Örg declares on .......

DeletedUser

Matt are you Lambys shadow? Do you have to post every time after he does? Really I am just jealous. I want a shadow :(

Lamby you did so fake lol just not recently :p Also how did my one solo nuke go? lmao

This is true, although for the first round of fakes, you were not suppose to be faked heavily when we op'd moto. Second round you were suppose too, but hey we nubs

Catted my farm a few levels. Annoying, i have not been catted since W44 and holy i was catted lots that world

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I got 20 times the incs from Agency than from Org (props Whisky and Superluminal). And I couldn't even eliminate half their fakes from having all their known d villas tagged lol.

I didn't think we sent many fakes at you - thought we were more focused on flooding another account :lol:

DeletedUser

Catted my farm a few levels. Annoying, i have not been catted since W44 and holy i was catted lots that world
:icon_biggrin: wooots! lol Well I am glad I got to leave you with something. Sorry I quit :( Next time we start semi closer together. I figure you basically quit 44, I quit here. We are even so next world we should have a decent battle.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: wooots! lol Well I am glad I got to leave you with something. Sorry I quit :( Next time we start semi closer together. I figure you basically quit 44, I quit here. We are even so next world we should have a decent battle.

Well.... Not even yet :p

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: lambezz
Side 2:
Players: zeaho20

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19[/spoil]

hahaha Lol :p JK we will do round 2 sometime. And i did not quit W44, i just kept signing in so i could get PP. I stopped nobling :p

Last edited by a moderator: