, the best ones, instead of fighting like TW is about.

Ah, so you think fighting is what the game is about.

If you think the game is about fighting... but think that fighting is something you have to do.... then maybe TW isn't the right game for you?

DeletedUser123623

We are the only tribe on our continent that fought like hell vs HEAT. Now that they allied 5 tribes against us, to take us down, it's just ridicolous, how people still can be smart and arrogant after jumping somebody 5vs1, because one alone, despite being bigger, isn't strong enough to take on a smaller opponent.

Money and betrayals, that's everything TW has become. Pay to win for players without skills.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
No worry Sam will backstabb other like he have done before what i read when somebody post stuff on 100.
But people are to stupid to think 5 tribe will win together lol. And about the money its not the players fault.
It is Innogames that do all this stuff and if people can use it to make it easy for them to grow why not?

Dead

Again W33D jumps onto the externals, talks a lot but fails to produce any meaningful stats or facts.

Please.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
-W33D,
I actually agree with alot of what you are saying but I think you are still no different from lloyd5. , which is pretty much hard for your ego to swallow;

-You (Top Gun) just like Lloyd5. (Heat) are forced to fight due position
-You (Top Gun), Kirk the Wineman (Vanyar) and lloyd5. (Heat) wouldn't leave their tribe behind (not only you)
-You both pull mind games and try to make the win easier for yourself by spying on each other / taking sits and using it / talking about recruitment instead of just fighting it out 100%.

What makes Top Gun & Heat different:
-Top Gun have always had allies with them (~TSE~, ASL, Bananas, Lol etc.)
I think Toxic & Vanyar weren't involved..
Heat pretty much had (Savage) which they merged with which has nothing to do regarding the skrimish between top gun but rather up north vs. WIN
-Lloyd5. (rep. Heat) talk bad to/about people outside (even about his own members) but not on externals while you (rep. Top Gun) talk bad to/about anyone you feel like on externals & outside (but not about your own members as I have witnessed)

''PS:
Hateful players from the mentioned tribes, don't even dare to talk crap, because it's all on you and everything I said is true. I don't know how you believe that you are just and how you sleep at night.''

-W33D pretty much never say something negative.. pretty much the hero of the century
oh but..

We have 2 mail topics together, and pretty much this sums up your behavior, aswell as mine;

let's take it from the first to the last how many times you show you have to be toxic or behave bad CONTRA being nice which also happened so lets take the count:

1) Mail segment one involved pretty much him acting like he knew our target and was watching our noble planner. He pressumed then to say he liked me cause started singing the grease song which is pretty much his village name, then he started ''liking me'' to just to make sure lloyd gets kicked out the tribe as the duke (how dumb can this be) then I went neutral on his forum post and then he went at me for all it's worth

2) Pretty much me and the council finding his spies and dismissing them and he acting dumb about it, then when i left heat many days after he came back confronting me for no reason

It's not without a reason why I blocked you dude, you are annoying thats the truth, you have good sides in you for sure but nobody likes how you behave, even some tribemates of yours thinks it's wierd and embarrassing.

<-<-<-<-<-<-<

-W33D on 07.08. at 21:46 (bad: 1 | nice: 0)
Ararma is your target :))))

u will get roasted again

-

-W33D on 07.08. at 22:07 (bad: 2 | nice: 0)
ararma is under my watch, ill fend u off so hard...

-

-W33D on 07.08. at 22:21 (bad: 2 | nice: 1)
i like you

advise: if u want u and ur tribe to rise, kick out lloyd, because he's only bringing bad reputation to ur tribe, he has army of slaves stacking him and bashers clearing for him. he's absolutely the worst player and leader i had ever seen in my life

-

-W33D on 08.08. at 02:37 (bad: 3 | nice: 1)
you are sad to go on forums and talk about things u got no idea about. gj on OP, you're very smart

hahahaha, heat is a complete joke. cant wait till next friday when ur ppl are coming over to me

enjoy while u can!

-

-W33D on 08.08. at 03:00 (bad: 4 | nice: 1)
you're small players, big only on words

-

-W33D on 08.08. at 03:27 (bad: 5 | nice: 1)
hahahaha

tiny village, strong tribe

you: big mouth, big village, weak tribe -> defeat

enjoy while it lasts mr. arrogant
:)

<<__>>

-W33D yesterday at 08:00 (bad: 6 | nice: 1)
btw you need some more botox on ur face

-

-W33D yesterday at 08:01 (bad: 7 | nice: 1)
I am not the talker. I actually do something unlike u guys ;)

-

-W33D yesterday at 08:03 (bad: 8 | nice: 1)
today ;)

rather attack lloyd than us haha. u ruined my favourite song and movie (grease) now that i know that a despicable person like you likes that movie

-

-W33D yesterday at 08:05 (bad: 9 | nice: 1)
girls these days...

-

-W33D yesterday at 08:07 (bad: 10 | nice: 1)
why would i be addictive to talking with you :D i didnt reply you for a week and that was the only time we talked hahaha

jesus women, u feel too important :DDD

AND -W33D, I know there has been only two ops against you guys (bananas, asl, lol & Top Gun), don't act like the skirmish is anything.

Last edited:

DeletedUser123623

I don't know how retarded can you be. Hide the messages you sent to me, when you said im addicted to talking to you when i didn't reply you for a week xD and it's true

Heat members just dont talk. You're unable to accept that you won't prevail on this world, absorbing Savage into yourselves. An army of slaves led by lloyd5. They wont survive another 2 months.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know how retarded can you be. Hide the messages you sent to me, when you said im addicted to talking to you when i didn't reply you for a week xD and it's true

Heat members just dont talk. You're unable to accept that you won't prevail on this world, absorbing Savage into yourselves. An army of slaves led by lloyd5. They wont survive another 2 months.

The point wasn't about the subject of the mails, its about how you talk to people, I literally said my behavior isn't any better when its about you but you simply cannot accept the fact that you behave bad which is the most funniest thing I have witnessed to date, I literally wrote it here and yet you decline / avoid it.

Just by what you wrote now makes it even better ''I don't know how retarded can you be.''

You seem to still be confused here, i'm tribeless.. I am not with HEAT so you can stop writing like i'm apart of them but one thing I can say that you drive your army and he drives his but

An army of slaves led by lloyd5. = An army of slaves led by -W33D

You both are dukes, I think it's time for you to understand that it isn't only you that matters here

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
You could post the whole convo if you still have it, would be nice to see both sides :)

To be honest, I'm one of those players left behind but I don't know which side I should take... in truth, growth is very important in this game (in every game actually :)), no matter how you achieve it... when you slack behind, it means you're either not giving enough time/attention to it, or you're not experienced enough... and players who do give it all the attention/effort/time don't deserve to be dragged behind

If it was up to me, I would never ally to small/inactive/weak players in the first place but I guess some do try to make a difference. sometimes it works. sometimes it doesn't

The Lost Assassin

-W33D you were in my tribe to know what i told to my members???NOPE so please stop crying in external...it's just pathetic...

DeletedUser123197

Why you no message me?

DeletedUser41903

On another note, where do I know this lloyd5 guy from?

Point him in my direction if anyone knows him then I'll can carry on....

Edit: Never mind, he can't be any I have played against but that name looks familiar lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser43986

I swear Topgun and W33D were planning on turning on their allies with TSE propping them up. But then TSE disbanded. And then W33D got ratted out to his allies. So they turned on him. I swear that was the screenshotted version of events I have saved on my desktop. Correct me if I'm wrong.