»T.W« reach 1 billion points.

DeletedUser

That is correct. I would have preferred to keep that K20 cluster still :p I would have stacked it to hell :D but 200 villas :S maybe not :p perhaps it was best it is gone :) anyway.. ive made more than up for that with 500+ conquers vs RAW.. and to us, DN, RAW, TW are all the same...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: dxn99

Side 2:
Tribes: »T.W« RAW SOFt SETO INVITE
Players: ruven2

Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 576
Side 2: 26
Difference: 550

DeletedUser

psi, you guys sure do talk a lot about us nobling inactives and secluded villages.

Your biggest acheivement against us (I'm going back to DN here) was taking out our most secluded player, jingsky. Yes, he was very active, but so were most of the isolated players that we took out. Another very recent example is ruven2, all alone on k6, and obviously not active.

As for nobling inactives... you guys, just like we do, target them if we know they aren't active. dxn seems to just noble inactives exclusively by the looks of tw stats.

Both sides are hipocrites if they want to call either card against the other, so why don't we just stop? Hopefully we will be down to nothing but actives soon and then we will see who really is the better group of players.

Psihic

psi, you guys sure do talk a lot about us nobling inactives and secluded villages.

Your biggest acheivement against us (I'm going back to DN here) was taking out our most secluded player, jingsky. Yes, he was very active, but so were most of the isolated players that we took out. Another very recent example is ruven2, all alone on k6, and obviously not active.

As for nobling inactives... you guys, just like we do, target them if we know they aren't active. dxn seems to just noble inactives exclusively by the looks of tw stats.

Both sides are hipocrites if they want to call either card against the other, so why don't we just stop? Hopefully we will be down to nothing but actives soon and then we will see who really is the better group of players.

Well, I agree with you to some extent, but can not do that fully.

When it comes to jingsky, he was very active yes, and he became a threat. He was chosen due to that and not due to his secludeness (is that a word lol?). Thats also the reason why such a big operation was needed against him.. something that was unprecedented at that time and will hardly be repeated. Kinda proud of that op so I had to point that out again :icon_wink:

About ruven, we attacked him in K26 first. He was far from secluded there, just a border player. DNS continuosly advanced from K46 over K36 and he was next in line. It was actually me who attacked him first, ofcourse when I noticed how easy it was i let his other neighbours know. It took a while that they started concentrating on him since they were busy with other stuff but eventually they did. BUt there was heaps of time to either support or noble his K6 cluster. So your theory kind of doesnt really fully apply to either of those two players ..

DeletedUser

yeh. These players may be super active.. but boy they arent skilled :S

DeletedUser

Well, I agree with you to some extent, but can not do that fully.

When it comes to jingsky, he was very active yes, and he became a threat. He was chosen due to that and not due to his secludeness (is that a word lol?). Thats also the reason why such a big operation was needed against him.. something that was unprecedented at that time and will hardly be repeated. Kinda proud of that op so I had to point that out again :icon_wink:

About ruven, we attacked him in K26 first. He was far from secluded there, just a border player. DNS continuosly advanced from K46 over K36 and he was next in line. It was actually me who attacked him first, ofcourse when I noticed how easy it was i let his other neighbours know. It took a while that they started concentrating on him since they were busy with other stuff but eventually they did. BUt there was heaps of time to either support or noble his K6 cluster. So your theory kind of doesnt really fully apply to either of those two players ..

I'm sure in your perspective it doesen't.

I just can't wait until both sides finish their inactives, it will make things so much more clearer.

Psihic

I'm sure in your perspective it doesen't.

I just can't wait until both sides finish their inactives, it will make things so much more clearer.

I strongly doubt this will ever happen as there will always be someone that is quitting ..

DeletedUser

Technically at some point only the active ones will last, when that happens hopefully we will see a good fight :)

emperorpilaf

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: »T.W« RAW
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 579
Side 2: 534
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 188
Side 2: 62
Difference: 126

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,533,320
Side 2: 4,892,163
Difference: 641,157

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,823,578
Side 2: 575,888
Difference: 1,247,690

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,075
Side 2: 2,130
Difference: 55

chart

Side 1: 678
Side 2: 258
Difference: 420

chart

Side 1: 20,195,204
Side 2: 19,231,561
Difference: 963,643

chart

Side 1: 6,648,292
Side 2: 2,414,007
Difference: 4,234,285

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,708
Side 2: 9,172
Difference: 1,536

chart

Side 1: 2,910
Side 2: 1,824
Difference: 1,086

chart

Side 1: 103,623,501
Side 2: 83,005,285
Difference: 20,618,216

chart

Side 1: 28,225,070
Side 2: 17,373,682
Difference: 10,851,388

chart

DeletedUser

Stats in favor of DNS, congrats.

But you did lose bgiesman and wondermonkee, so touche :)

DeletedUser

Whats dead is dead. On some point its even a relieve. But at the end of the day .... :icon_twisted:

Your telling me its a relief to loose 14 million points worth of villages in enemy territory... or to lose monkee, who we know for a fact was a major supporter and an even better defender.

You sir, are crazy.

Psihic

Your telling me its a relief to loose 14 million points worth of villages in enemy territory... or to lose monkee, who we know for a fact was a major supporter and an even better defender.

You sir, are crazy.

Hehe,

well, both accounts were sat for a while now, they were recently gives to two boys from Ireland who said that wanted to play and then they were deleted.

It`s a relieve because it is two accounts that were under heavy fire and at least we don`t have to sit them anymore. And before it was only TW taking those villages but now at least our people in the north will do the same.

Ofcourse it would be a better situation if the kid(s) were for real, but since they weren`t, it is a bit of a relieve anyway.

But at the end of the day, it won`t influent the war much. You guys are done anyway :)

Makes more sense, sir ?

DeletedUser

Theres no way you can spin this is off as positive, its a loss for you guys.

You lost a good sized chunk in k4/5, and your second biggest player in k14. Like I said before, monkee was an excellent player. Your boys in k4 and k14 will miss her presence soon enough.

Plus, we now know that if you put together enough attacks, a player in DNS is likely to quit :icon_razz:

Psihic

Theres no way you can spin this is off as positive, its a loss for you guys.

You lost a good sized chunk in k4/5, and your second biggest player in k14. Like I said before, monkee was an excellent player. Your boys in k4 and k14 will miss her presence soon enough.

Plus, we now know that if you put together enough attacks, a player in DNS is likely to quit :icon_razz:

As I said before, it`s not a perfect situation, but it is not as bad as you would like. We already adjusted our strategy and, like ALWAYS, in the long term it will show we are right.

What`s TW`s strategy for DNS nobling the more southern part of the world 5 times the speed in which you make progress in the north ? What will you do when you have nobled those barbs and in the meanwhile the south is 2 K`s closer to the north ?

Do you have one for that ?

And the offer from the other thread still stands, just the conditions are a bit harsher. And if you are not gonna be nicer to us I will add your acc to the list of accounts that need to be deleted if you people want an honorfull surrender aswell !!! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

It`s a relieve because it is two accounts that were under heavy fire and at least we don`t have to sit them anymore.

I dont quite believe you sat her anyway recently, you could send long range nobles and there would be no retaliation. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

As I said before, it`s not a perfect situation, but it is not as bad as you would like. We already adjusted our strategy and, like ALWAYS, in the long term it will show we are right.

What`s TW`s strategy for DNS nobling the more southern part of the world 5 times the speed in which you make progress in the north ? What will you do when you have nobled those barbs and in the meanwhile the south is 2 K`s closer to the north ?

Do you have one for that ?

And the offer from the other thread still stands, just the conditions are a bit harsher. And if you are not gonna be nicer to us I will add your acc to the list of accounts that need to be deleted if you people want an honorfull surrender aswell !!! :icon_evil:

This world will close before either tribe wins is my prediction. Not sure what you mean by the south thing, I'm only familiar with whats going on the north really.

Deletion is the only way you will beat me, so go ahead and put me on whatever list you like.

Psihic

This world will close before either tribe wins is my prediction. Not sure what you mean by the south thing, I'm only familiar with whats going on the north really.

Deletion is the only way you will beat me, so go ahead and put me on whatever list you like.

This just explains SO MUCH. Seriously.