1 of 5 fingers

DeletedUser

well I play in this world little longer than you and I bet that you guys have think that when you did won w33 that here will be the same and it will be all end soon but guess what here things run little different than on w33 and we will rim you guys ,cos we would might go for this idea if there was not you guys who play this world like two month and now you would be in wining tribe so hahaha nice try

I am the only one here from W33 that wasn't already on this world, I think. Maybe 1 other. I knew before coming here that there was a long road ahead.

I also have the experience gained from completing a couple of worlds now to know that many things change with time and as different people exchange information and ideas, among other things. No matter how things in this world evolve, I am enjoying the game as always.

DeletedUser92560

you r right about fun ,cos this is why is this game so interesting and when you do not enjoy it in it anymore then is time to go

so I hope that we all will have a lot more fun here

DeletedUser

Players that want to end the world can do so themselves by either a) winning or b) quitting. The benefits of winning a world are nowhere near important enough to hold you here. If you don't like playing this world anymore don't waste your own time! The game is to be fun for you, not everyone, not only one, just you. Its everyone's individual choice to decide how they will spend their time entertaining themselves be it W23 or elsewhere.

Paladin606

The benefits of winning a world are nowhere near important enough to hold you here. If you don't like playing this world anymore don't waste your own time! The game is to be fun for you, not everyone, not only one, just you. Its everyone's individual choice to decide how they will spend their time entertaining themselves be it W23 or elsewhere.

I'd have to disagree partially with this statement. This is a group "tribe" style game. Though not all share my views,my belief is that all my mates and friends are more important than myself. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it at times but could definitely find better/more productive things to do with my time. But out of sheer loyalty and respect quitting is not an option. imo Those that think of themselves before their tribemates are the ones wasting their/and everyone's time.

DeletedUser

Now I like all of these three comments... So Fallout, I really can't be bothered looking to see who you are IG. How about you just tell me or mail me?

DeletedUser

Hey what's wrong with this world!?

And yes w23o is doing well lately but I hardly think anyone is thinking about re-locating to the rim anytime soon so..yeah let's keep that kinda talk down please.:icon_wink:

NBG is kickin my arse these days,hats off to those guys. active fudgers! :icon_razz: I'mma have to get used to fighting enemies with half a brain again,has been awhile. :cough:winton,beppe:cough: :lol:

I cant play big accounts anymore, make me cry :icon_redface:

This just looks to big and inactive fight, just merge and make me happy. :icon_biggrin:

I miss you :icon_cry: , your new owner sucked balls :icon_neutral: completely wrecked account worse than some legionaires on a good day.

Paladin606

lol Yes I can't wait for this world to end so I can start anew with 1 small 'lil villa.

And missed you too mate,Yeah noticed JAB took the account out pretty swiftly. Buggers are lucky I wasn't around,:icon_razz:,worse case they whoop me and give me great practice. :lol:

And I heard a rumor that W23O is working on a "merge"? Any truth to this?....and if so Why nobody ask me to join in?
000203F5.gif

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12

DeletedUser50938

or another way would be , if anyone that wants the world to end, they just delete simple !!!

that would be easier,for some of us :)

DeletedUser

lol Yes I can't wait for this world to end so I can start anew with 1 small 'lil villa.

And missed you too mate,Yeah noticed JAB took the account out pretty swiftly. Buggers are lucky I wasn't around,:icon_razz:,worse case they whoop me and give me great practice. :lol:

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12

I know :(

No need to start with a village, am sure we can find you a coplayer to play with :)

Ps. Hope this world ends soon.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I started when the world started.

I went IA

I migrated

I joined -EOW-

We became #1 in the aria

We merged whit Juiced

I quit

And I have to say...I met some AWESOME people on the way :) Lub ya w23 (hug)

DeletedUser

Hey AOL, you trolling?
Lol

I love the map, three colors left...go grey?
Yea, go grey.
Although our killwarrior account isn't so front line anymore Daniel:( maybe a little bit.

Love to see a lot of the original players still rocking about.
Be sad when it's gone tbh

DeletedUser19130

I'd have to disagree partially with this statement. This is a group "tribe" style game. Though not all share my views,my belief is that all my mates and friends are more important than myself. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it at times but could definitely find better/more productive things to do with my time. But out of sheer loyalty and respect quitting is not an option. imo Those that think of themselves before their tribemates are the ones wasting their/and everyone's time.

Well said :)

W23 was an Epic world. The first year was amazing, even though I was only there for 8 months of it. It had such a mix of tribes and players it was great. You had T.I.T, LOOK, PLG when they were bad ass, Rebelz, Knock, Juiced, HuGz, NBG... All had their shining moments and their bad times, but overall, the best world I've ever played.

DeletedUser

Hey AOL, you trolling?
Lol

I love the map, three colors left...go grey?
Yea, go grey.
Although our killwarrior account isn't so front line anymore Daniel:( maybe a little bit.

Love to see a lot of the original players still rocking about.
Be sad when it's gone tbh

trolling? :icon_eek: I did play here, once... as a nub...

DeletedUser

W23 was an Epic world. The first year was amazing, even though I was only there for 8 months of it. It had such a mix of tribes and players it was great. You had T.I.T, LOOK, PLG when they were bad ass, Rebelz, Knock, Juiced, HuGz, NBG... All had their shining moments and their bad times, but overall, the best world I've ever played.

I remember when I ripped off your signature and noobs thought I was the founder of juiced :lol:
Good old days :)

DeletedUser

damn KJ... mentioning HuGz sure brought back memories. :)

ok guys don't know why but i just want to leave my TW story here so i remember the best world i have played.

So... started k33. Nobleing the bigger players and hanging around in noob tribes i pretty much took over my area.
Finally a good tribe HuGz noticed me ... tough i was pretty far... but they used me to get in k33 :D

We had some minor wars with tribes like Teuk33, ~Rule~... was not really a problem.

Then the merge with Milked happened to form Juiced. The tribes did split but my HuGz mates told me to stick with Juiced because i was closer to them... and that moment right there put everything in place so that i could meet the best tribemates of my TW life :D

From there it was a lot of warring... first NBG then a lot of tribes down south.
Was fun warring next to the mad pro that is dt :D
Would like to mention that i had no negative scores in any war. I was a good soldier. ;)

And somewhere there everything went to shit... mostly because of scan man... had also exams at school so i decided was better to just quit.

Have gotten better since then i might add. :)

Anyways... if anyone actually red all of that tnx :D