Örg declares on .......

DeletedUser

So Örg declares on...... (drum roll) Undy! This is the first time we have declared on a tribe where Rawr Mode played in since Rabid. What did he think about the declaration that our awesome duke made!?

[spoil]
CookiesNomNomNom Aug 14,2012 01:03
sheesh you guys need to brush up on your guys PnP skills lols.

me thinks your intial wave won't go so hot but who knows :)

TurtleTurtleTurtle. Aug 14,2012 01:06
We have no real reason to declare except we do not like Undy
[/spoil]

^^^ Pretty much sums it up, no actually reason we decided to declare except tension were never good since Rabid!
Rabid Bwak!,-Anti or Undy. They will be hunted till they are finally nobled ;)

[spoil]Details Ally Örganize
Enemy Under Control
Title Surprise!
Start today at 00:00:00
End ---
Duration 8:27:49
Forum thread
Explanation
Meh, My prediction for this war is that x the truth x's barbs will get more incomings from you than I do.[/spoil]

We all know Örg are noobs

[14/08/2012 4:50:32 PM] Preggy: my only decent timing in this op was managing to get the dec sent out at 00:00:00

The best skills we will ever show in this war :icon_cool:

As for Undy's skills
[spoil]
CookiesNomNomNom Aug 14,2012 01:12

needless to say i know for sure motadad has you guys handled and i made sure starsong had you handled as i was sitting the account, there is only one account i am concerned with but that is neither here nor there. you won't win easy if you win and i doubt alot of you guys will stick around when school starts ;)
[/spoil]

Star song did not have any nobles sent towards her and Moto did a brutal job of defending, failing to dodge nukes trying to re-cap with 25 spears and 25 archers. War of noobs we have over here in the north. lol

Well here are some war stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Örg.
Side 2:
Tribes: Undy

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 6
Difference: 79

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 808,334
Side 2: 51,470
Difference: 756,864

chart
[/spoil]

We expect the war to pick up in the coming days!

So to make this official we need an apporval stamp from Örg's mascot.
[spoil]
dc4img.png
[/spoil]

Örg declares on Lamby, UNDY

Good luck everyone involved!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aw can HWG join in on this one? I promise I'll be nooby.

DeletedUser

Argh, I knew I should have let motadad recap more than one village.

DeletedUser

good declaration... knowing that Org has had the biggest noob of W62 (Zerg) for a VERY long time, I can't see why Org won't win.. This world will be won by noobs, that's my prediction. ;-)

Good luck to Undy, you'll be needing a lot of it.. Great first OP guys, hope to see a quick and swift finish (don't forget to send nukes behind your noblemen, i know my nukes scare people off from their villages if I send them after trains)...

DeletedUser

Undy won't just be hit by Org, i see tensions with Agency brewing over there too....7 trolls, is this what you meant in our last chat?
Also got those tribes on the other side of Undy to the very NE....but who knows where their loyalty lies.....wait, don't answer that, i already have a good idea.

Thanks lamby for making w62 more enjoyable again!
Ehhh, as for the stats, they overlap with previous conquers from back when you declared on Anti-, so I'm looking for the more current ones (after the Anti- war ended)

DeletedUser

The stats i posted was actually nicer then it was :p

It is 93-6. 3 of which are re-caps done by Elmo

DeletedUser

Org. You are so goooooooooooooooood. Undy will be dead quicker than A*R

~Will~

Repinski

Undy won't just be hit by Org, i see tensions with Agency brewing over there too....7 trolls, is this what you meant in our last chat?

Talking out of your ass again I see Yellow. I've seen the skype logs and 7 Trolls said nothing remotely close to what you're claiming,

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also got those tribes on the other side of Undy to the very NE....but who knows where their loyalty lies.....wait, don't answer that, i already have a good idea.

Thanks lamby for making w62 more enjoyable again!
Ehhh, as for the stats, they overlap with previous conquers from back when you declared on Anti-, so I'm looking for the more current ones (after the Anti- war ended)

I don't think I've ever seen such an unsubtle attempt of twisting conversations before.

Not a bad attempt at a declaration, but I'd like to see it improved when you make your next one!

DeletedUser

Good luck to both nubs, (Sorry I mean nuubs, I am forbidden to say 'nubs') :icon_cry: